• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've seen way more ppl calling it absolute worthless garbage than ppl saying it's amazing or comparable to Naruto.
You mean when people started noticing the shitty animation which was later feb 2022? Yeah well after that people starting meatriding boruto

The only time alot of people started praising Boruto was during the Summer of 2021, which funnily enough was when they started adapting canon. As soon as that passed, everyone went back to ******** on Boruto. Which I don't blame anyone for lol

No it never has been shown to do it and never will be able to do it.

Space time in naruto is taken out of context most of the time it means dimension. But these naruto and boruto wankers changed it to where people believed it meant the actual concept of time.
Lol dimension can still mean space time if it is 4d. Space time justu is the process of moving from one point to another in limited or zero time.

What are you even talking about, the wanking is absolutely crazy.
What are you talking about? They are a lot characters in boruto and naruto that has spatial manipulation what is the big due about that? Atleast I know of toneri fixing space time and kaguya destroying space time and creating space time.

What are you talking about? They are a lot characters in boruto that has spatial manipulation what is the big due about that? Atleast I know of toneri fixi space time and kaguya destroying space time.
She didn't even accomplish that. Didn't watch the last movie so idk.

I never said they didn't have spatial abilities what I am talking about is what do you mean by "dimension can still mean space time if it is 4d" A dimension is called space time, a 2d dimension is still called space time. Something being called space time doesn't make it 4d.

She didn't even accomplish that. Didn't watch the last movie so idk.

I never said they didn't have spatial abilities what I am talking about is what do you mean by "dimension can still mean space time if it is 4d" A dimension is called space time, a 2d dimension is still called space time. Something being called space time doesn't make it 4d.
A dimension that doesn’t have time in it can not be space time, they are dimensions that are only space and others only time when it comes to fiction, furthermore we already know that this dimension are 4d seeing that they have depth. Also she don’t need to accomplish it the narrator zetsu already explained what she wanted to do and furthermore the Author of the show confirmed it in a data book.

Last edited:
A dimension that doesn’t have time in it can not be space time, they are dimensions that are only space and others only time when it comes to fiction, furthermore we already know that this dimension are 4d seeing that they have depth. Also she don’t need to accomplish it the narrator zetsu already explained what she wanted to do and furthermore the Author of the show confirmed it in a data book.
Oh so that's what you meant.
All spacetimes aren't 4d. Just because something contains time doesn't mean it is 4d, it has to be shown that they can freely control it at will.

Yes she does otherwise it's a baseless feat, she needed chakra too and the author never wrote the databook. Well kishimoto didn't write them according to google.

All spacetimes aren't 4d. Just because something contains time doesn't mean it is 4d, it has to be shown that they can freely control it at will.

Yes she does otherwise it's a baseless feat, she needed chakra too and the author never wrote the databook. Well kishimoto didn't write them according to google.
Irrelevant
you don’t need to have tota control of space time to have space time manipulation.

what does it matter if she needed charkra. The databook confirmed she was going to destroy Her time space along with zetsu also confirming it. two sources of confirmation thus occums razor. Kishimoto wrote the databook I don’t know where you got your information from.

All the spaces in naruto and boruto are 4d except for isshiki timeless dimension.

Irrelevant
you don’t need to have tota control of space time to have space time manipulation.

what does it matter if she needed charkra. The databook confirmed she was going to destroy Her time space along with zetsu also confirming it. two sources of confirmation thus occums razor. Kishimoto wrote the databook I don’t know where you got your information from.

Kishimoto didn't write the databooks, he illustrated them but not wrote them. The only actual databook he wrote was
Naruto: The Official Character Data Book

Yes it does matter otherwise it cannot be labeled as a full 4d dimension. Zetsu never stated it or confirmed it. All that was said was "it's time for a new time space".

All the spaces in naruto and boruto are 4d except for isshiki timeless dimension.
There is no evidence, would you bring up just one feat where someone time traveled in these dimensions? Because if not they cannot be considered a full 4d timespace.

Kishimoto didn't write the databooks, he illustrated them but not wrote them. The only actual databook he wrote was

Yes it does matter otherwise it cannot be labeled as a full 4d dimension. Zetsu never stated it or confirmed it. All that was said was "it's time for a new time space".
If I continue to argue I can predict you would countinue to ignore my arguments and argue in circles. So for the sake of my mental health, please believe what you want.

If I continue to argue I can predict you would countinue to ignore my arguments and argue in circles. So for the sake of my mental health, please believe what you want.
But I didn't ignore your argument...You're claiming something with no evidence.

Anything with 4 dimensions is 4D whether that be 3D of space 1D of time or sumn else. But being 4D doesn’t make you Low 2-C. Low 2-C is the destruction of a 4D universe.

But I didn't ignore your argument...You're claiming something with no evidence.
Okay lemme stretch myself a bit

1. zetsu confirmed kaguya was going to destroy and recreate her dimensions, hence the start of a new timespace one has to end and another has to start.
2. whether Kishimoto wrote or illustrated it was still approved to be the official databook. this is a secondary evidence anyway.
3. occums razor all the evidence we have points to the fact that she was going to destroy her dimension that has space and time, zetsu, team 7, kaguya herself, the databook, the plot of the story itself.
4. you have no Evidence to prove otherwise, order then she didn’t achieve thus she can’t, that is pure argument from ignorance .
5. They are things called pocket dimensions in fiction they don’t have to be the size of a universe to be 4d. You can have a 4d planetary dimension.

Yes he did. All 4 databooks are written by Kishi.

1. zetsu confirmed kaguya was going to destroy and recreate her dimensions, hence the start of a new timespace one has to end and another has to start.
Wrong. Said she was only going to destroy the main one and make a new space-time. More proof of TSB needing to be downgraded.
3. occums razor all the evidence we have points to the fact that she was going to destroy her dimension that has space and time, zetsu, team 7, kaguya herself, the databook, the plot of the story itself.
She can teleport out during it.

Downgraded to what please?
Limited power nullification or removal of space-time manip since it could not affect Kamui which is a ninjutsu stated by Kishi the author himself in the databook.

It does get an upgrade to atomic manip though since in Boruto Onoki says it's atomic. Though I do need to find the scans for it.
what does it matter if she can teleport doing it?
You said it would kill her. Which is false she can portal out before it touches her.

Limited power nullification or removal of space-time manip since it could not affect Kamui which is a ninjutsu stated by Kishi the author himself in the databook.

It does get an upgrade to atomic manip though since in Boruto Onoki says it's atomic. Though I do need to find the scans for it.

You said it would kill her. Which is false she can portal out before it touches her.
She was still going to destroy and create her dimension that has space and time , that is space time manipulation easy.
i understand the kamui part I have no argument for that. But again she has space-time manipulation for destroying recreating her dimension. I don’t care about power null but the space-time manipulation feat is valid.

i never said she was going to kill her self.

She was still going to destroy and create her dimension that has space and time , that is space time manipulation easy.
i understand the kamui part I have no argument for that. But again she has space-time manipulation for destroying recreating her dimension. I don’t care about power null but the space-time manipulation feat is valid.
Yes she was and it's stated by Kishi in the databook that the ETSB is just a bigger TSB.
i never said she was going to kill her self.
So I guess this is just a different Samlex then.
aWXwPca.png

Back