• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's on Naruto's profile
lls, Non-Physical Interaction with bare hands (Capable of holding open Kaguya's portal which has been shown to go through solid ice), Limited Invulnerability (Shares the same chakra as Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki), Cosmic Awareness (could sense Sasuke in another dimension), Gravity Manipulation, Power Nullification, and Telekinesis with Six Paths Chibaku Tensei, Space-Time Manipulation (Can harm Limbo clones from another dimension and can grab portals that go to other dimensions)

its not

IIRC they got that (Cross Dimensional Interaction) because the Limbo Clones exist in a different dimension but are capable of interacting with the normal world

Madara's Profile:
Duplication (Can create a clone of himslef that exists in a separate dimension), Intangibility (Limbo clones cannot be interacted with using physical attacks, unless they are imbued with Six Paths Chakra; however, the clones themselves can interact with the physical world normally), and Invisibility (Limbo clones are completely invisible) with Limbo:Border Jail

Limbo Clones have this type of Intangibility

Spatial: The ability to shift into other dimensions so as to avoid and phase through attacks. While this allows them to avoid most forms of attack, they can still be affected by attacks that operate on similar principles and by those with sufficient range to target them in the other dimension.

Cross Dimensional Interaction seems to fall under the "Sufficient Range" parameter.

it is working now and i think bleach hurricane answered already, it is a valid ability
Yes i know, I didn't said it wasn't valid ability, Just just like what you said earlier there's no such a thing as cross dimensional interaction that's why better change it to NPI instead.

So interdimesional range no?
It could be that and NPI but we'd be to find another example of a character interacting with something that exists in a different space/dimension

Because from what I understand of Limbo Clones they exist in a different space but have the same time as the physical world (Same Time, Different Space)

Anyone in Naruto below 8-B ?

If I were to make an Old Team 7 (Pt. 1) vs New Team 7 (Town Level), how best should I go about it, cause I looked at their profiles and I realized that Sakura isn't Town level in part 1, only in part 2.

Should I make it:

1) Naruto and Sasuke pt 1 and Saukra pt 2 vs Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki?
2) Naruto and Sasuke pt 1 vs Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki?
3) Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura pt 1 vs Boruto Sarada and Mitsuki?
4) Naruto and Sasuke pt 1 vs Team 7 (Excluding one person here to make it even)

I have 2 problems with current profiles for Naruto:

1) Kid Base Naruto is only supersonic for the entire part 1, but he should scale to at least weightless Lee later on, since he scales to Sasukes speed on the hospital roof (Sasuke is high hypersonic).

2) Base Naruto during Pain arc is only Town level, while SM Naruto is Large Mountain level. Thats like a 1000 times difference. Base Pain arc Naruto should be Mountain+ because he is not massively weaker than war arc Base Naruto(who is 7-A+), and because base Naruto was still able to briefly swap hands with Tendo Pain (So the difference is not a 1000 times). For start of Shippuden just have him be at least 7-C, possibly 7-A+.

I hate the fact that Naruto and other people scale to Lee's travel and movement speed off of slapboxing Sasuke who didn't showcase that same speed ever again in the series.

I hate the fact that Naruto and other people scale to Lee's travel and movement speed off of slapboxing Sasuke who didn't showcase that same speed ever again in the series.
No one scales to it as travel or the distance between the leaf and the sand would be way bigger based off a stronger naruto taking 2 and a half days to reach it

Thats headcanon. Sasuke during CE finals = Rock Lee speed. Base Naruto at the hospital = Sasuke. Why would Sasuke purposefully move much slower?

Thats headcanon. Sasuke during CE finals = Rock Lee speed. Base Naruto at the hospital = Sasuke. Why would Sasuke purposefully move much slower?
An injured Rock Lee, who was stated to be injured and slower than when he fought Gaara in the chunin exams, kept up with Kimimaro, who kept up with KN0 Naruto who is far superior to base Naruto who kept up with roof hospital Sasuke.

The Sasuke who Naruto looked in his eye and said "you're still recovering" which means he's not at top shape.
Naruto thought he was an equal to that "still recovering" Sasuke.
Sakura was commenting on Sasuke's speed during the chunin exams but he or Naruto never showcased anything of the sort on the roof that made Sakura emphasize their speed.

Sasuke against Gaara was running circles around him doing complex taijutsu moves. Sasuke against Naruto was fresh out of a hospital bed doing basic kicks.

Not including the fact that the databook has Sasuke's speed at a 3.5 and Naruto's at a 3, canonically slower.

Plus, he had no shoes.

Why is Kaguya still Moon level+, i don't remember her tanking a combined attack from Naruto or Sasuke or really anything that'd land her at that level

Chapter basically confirms that Daemon ability is passive and instant. It also confirms that isn't killing intent seeing how code had no killing intent, this kid is broken.

Back