• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There’s nothing wrong with Taijutsu and hax, but when u go from beast ass explosion to just fist fight all the time it just loses its greatness

like I don’t want taijutsu all the damn time I want no jutsu’s lol
Boruto cast uses blasts.
Fans: “I missed when this show was about ninjas”
Boruto cast uses taijutsu.
Fans: “They were nerfed bruh, naruto didnt use omniverse rasengan”

Reading Boruto's manga makes me miss Samurai 8, it was really satisfying when we got a good feat in almost every chapter. In boruto we got Kurama's death and rinnegone, bruh
Well it depends on who you want to upgrade. Might as well give up on the old cast lol, only new gen getting feats 😈

And let’s not forget his motto was just simping for sasuke ever since they fought together. Atleast boruto and kawakis relationship have development and not just instant lovers. But superior product alright, the uchihas and hokages carried the series.And before I go to sleep I anticipate the overused “Naruto and sasuke carries boruto” so imma just leave this here. Good night.
7-BEAE5-E2-5690-478-B-BE99-08-B7-EE95-AC35.png
7-DFF732-B-F6-A7-4-E47-8-B0-C-711-A16656477.png

Last edited:
Atleast boruto and kawakis relationship have development and not just instant lovers. But superior product alright, the uchihas and hokages carried the series.And before I go to sleep I anticipate the overused “Naruto and sasuke carries boruto” so imma just leave this here. Good night.
You speaking complete facts my man. Most of this site is full of shippuden lovers and Boruto haters so be prepared when u wake up lol

It'll probably end up being Causality Manipulation, Attack Reflection, and Durability Negation if I had to guess.
It's probably better to wait until we get more details and feats for the ability, though.
His hax is the best in Naruto currently. Just think about attacking him and u are dead. I wonder how they will defeat this one

Man I'm so ******* tempted to make a Daemon vs Frieza matchup just to spite the DBZ Fans but I'm not toxic so I won't but GOD the thought of doing that

No. If someone genjutsus him without intending to kill him but only tries to knock him out, then it is still GG for him.

that's literally what I said. But as Ada said, even if they form the image of killing him it's instantly reflected
Knocking him out or making him see illusions (whatever these illusions be) can not be reflected... Every jutsu has a weakness. This ability will be rendered useless in the future. And genjutsu will be the answer more likely... We have Sarada in the manga...

Knocking him out or making him see illusions (whatever these illusions be) can not be reflected... Every jutsu has a weakness. This ability will be rendered useless in the future. And genjutsu will be the answer more likely... We have Sarada in the manga...
I've never said that genjutsu or illusions can be reflected. Please read what I said once more carefully. As I've said, if Person A even sees an image of Person A killing Daemon they will be killed. As stated by Ada

it's still killing intent, even the very thought or image of killing him will immediately reflect so idrk if genjutsu will work unless you want to just k.o him. But even then he might have immunity
wait to you hear he is resistant to genjutsu
GG

My Lord Daemon, i know it is shameless of me to wank a kid that appeared in one chapter but still a God is a God, you cant make that shii up

Ada has Her Dojutsu and her passive Allure ability.
We know Daemon has his passive Reflect, but does he maybe have a Dojutsu as a hidden card?

That’s a good pattern you found. Most of the cyborgs have two abilities. He probably does have a dojutsu, since these guys are timeskip villains and we know the timeskip will be about dojutsus. And pre timeskip was more about karma.

Daemon is easily defeated with the power of friendship.
They don't want to hurt him nor do they have killing intent, they just want to kidnap this poor kid in order to save him from the influence of neo-Kara.
This is pretty much how I enviosage it will happen. Naruto won't try to kill the kid even if he is a cybrog.

Back