• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It really doesn't. She's just objectively a new model since she's a different body. The raws also imply more than the VIZ that the change is just the allegiance shift.
木ノ葉を守る戦力として設定を変更した最新型だ・・・!
main-qimg-932747d45ea8229b0075ed84527e3ad9
main-qimg-19d88dc2425fa92c581224ea639c8c4c

Right there in your scan it says "this is a new model ,with changes made". The conjuction "with" already implies the "new model " is independent of the re programming. To programme delta you just need that small robot thingy that follows her, not her entire body.

And code can be a bit stronger than her and she can still hurt him which he is restrained. Same way momoshiki can hurt naruto but he is weaker..

Once again please don't use ssj. It literally has a 50x canon multipliers. Karma is just an unknown boost. It's a bad example

Those have been notoriously unreliable for Boruto for all the characters.

Feats > Statements. And we really have to stop making the assumption that whenever somebody mentions Naruto and Sasuke in the same sentence, it’s not exclusively as a Tag Team. Like seriously… and yeah, this amounts to a “maybe”.

I’m sorry bro but it does not work that way and no, Borushiki has not once shown he was “superior” to Fused Momoshiki. That’s nonsense and goes against even how Karma works. Literally nothing proves that.

Fused Momoshiki ~ Naruto/Sasuke > 82% Boruoshiki > 80% Borushiki ~ Injured/Nerfed Sasuke

Code is weaker than 82% of Fused Momoshiki’s Power and TE Kawaki is only Relative to that amount of power at the time of their fight. Delta has better feats and Code feats contradict his statements, so those change nothing.

They are not unreliable. Some people just have anti feats. Code has none.

The tag team stuff come on bro we still use context here. Obviously he means together and not individually. And it is not only that scan. Amado also told him Code is different from delta. Literally the creator supports the claim.

Finally on this wiki Literally the ap value borushiki scales too is above Fused momo bro

But let's say you hadn't seen the fight and you're just making a guess from the statement itself. In that case you could believe it's about base but you'd be wrong.
I'm not saying for sure base code is stronger than delta (he'd still be 5b regardless). But you need more evidence to restrict code being above delta to being "with karma" as opposed to just generally

Right there in your scan it says "this is a new model ,with changes made". The conjuction "with" already implies the "new model " is independent of the re programming. To programme delta you just need that small robot thingy that follows her, not her entire body.
Changes made in order for her to protect Konoha. That's the only mentioned change. There's no statements about her being enhanced nor does she show any visible upgrades.
And code can be a bit stronger than her and she can still hurt him which he is restrained. Same way momoshiki can hurt naruto but he is weaker..
It's the ease with which she does it that's really notable
Once again please don't use ssj. It literally has a 50x canon multipliers. Karma is just an unknown boost. It's a bad example
That's just the problem. It's an unknown boost, which goes both ways. Also Code does say it's a drastic increase, and that improved physicals are a major factor in that.
0063-035.png

I'm not saying for sure base code is stronger than delta (he'd still be 5b regardless). But you need more evidence to restrict code being above delta to being "with karma" as opposed to just generally
Because it's the conservative estimate, and he has no actual feats in base to suggest he's that level. He probably wasn't going all out sure, but even K1 Boruto tanks an attack from Base Code with no visible damage.
0063-026.png

Actually code also has a databook statement or whatever it is boruto own is called and not just his words.
And the Literal FEATS in the Manga contradict those statements. So please stop bringing them up. They are not supported in the manga.
And also code was not unsure on defeating current naruto and sasuke. He was 100% sure. He just was not sure if he could take them on both at the same time. We are not gonna ignore multiple statements of code superior to Delta coupled with a databook statement.

And if 82% borushiki is stronger then that just means he is stronger. I mean it is pretty clear borushiki is superior to even fused momo. Boruto growth in itself is ridiculous. Somewhat scaling in base to karma kawashiki just coz he was now 100% otsusuki?
They are not unreliable. Some people just have anti feats. Code has none.
When literally every showing debunks those statements, yes, they arevunreliable. Not to mention those same pages have vastly faulty information in them. Like literally, you can compare them to others. The information doesn’t add up or is just blatantly contradicted.
The tag team stuff come on bro we still use context here. Obviously he means together and not individually. And it is not only that scan. Amado also told him Code is different from delta. Literally the creator supports the claim.
Its funny you bring up “context” when you expressly ignore Context. There is nothing contextual about Code’s statements, period. This is bleach level wank imo. I already addressed Amado as well. If you’re going to respond, can you actually address my points? You’re dodging them.
Finally on this wiki Literally the ap value borushiki scales too is above Fused momo bro
Except he’s literally not, check the profiles. Base Momoshiki scales from his own feats. Fused Momoshiki scales from his own feats. Borushiki downscales from Fused Momoshiki. On the profile (Boruto & Momoshiki), Borushiki (80%) scales from Injured/Nerfed Sasuke and upscales from there (82% Version). Kawaki scales from Borushiki and Code is WRONGLY scaling above Delta for the reasons already stated.

Pretty sure he dodged that, since Kawaki gave an awareness before the attack
Boruto__Naruto_Next_Generations_-_Chapter_63_-_Ask_no_questions_-_25.jpg
Like I've said before all this is covered in simply saying " this is a new model".

And she does it with ease coz the guy is restrained. Code is practically defenseless in that state. Why would you even count it?

And yes it increases stats but it is an amplifier not a multipliers. Once again the comparism is wrong.

Limters Released Code = greatly surpassing Jigen > Jigen > Naruto and Sasuke
Yeah I know but his feats are so completely horrible that I cannot see him beating anyone. He even thought that nerfed Sasuke and Naruto at once would be trouble even if he'd win.

And the Literal FEATS in the Manga contradict those statements. So please stop bringing them up. They are not supported in the manga.

When literally every showing debunks those statements, yes, they arevunreliable. Not to mention those same pages have vastly faulty information in them. Like literally, you can compare them to others. The information doesn’t add up or is just blatantly contradicted.

Its funny you bring up “context” when you expressly ignore Context. There is nothing contextual about Code’s statements, period. This is bleach level wank imo. I already addressed Amado as well. If you’re going to respond, can you actually address my points? You’re dodging them.

Except he’s literally not, check the profiles. Base Momoshiki scales from his own feats. Fused Momoshiki scales from his own feats. Borushiki downscales from Fused Momoshiki. On the profile (Boruto & Momoshiki), Borushiki (80%) scales from Injured/Nerfed Sasuke and upscales from there (82% Version). Kawaki scales from Borushiki and Code is WRONGLY scaling above Delta for the reasons already stated.

You literally have no points excepts statements over feats. Alright cool present me with code antifeats that suggest he is weaker than delta. Just one since coz that's what you keep repeating.

And literally that injured sasuke that borushiki scales too has higher ap value than fused momo. You're still wrong again.

They have their own feats but borushiki is higher.

Yeah I know but his feats are so completely horrible that I cannot see him beating anyone. He even thought that nerfed Sasuke and Naruto at once would be trouble even if he'd win.
Yeah coz nerfed naruto and sasuke are still God tiers lol. Not to mention fighting together lol. Besides this is limiter code. How does this affect no limiter code?

I will say this one more time. Fused momo is 156zt. Borushiki is 312zt. Pay attention

I am a firm fraudhawk believer. If you cannot give me a single feat in favor of a character's strength, and especially if they have done nothing but get smacked around by people who should be weaker than them, then I don't see them as strong.
riqh73n45mo81.png
Can you guys please stop regurgitating this scan ? Code is literally held and cannot move by shikamaru shadow paralysis. How is he supposed to defend himself? Also this is an upgraded delta.

All I see here is just coping. Oh no people are stronger than my supreme king naruto and my goat sasuke. Madara coping all over again

I forgot since it's been a while since I read the final pre ts arc but did Code even know Naruto and Sasuke were nerfed when he made that statement?

Now I am not saying he necessarily beats their pre nerfed states just making sure he even knew they were nerfed in the first place is all

I forgot since it's been a while since I read the final pre ts arc but did Code even know Naruto and Sasuke were nerfed when he made that statement?

Now I am not saying he necessarily beats their pre nerfed states just making sure he even knew they were nerfed in the first place is all
He probably did from eida.

Like I've said before all this is covered in simply saying " this is a new model".
Which is just repeating something I've already responded to
And she does it with ease coz the guy is restrained. Code is practically defenseless in that state. Why would you even count it?
Because it shows her casual AP>his durability, which his own AP scales to or below. It's also interesting that Code had no surprise about how strong Delta's kick were, as if it was expected.
And yes it increases stats but it is an amplifier not a multipliers. Once again the comparism is wrong.
I don't think that's provable, but either way that's missing the point. In both cases it's a significant boost to power that exists as a part of the character's arsenal that they can access at any time, and there's no reason to assume statements about someone's strength isn't a holistic representation of their arsenal, including techniques that increase their combat ability. If if I was right that Karma Code>Delta>Base Code, wouldn't the statements still be true?

It's not that clear, as I don't think Eida had told him at that point, but the remnants of Isshiki's soul might've seen Naruto and Sasuke getting nerfed and told Code about it. Or it's just an author insert statement along the lines of Hashirama knowing Adult Tsunade's strength. And even a while after this when I'm pretty sure Code would've been told about the nerfs, he still said he could only probably beat Naruto or Sasuke 1 on 1, and Amado implied SPSM Naruto could've beaten Code.
0059-017.png
0059-009.png

He gets stomped by Daemon who also has the "superior to Jigen" tag
Gets stomped by Current Boruto who is an unknown quantity after years of training

Which is just repeating something I've already responded to

Because it shows her casual AP>his durability, which his own AP scales to or below. It's also interesting that Code had no surprise about how strong Delta's kick were, as if it was expected.

I don't think that's provable, but either way that's missing the point. In both cases it's a significant boost to power that exists as a part of the character's arsenal that they can access at any time, and there's no reason to assume statements about someone's strength isn't a holistic representation of their arsenal, including techniques that increase their combat ability. If if I was right that Karma Code>Delta>Base Code, wouldn't the statements still be true?

Your response to it was "there wasn't any reference to her abilities improved". This goes against the definition of new model and I already explained it to you.

And once again code is held down and restrained..we know in the naruto world characters use chakra for everything including durability. So code not being able to move would definitely reduce his ability to guard himself.
I find it funny you just helped my point. The fact that code that had been with Delta all these years was suprised on how strong her kick was definitely suggests that she had been upgraded.
And code can be stronger than delta but can still get damaged by her If he doesn't guard himself. It just means delta is very much relative to him.

And for your last point yes the statement would still hold true. I'm just telling you there is no evidence for neither. Either way Base Code would still at the very least downscale even if he isn't superior to her. But still it is just a matter of equal interpretation. You can take the statement as only at full power with karma active is he superior to Delta or you can take it as in general he's superior.

Let me throw this question at you. Amado statement of code combat ability exceeding jigen would you say nl code is only above jigen while he is using karma or nl code with or without karma would still be superior to jigen? Coz it is the same kind of statement again.

Can Momoshiki gain the fraud status?
  1. Got tagged by the Kage
  2. Lost to Nard & Sauce even while fused
  3. Got outsmarted and tagged by Burrito
  4. Had to use his own power to revive Burrito
  5. Kept giggling about some "prophecy" like a kid and was then humiliated by Burrito not even giving a f*ck about said prophecy

Last edited:
Can Momoshiki gain the fraud status?
  1. Got tagged by the Kage
  2. Lost to Nard & Sauce even while fused
  3. Got outsmarted and tagged by Burrito
  4. Had to use his own power to revive Burrito
  5. Kept giggling about some "prophecy" like a kid and was then humiliated by Burrito not even giving a f*ck about said prophecy
almost all of these have no buisness being on this list imo

Back