• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Apparently this isn’t in the VIZ version (the 2x) so do you have the raws
Here are the raws I think, I can get others maybe in the future.
Ldppyvn.png

Here are the raws I think, I can get others maybe in the future.
Ldppyvn.png
Wait this isn't the same passage as the one where it says it doubles chakra, this correlates to the one here.

「フリエ事務局長からの依頼で、『極粒子』という名の新物質の解析を行ったんです。その結果、極粒子には、チャクラを増幅する作用があることがわかりました」
「チャクラを増幅する?」
シカマルがすぐに反応した。「ってことは、チャクラが出なくなっている人間が触れたら・・・・・・」
「体内のチャクラ管を流れるチャクラが、爆発的に増えるものと考えられます。七代目の病気が、尾獣を体内に入れていることによるチャクラ管の動作不良の類だとすれば、極粒子に触れることで、チャクラ管の流れが改善するかもしれません。 ただ・・・・・・」
"At the request of Director Furié, I conducted an analysis of a new substance named 'Kyokuryūshi.' As a result, it was found that Kyokuryūshi has the effect of amplifying chakra."
"Amplifying chakra?"
Shikamaru immediately reacted. "So, if someone who is unable to produce chakra comes into contact with it..."
"It is conceivable that the chakra flowing through the chakra network in the body would increase explosively. If we consider the Seventh Hokage's illness as a result of the malfunction of the chakra network due to having a Tailed Beast inside, then touching Kyokuryūshi might improve the flow of the chakra network. However, there's just one thing..."

Base New Era Naruto: 177,48 Exatons (fought Fused Momoshiki and did better than the other Five Kages with half his chakra drained), 354,96 Exatons with Rasengan variants
SPSM Naruto: 354,96 Exatons (Relative to Fused Momoshiki with half his chakra drained, 709,92 Exatons with Rasengan variants, 1,064 Zettatons with Asura Avatar/Majestic Attire Susano'o

You just double that for Kara arc I guess?

Reminder that Jigen's Karma V2 state is basically Kaioken x4. Just using it for a few minutes (hell he probably only went all out just for like 10 seconds) to one shot Naruto and Sasuke's avatars nearly destroyed his body and he had to recover for days after it.

If Naruto and Sasuke had Senzu beans they would've cooked Jigen.

Wait this isn't the same passage as the one where it says it doubles chakra, this correlates to the one here.

「フリエ事務局長からの依頼で、『極粒子』という名の新物質の解析を行ったんです。その結果、極粒子には、チャクラを増幅する作用があることがわかりました」
「チャクラを増幅する?」
シカマルがすぐに反応した。「ってことは、チャクラが出なくなっている人間が触れたら・・・・・・」
「体内のチャクラ管を流れるチャクラが、爆発的に増えるものと考えられます。七代目の病気が、尾獣を体内に入れていることによるチャクラ管の動作不良の類だとすれば、極粒子に触れることで、チャクラ管の流れが改善するかもしれません。 ただ・・・・・・」
"At the request of Director Furié, I conducted an analysis of a new substance named 'Kyokuryūshi.' As a result, it was found that Kyokuryūshi has the effect of amplifying chakra."
"Amplifying chakra?"
Shikamaru immediately reacted. "So, if someone who is unable to produce chakra comes into contact with it..."
"It is conceivable that the chakra flowing through the chakra network in the body would increase explosively. If we consider the Seventh Hokage's illness as a result of the malfunction of the chakra network due to having a Tailed Beast inside, then touching Kyokuryūshi might improve the flow of the chakra network. However, there's just one thing..."
Here's the raw if you still need it.
CJ7xASh.png

Also if Naruto's AP is doubled, would Hagoromo's AP be doubled as well? since IIRC Hagoromo also consumed the same particles

Here's the raw if you still need it.
CJ7xASh.png
Confirmation
「水に極端に弱くて、少し触れただけですぐに分解されて消えてしまいます。それから、チャクラを劇的に増加させるので、チャクラ量の多い人間にとっては猛毒同然ですね。ひとたび触れれば、体内のチャクラが一気に倍増して経絡系が破裂されてしまいますから」
"It is extremely sensitive to water, and just a slight touch causes it to quickly decompose and disappear. Furthermore, it dramatically increases chakra, making it akin to a deadly poison for individuals with a high chakra level. Once touched, the chakra in the body instantly doubles, leading to the rupture of the meridian system."

Does having a Bijuu sealed in a person help passively grow their own Chakra capacity, separate from the Bijuu Chakra, or is that not a thing?
IIRC that depends on the seal? Kurama's Chakra was constantly leaking to Naruto which I think grows his Chakra network but not all seals let the Bijuu constantly leak Chakra to the Jinchuuriki.

Hagoromo: 88.74 Exatons
Juubi Hagoromo: 177,48 Exatons
Juubi Hagoromo with Polar Particles: 354,96 Exatons?

Ghost Hagoromo: ????

Back