• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not. No I'm not. If we donā€™t deal with this now, soon, uh, little Gambol here wonā€™t be able to get a nickel for his grandma.

Enough from the clown!
Ah ta ta ta ta....
6e945bb31988cd7f924f1da2dde7f479.500x204x11.gif

If I had to point out one grievance with Boruto it's the vagueness and inconsistency of anything to do with 6 Paths shit when it comes to Naruto and Sasuke for example:

After Kurama's death and Sakura and Kurama mention that he doesn't have his "Superhuman Strength" anymore, what does that even mean? Does he not have access to Six Paths Sage Mode now or just Bijuu Mode? Does that take into account the chakra of the other 8 tailed beasts, is their chakra just unusable now? It's too vague.

If I had to point out one grievance with Boruto it's the vagueness and inconsistency of anything to do with 6 Paths shit when it comes to Naruto and Sasuke for example:

After Kurama's death and Sakura and Kurama mention that he doesn't have his "Superhuman Strength" anymore, what does that even mean? Does he not have access to Six Paths Sage Mode now or just Bijuu Mode? Does that take into account the chakra of the other 8 tailed beasts, is their chakra just unusable now? It's too vague.
It clearly means Naruto is 10-B and Code scales to him as well as everyone else downscaling from them

Ok, so can someone decipher this for me?
The adults are acting like they did some sort of subtle and clever wordplay, but it sounds to me that they shamelessly lied to the participants.

amwf38L.jpg

mtR6HZ9.jpg

How do these people communicate with each other? The round directly after the second round is the third round, even if it also happened to be the final round.
Is this an other case of writers trying to make certain characters look smart, so they make everyone as stupid as a rock?

I honestly prefer the anime to the manga
It gives side characters a chance to be characters rather than cardboard cutouts.
It changes events that feel out of place in some cases (tho some changes are kinda weird cough Code cough or some that regress despite their earlier development cough Metal Lee cough)
It has further fleshed out the world building not only with the Otsutsuki but also with parts of the Naruto world we just didnā€™t get to see much of with arcs such as the School trip Arc, Mitsuki Disappearance Arc and Kara Auction Arc.
Things that happen in earlier arcs have relevance down the line so some ā€œfillerā€ might actually be worth watching.
Sarada and Mitsuki actually have development and they keep it. Mitsuki is now his own person in the anime rather than just Borutoā€™s lapdog while still caring for him.
The fights do a good job with the animation and choreography. Unlike the manga the fights at least show Naruto and Sasuke use smart plans and actually use their techniques, maybe not as good as some people may want but they actually try them.
I will admit that the big problem with getting into the anime is filler. There isnā€™t that much of it if any tbh the problem tho is that some episodes while giving characters more depth still manage to be a bit shallow since Boruto is still marketed as a kids show first and foremost and some are just plain boring or put at the wrong time like the Chocho arc even tho I donā€™t hate her character.

All in all I still tune into the anime every week and still read the manga every month like a dumbass even tho I dislike a few thingsšŸ˜­

Konohamaru's sub rel calc is still on the verse calculations page.

What's the deal with that? Is it still valid or invalid now?

With Boltā€™s new form I wonder if we could use itā€™s experience dump from Momo (and Kin) to see a potential backstory of them
Just going around ******* with planets

Back