• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes she was and it's stated by Kishi in the databook that the ETSB is just a bigger TSB.

So I guess this is just a different Samlex then.
aWXwPca.png
ETSB can recreate space time this is plain and simple. Nothing should be changed, I don’t care if it tsb can’t nullify all ninjustu. Power null is different from spatial manipulation. Again kaguya has spatial manipulation for recreating her dimension not nullification of ninjustu two different things.

Read that very clearly and you will understand that I meant zetsu, kaguya, the databook serves as evidences, not that they were going to be destroyed.

ETSB can recreate space time this is plain and simple. Nothing should be changed, I don’t care if it tsb can’t nullify all ninjustu. Power null is different from spatial manipulation. Again kaguya has spatial manipulation for recreating her dimension not nullification of ninjustu two different things.
And I'm talking about TSBs which are the same as the ETSB but the only difference is size.
Read that very clearly and you will understand that I meant zetsu, kaguya, the databook serves as evidences, not that they were going to be destroyed.
No, you said I, and I'm quoting you "she was going to destroy her dimension that has space and time, Zetsu, team 7, Kaguya herself, the databook, the plot of the story itself."

And I'm talking about TSBs which are the same as the ETSB but the only difference is size.

No, you said I, and I'm quoting you "she was going to destroy her dimension that has space and time, Zetsu, team 7, Kaguya herself, the databook, the plot of the story itself."
Can she destroy databook and the plot of the story?

Okay lemme stretch myself a bit

1. zetsu confirmed kaguya was going to destroy and recreate her dimensions, hence the start of a new timespace one has to end and another has to start.
2. whether Kishimoto wrote or illustrated it was still approved to be the official databook. this is a secondary evidence anyway.
3. occums razor all the evidence we have points to the fact that she was going to destroy her dimension that has space and time, zetsu, team 7, kaguya herself, the databook, the plot of the story itself.
4. you have no Evidence to prove otherwise, order then she didn’t achieve thus she can’t, that is pure argument from ignorance .
5. They are things called pocket dimensions in fiction they don’t have to be the size of a universe to be 4d. You can have a 4d planetary dimension.
Kakashi implied he could have warped it if it wasn't so large. So it likely obtains its Time-Space destruction power when it 'activates' and expands.

Well tbf the raws for BZ saying it’s the start of a new timespace actually just say 空間 which just means space. So BZ never actually says Kaguya is creating a new timespace but just a space.

Also is anyone caught up to the Boruto Anime? Anything interesting going on there? Last time I checked, Kawaki and Hima were in the Academy. IDK anything else tho. Sounds pretty boring lol
They're finally done with the Academy Arc this with this Sunday. Next up is Sasuke and Boruto together on a mission.

yeah, that's a good gap for Naruto's speed increase
The speed is not revised yet arkuroi only touchEd ap for now but yes speed is also affected, if you check garra profile you will notice that even his speed has not changed yet.

Also is anyone caught up to the Boruto Anime? Anything interesting going on there? Last time I checked, Kawaki and Hima were in the Academy. IDK anything else tho. Sounds pretty boring lol
The current arc is pretty sleeper
But it ended last Sunday
Next arc is focused on Boruto and Sasuke and a bird or sumn?
It's written by Honda so I hope it's got some interesting bits

Man. At least Avatar made an effort to include its magic into its Technology.

Naruto can't even use Ninjutsu training to make tech.

And that way Shiniobi maintain a monopoly of the world's services and can hold them for premium. Win Win.

Who's Honda again? And what has he done?
Honda was in charge of episode 215 to 218 (he probably wrote that Isshiki countdown scene), he also wrote episode 192 (Kawaki's backstory) and he wrote episode #250 (a masterpiece tbh)

He's probably the best screenwriter for the show, his 6 episodes are bound to be interesting

Honda was in charge of episode 215 to 218 (he probably wrote that Isshiki countdown scene), he also wrote episode 192 (Kawaki's backstory) and he wrote episode #250 (a masterpiece tbh)

He's probably the best screenwriter for the show, his 6 episodes are bound to be interesting
So he created average episodes at best compared to the other below-averages? Understood.
This franchise is finished.

Is there a reason why the four hokages don't scale to 1/4 of the juubi 3rd form each?
Since their joint barrier was able to tank the juubi bomb?

Is there a reason why the four hokages don't scale to 1/4 of the juubi 3rd form each?
Since their joint barrier was able to tank the juubi bomb?
1 the Kage aren’t all the same strength so you can’t evenly divide it like that
2 idk if that’s how the barrier worls

Back