• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
never cook again

1aa1blank.png

I'll be honest with you, I inherently disagree with "likely" or "possibly" ratings. Way too shaky for my taste. But I understand that's how VSBW works. In a lot of cases, these ratings are only used to satisfy a middle ground and not for accuracy.

I agree. But that's not the issue here. Assumptions that aren't bad are the ones that consistently show the same results.

This is not true. I only suggested 3.5 as a counter because I was under the wrong impression that you were aiming for the "more than 3x = 4x" argument. The 3.01x was a joke. You are thinking too much like a VSBW user. To people who aren't concerned with power scaling or even the authors, more than 3x could mean the next whole number.
But then why not just be simple and say the number?
Animation? 9/10
Art? 2/10
It's not that bad but sure the art's not the best part
Aight so, Rock Lee kicks Madara in half with Kyubi cloak. Kakashi says the Kyubi cloaks are more than 3 times increase. So 4 times. Gate 1 is 5 times.
Lee>Edo Madara
Kakashi states that the cloaks are a lot stronger than last time (also Lee is mega mental amped)

Why is Base Code>Delta? There's no reason to assume the statement about him being superior is referring to without his Karma right?

personally idk and idc

but what makes you think that the statement is referring to karma and not base code

Why is Base Code>Delta? There's no reason to assume the statement about him being superior is referring to without his Karma right?
It's the simpler interpretation of the 2. They never said if it was with or without karma. At the point the statement was made we didn't even know code had a karma. So you'd need more evidence that it is strictly without karma

5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwFdmeP4sPBAqljuHblshTT8

Imagine if Boruto ends like:
Boruto: No I don't want that. Sarada being with another man? I want her to think about me for ten years at least.

I know this is quite old, but were these skill parameters from the databook accepted to be used in profiles?
It was for a hot minute, but then it was axed not too long after.
"Power scaling in Naruto is a flat circle" - Rust Cohle
Starts and ends with lightspeed/planet.
Based True Detective reference 🔥

So we all agree in naruto the immortality talks always has to with very good regen. So edo tensei have low godly regen and madara calls himself immortal in that form. Coincidentally he never calls himself immortal again until he absorbed the god tree. Kaguya also called herself immortal and it is accepted due to regen. So if we know they base their immortality on very high regen I see no reason why God tree absorbed madara shouldn't have low godly regen. I mean he himself experienced edo tensei regen first hand and after almost dying from guy and naruto and regenerating back to normal he seemed to think his regen was so good that he used the same words he used when he was in an edo body. In fact he even said "I've obtained enternity". Kinda seems like he thought it even superior.

Coupled with the fact kaguya seems to reform from pure energy. I mean seems weird his regen should be low mid.

It means madara compared low mid regen to low godly regen or even possibly thought it superior?

So we all agree in naruto the immortality talks always has to with very good regen. So edo tensei have low godly regen and madara calls himself immortal in that form. Coincidentally he never calls himself immortal again until he absorbed the god tree. Kaguya also called herself immortal and it is accepted due to regen. So if we know they base their immortality on very high regen I see no reason why God tree absorbed madara shouldn't have low godly regen. I mean he himself experienced edo tensei regen first hand and after almost dying from guy and naruto and regenerating back to normal he seemed to think his regen was so good that he used the same words he used when he was in an edo body. In fact he even said "I've obtained enternity". Kinda seems like he thought it even superior.

Coupled with the fact kaguya seems to reform from pure energy. I mean seems weird his regen should be low mid.

It means madara compared low mid regen to low godly regen or even possibly thought it superior?
Nah bro. With Edo Tensei your entire physical body is irrelevant and only your soul matters. There is nothing that implies that is the case with Jubbidara. Him calling himself immortal is irrelevant.

personally idk and idc

but what makes you think that the statement is referring to karma and not base code
Delta casually makes Base Code bleed without even using her beams
0068-036.png

It's the simpler interpretation of the 2. They never said if it was with or without karma. At the point the statement was made we didn't even know code had a karma. So you'd need more evidence that it is strictly without karma
Why is base a simpler interpretation than FP? And when Code first made his statement, I'm pretty sure he hadn't shown anything at all. Statements don't have to be made based on prior showings.

Why is base a simpler interpretation than FP? And when Code first made his statement, I'm pretty sure he hadn't shown anything at all. Statements don't have to be made based on prior showings.

Base is simpler because karma was never mentioned in the statement. We have a statement "code is superior to delta".

The default assumption is that any form of code with intent to kill as long as he is not fatigued or injured would be superior to Delta. To claim it is only referring to karma would need more proof

I'm pretty sure delta got upgraded so this cannot hold any weight
She's newly programmed to defend Konoha, but there's no evidence her abilities were enhanced, which wouldn't make much sense anyways when Kara has much better technology than Konoha
Base is simpler because karma was never mentioned in the statement. We have a statement "code is superior to delta".

The default assumption is that any form of code with intent to kill as long as he is not fatigued or injured would be superior to Delta. To claim it is only referring to karma would need more proof
So if a databook statement says Gohan is stronger than Cell Max is the assumption that it's Base Gohan? This is actually a situation where agnosticism would be appropriate, as the statements themselves don't make any reference to if it's base of FP Code that's superior, but there's a feat that suggests it's not base, which makes it lean to the other side.

She's newly programmed to defend Konoha, but there's no evidence her abilities were enhanced, which wouldn't make much sense anyways when Kara has much better technology than Konoha

So if a databook statement says Gohan is stronger than Cell Max is the assumption that it's Base Gohan? This is actually a situation where agnosticism would be appropriate, as the statements themselves don't make any reference to if it's base of FP Code that's superior, but there's a feat that suggests it's not base, which makes it lean to the other side.

She is quite literally called "a new model". That automatically means an upgrade. A new model phone is definitely an upgrade to the old model. Also your scan code is literally under shadow paralysis and cannot defend himself when delta attacked him. All he could move was his finger tips.

And gohan is not a good example. He has multiple transformations with each one being a ridiculous leap in power than the last. It would be harder to make the assertion for his Base. But code Has 1 power up a power up with no much tangible quantification. It's easier to make the assertion for code.

I don’t think Code should be stronger than Delta.

1. His original statement is unreliable, proven by the Boro vs Team 7 Fight.
  2. His second statement to Eida is unreliable as well given he wasn’t confident and amounted to a “maybe”.
  3. Amado’s statement (Even in regards to Nerfed Naruto) is unreliable itself as he admits earlier that he doesn’t know how much power Naruto lost w/o Kurama and that he has a vested interest in making Kawaki want the Karma back.
So the statements themselves are not reliable but when you look at feats, its even worse. Borutoshiki was 82% when he clapped Code. This is a version weaker than when he fought Naruto and Sasuke in the other dimension (And BASE Naruto showed he could hold his own to a degree and even defeat this version in a battle of Ninjutsu). True Essence Kawaki, whom is relative to 82% Borushiki DOMINATED Code.

Via scaling and feats, everyone Code has fought before he got his limiters removed is inferior to Naruto and Sasuke, and by extension Delta. It is DEBATABLE if Code could beat CURRENT Base Naruto let alone Delta, whom has vastly better feats.

I don’t think Code should be stronger than Delta.

1. His original statement is unreliable, proven by the Boro vs Team 7 Fight.
  2. His second statement to Eida is unreliable as well given he wasn’t confident and amounted to a “maybe”.
  3. Amado’s statement (Even in regards to Nerfed Naruto) is unreliable itself as he admits earlier that he doesn’t know how much power Naruto lost w/o Kurama and that he has a vested interest in making Kawaki want the Karma back.
So the statements themselves are not reliable but when you look at feats, its even worse. Borutoshiki was 82% when he clapped Code. This is a version weaker than when he fought Naruto and Sasuke in the other dimension (And BASE Naruto showed he could hold his own to a degree and even defeat this version in a battle of Ninjutsu). True Essence Kawaki, whom is relative to 82% Borushiki DOMINATED Code.

Via scaling and feats, everyone Code has fought before he got his limiters removed is inferior to Naruto and Sasuke, and by extension Delta. It is DEBATABLE if Code could beat CURRENT Base Naruto let alone Delta, whom has vastly better feats.
Actually code also has a databook statement or whatever it is boruto own is called and not just his words.

And also code was not unsure on defeating current naruto and sasuke. He was 100% sure. He just was not sure if he could take them on both at the same time. We are not gonna ignore multiple statements of code superior to Delta coupled with a databook statement.

And if 82% borushiki is stronger then that just means he is stronger. I mean it is pretty clear borushiki is superior to even fused momo. Boruto growth in itself is ridiculous. Somewhat scaling in base to karma kawashiki just coz he was now 100% otsusuki?

Do you guys think that Karma users can absorb chakra auras (like SPSM Naruto's or Delta's)? How about Susano'o aura? Ignoring the fact that they'd get turned to a frog/stone, do you think Karma users are able to absorb natural energy from Sage users?

She is quite literally called "a new model". That automatically means an upgrade. A new model phone is definitely an upgrade to the old model. Also your scan code is literally under shadow paralysis and cannot defend himself when delta attacked him. All he could move was his finger tips.
It really doesn't. She's just objectively a new model since she's a different body. The raws also imply more than the VIZ that the change is just the allegiance shift.
木ノ葉を守る戦力として設定を変更した最新型だ・・・!
main-qimg-932747d45ea8229b0075ed84527e3ad9
main-qimg-19d88dc2425fa92c581224ea639c8c4c

Sure? I didn't say it was a blitz, but even if he's restrained, she still harmed him casually.
And gohan is not a good example. He has multiple transformations with each one being a ridiculous leap in power than the last. It would be harder to make the assertion for his Base. But code Has 1 power up a power up with no much tangible quantification. It's easier to make the assertion for code.
And the Karma is a significant boost in power, so the same still applies. Let's use a more fitting analogy. If Namek Saga Goku is stated to be stronger than Frieza, would you assume that's base since it doesn't specify it's SSJ? Or apply this to any other character that has a transformation or some other significant power up.

It really doesn't. She's just objectively a new model since she's a different body. The raws also imply more than the VIZ that the change is just the allegiance shift.
木ノ葉を守る戦力として設定を変更した最新型だ・・・!
main-qimg-932747d45ea8229b0075ed84527e3ad9
main-qimg-19d88dc2425fa92c581224ea639c8c4c

Sure? I didn't say it was a blitz, but even if he's restrained, she still harmed him casually.

And the Karma is a significant boost in power, so the same still applies. Let's use a more fitting analogy. If Namek Saga Goku is stated to be stronger than Frieza, would you assume that's base since it doesn't specify it's SSJ? Or apply this to any other character that has a transformation or some other significant power up.
Not the best example since It would have to be SSJ,As 50% Frieza was shown as relative to Kaioken x20 which 20x base.
There's no way you can assume it's Base without being objectively wrong unless that's what you are reffering to,and if so,apologies for the misunderstanding.

Do you guys think that Karma users can absorb chakra auras (like SPSM Naruto's or Delta's)? How about Susano'o aura? Ignoring the fact that they'd get turned to a frog/stone, do you think Karma users are able to absorb natural energy from Sage users?
Didn't borushiki absorb chakra from Naruto against Boro?
If that was with karma, they should have no problem doing what you said

Not the best example since It would have to be SSJ,As 50% Frieza was shown as relative to Kaioken x20 which 20x base.
There's no way you can assume it's Base without being objectively wrong unless that's what you are reffering to,and if so,apologies for the misunderstanding.
But let's say you hadn't seen the fight and you're just making a guess from the statement itself. In that case you could believe it's about base but you'd be wrong.

Actually code also has a databook statement or whatever it is boruto own is called and not just his words.
Those have been notoriously unreliable for Boruto for all the characters.
And also code was not unsure on defeating current naruto and sasuke. He was 100% sure. He just was not sure if he could take them on both at the same time. We are not gonna ignore multiple statements of code superior to Delta coupled with a databook statement.
Feats > Statements. And we really have to stop making the assumption that whenever somebody mentions Naruto and Sasuke in the same sentence, it’s not exclusively as a Tag Team. Like seriously… and yeah, this amounts to a “maybe”.
And if 82% borushiki is stronger then that just means he is stronger. I mean it is pretty clear borushiki is superior to even fused momo. Boruto growth in itself is ridiculous. Somewhat scaling in base to karma kawashiki just coz he was now 100% otsusuki?
I’m sorry bro but it does not work that way and no, Borushiki has not once shown he was “superior” to Fused Momoshiki. That’s nonsense and goes against even how Karma works. Literally nothing proves that.

Fused Momoshiki ~ Naruto/Sasuke > 82% Boruoshiki > 80% Borushiki ~ Injured/Nerfed Sasuke

Code is weaker than 82% of Fused Momoshiki’s Power and TE Kawaki is only Relative to that amount of power at the time of their fight. Delta has better feats and Code feats contradict his statements, so those change nothing.

Back