• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I've looked at the Deepa profile and then the new gen profiles and I think that it should be revised. So here's what I'm proposing
1. "Deepa with hardened skin" being the one that defeated Omoi is false, it was Deepa in base form, he didn't not use enhancements or abilities, it was literally just his physical strength. So I think it should be "At least Town level (Easily defeated Omoi and his team who thought he had no weaknesses, without fighting seriously), higher with hardened skin (Stronger than previous form), higher with Carbon Armor (Stronger than previous form)
2. Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki and Kawaki (Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki post training) should be upgraded to Town level in their pre-Boro keys
3. Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki and Kawaki should get upgraded to Massivley Hypersonic+ due to the fact that they could somewhat keep up with Deepa in the fight and not get insta blitzed

Last edited:
I always thought of rasengans as being above the actual user's AP when it came to the kids, like how when kid Naruto used it on Kabuto but yet was far weaker than him. So idk if the kids would directly scale to Deepa but I forgot most of that fight, so maybe they did some other jutsus that damages Deepa and thus would make them scale.

I always thought of rasengans as being above the actual user's AP when it came to the kids, like how when kid Naruto used it on Kabuto but yet was far weaker than him. So idk if the kids would directly scale to Deepa but I forgot most of that fight, so maybe they did some other jutsus that damages Deepa and thus would make them scale.
Yeah it wasn't just the Rasengan.
Sarada could react to and tank an attack from Deepa, Sarada could make his hardened skin crack, Boruto's Compressed Rasengan outright forced him to use his Carbon Armor otherwise he'd be shishakababed. Not to mention that Deepa scales quite a lot above town level given that he wasn't even using hardened armor against Omoi who is at least town level, ect.

As for the Compressed Rasengan, Deepa had to harden both of his hands and use them at the same time to try and stop it yet it was still breaking apart and was forced to go into his diamond armor thing

1. "Deepa with hardened skin" being the one that defeated Omoi is false, it was Deepa in base form, he didn't not use enhancements or abilities, it was literally just his physical strength. So I think it should be "At least Town level (Easily defeated Omoi and his team who thought he had no weaknesses, without fighting seriously), higher with hardened skin (Stronger than previous form), higher with Carbon Armor (Stronger than previous form)
I agree
2. Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki and Kawaki (Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki post training) should be upgraded to Town level in their pre-Boro keys
Well kawaki is town lvl pre boro I’m pretty sure and I’d agree with a possibly or likely for the others
3. Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki and Kawaki should get upgraded to Massivley Hypersonic+ due to the fact that they could somewhat keep up with Deepa in the fight and got get insta blitzed
yes I fully agree and honestly their speed should be way higher

Well kawaki is town lvl pre boro I’m pretty sure and I’d agree with a possibly or likely for the others
Kawaki is town level in Karma Seal pre-Boro.
Meanwhile Boruto, Sarada and Mitsuki could fight Deepa who even without hardened skin and carbon armor is >>>> Omoi who is >> Town Level

agree with all
There was also a statement of Kawaki claiming he could wipe out a town while at full power with his own strength in the anime
seeing as Kawaki at that time didn't think of Karma as his strength it's consistent with the scale

I locked the profile.

Is it fine if locked the thread since the changes are done or are is there anything left to do?

My apologies for responding late after the fact, but I was told that the following edits has this thread as a basis. Was it acceptable to apply or not?

Okay, so the edits that I linked to are acceptable then?

Okay. Thanks for the reply. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back