• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto? That ****** is outta here he’s fodder now he’s not fighting that lil dude.
Knowing this series, I don't think it'll care about the scaling. Base Naruto could probably still take him on (minus the hax). I'm also sure if Boruto's rasengan can hurt fused Momoshiki, then Boruto could fight the kid too, who knows.

I wouldnt be surprised if amado has some end game super cyborgs stashed somewhere, this reminds me of the androids that bodied super saiyan.

There must've been a novel statement or something of this sort supporting time stop. Because what happens in the anime is wide open for interpretation.

I don't intend to downgrade, I just need a clear answer why momo's profile gets a Time stop, while in Anime what he does is talk to Boruto in his subconscious

There must've been a novel statement or something of this sort supporting time stop. Because what happens in the anime is wide open for interpretation.
It’s just some ghost otsutsuki shit. Honestly dead otsutsukis are more supernatural than living ones.

Can someone explain Kakashi's ice resistance? It says that he prevented ice from spreading through his body with the use of chakra control, but it has no source, is it from a novel?

it is from a novel
Cap. Its from me
200w.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys where does this come from for Sarada, I don't remember her ever using lightning Armor
Statistics Amplification (Can augment her speed and physical capabilities with chakra, and can further enhance her statistics with Lightning Armor)

Also using chidori should be regarded as a temporary speed amp (if it isn't already) as it's shown clear that she got a good deal faster when she used it

Back