• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
nah the Kanji says 瞬時 (しゅんじ which basically means Instantaneous, the context also supports this, given we quite literally see its instant.
No you are wrong. Though this explaination does not matter if I were to use that argument, it would be for 3A, for low2C however no. however to burst your bubble.

瞬時 (しゅんじ) on its own refers to something happening in an instant, but it doesn’t specifically mean “instantaneous teleportation.” If you’re referring to teleportation that happens in an instant, you’d typically use a term like 瞬間移動 (しゅんかんいどう, shunkan idō), which directly translates to “instantaneous movement” or “teleportation.” So while 瞬時 suggests a very quick action, it doesn’t necessarily imply teleportation unless it’s used in a context that describes such an event.

given we quite literally see its instant.

Prove that what you saw was instantaneous and not just very fast

I'm 99% sure this amenominaka low2c shenanigans is coming from TikTok..

Y'all acting like Kaguya put the Naruto universe on her back ànd took it to the next space-time.

Here's a thought? Argue for range!!!
You better stop trying to use me to shine man (people don't truly respect that just so you hoping to get so many likes). No, I read the manga myself and most of my arguments as been from there. I have held this notion for the longest time don't think I'm like you, not everyone is. Even 3 years ago I created a CRT to ask why ETSO is not 2c (which it is), I don't give up on the truth, I don't ask for handouts, I don't ask for help, I don't think the verse is 4b ( like you guys oh give us something for the verse please ). I stand on my ground and argue my point. Don't tell me what to argue for.

One problem we have is that Kaguya's dimension hasn't been properly defined. But I have hope that Boruto would expand on what the Otsutsuki realms are since they've been much hype on that.

You better stop trying to use me to shine man (people don't truly respect that just so you hoping to get so many likes). No, I read the manga myself and most of my arguments as been from there. I have held this notion for the longest time don't think I'm like you, not everyone is. Even 3 years ago I created a CRT to ask why ETSO is not 2c (which it is), I don't give up on the truth, I don't ask for handouts, I don't ask for help, I don't think the verse is 4b ( like you guys oh give us something for the verse please ). I stand on my ground and argue my point. Don't tell me what to argue for.
I might get a warning for this but **** it.
Aiit bro. You want a good from the heart reply?

You are slow and dull. This is isn't exactly a bad thing coz depending on your age there is always a chance for you to grow or get smarter. The problem about you is you fit the definition of a fool more perfectly than anyone I've ever known.
What's a fool? A fool is someone that does not know and does not know he doesn't know what he is supposed to know.

Yeah bro that's sounds a lot like you. I'm so suprised that someone can be clueless and still be proud in that state.
Everyone is a sheep and you're the only one thinking right. Narcissistic character ✔️. Have you ever considered that most of your arguments are actually dogwater . Like some of them are stuff that if you took your time to actually read them are utter garbage. And sometimes when you present somewhat decent arguments and people still disagree with you then you throw a bigger tantrum than a child who's toy has been taken away.
By telling me 3yrs ago you created threads like this you're just showing how stubborn and obstinate you are. At least one would think even if your notion ain't changing your arguments might have evolved but no! same half hazard regurgitated trash you keep spewing.
No one is against you, for the longest time I found you funny and felt well eventually he'd grow into the community. But you're sounding like a parasite here at this point.
Some of us have outside wiki scales for Naruto. We call it midball or highball coz guess what? We know the wiki we are in always goes for the lowest possible interpretation and we are fine with that. I'm not gonna die if naruto is not 4b.

I don't know where you think you are "i don't ask for help or handouts" yeah bro if you wanna actually change the verse you would need help, unless you can approve your own CRT's. There are like a thousand and one things that need revisions. But no give me low2c kaguya or I perish. Nonsense!!!

You've mentioned it severally now that you did not come here to make friends. Then shut up and never speak here. Leave the thread to the rest of us who part of the reasons we joined the wiki is to share a space to continue talking about stuff we like( like borugoat) with other like minded people. You don't need to speak here. Start churning out CRt's, that's the only place you need to be to get your 2c kaguya or whatever

You are slow and dull. This is isn't exactly a bad thing coz depending on your age there is always a chance for you to grow or get smarter. The problem about you is you fit the definition of a fool more perfectly than anyone I've ever known.
What's a fool? A fool is someone that does not know and does not know he doesn't know what he is supposed to know.

Yeah bro that's sounds a lot like you. I'm so suprised that someone can be clueless and still be proud in that state.
Everyone is a sheep and you're the only one thinking right. Narcissistic character ✔️. Have you ever considered that most of your arguments are actually dogwater . Like some of them are stuff that if you took your time to actually read them are utter garbage. And sometimes when you present somewhat decent arguments and people still disagree with you then you throw a bigger tantrum than a child who's toy has been taken away.
By telling me 3yrs ago you created threads like this you're just showing how stubborn and obstinate you are. At least one would think even if your notion ain't changing your arguments might have evolved but no! same half hazard regurgitated trash you keep spewing.
No one is against you, for the longest time I found you funny and felt well eventually he'd grow into the community. But you're sounding like a parasite here at this point.
Some of us have outside wiki scales for Naruto. We call it midball or highball coz guess what? We know the wiki we are in always goes for the lowest possible interpretation and we are fine with that. I'm not gonna die if naruto is not 4b.

I don't know where you think you are "i don't ask for help or handouts" yeah bro if you wanna actually change the verse you would need help, unless you can approve your own CRT's. There are like a thousand and one things that need revisions. But no give me low2c kaguya or I perish. Nonsense!!!

You've mentioned it severally now that you did not come here to make friends. Then shut up and never speak here. Leave the thread to the rest of us who part of the reasons we joined the wiki is to share a space to continue talking about stuff we like( like borugoat) with other like minded people. You don't need to speak here. Start churning out CRt's, that's the only place you need to be to get your 2c kaguya or whatever
we have fundamentally different views on discussion and growth. While you see my arguments as “dogwater,” I see them as part of a broader dialogue that encourages diverse perspectives.

Did I create any CRTs? Since I came here, apart from the Kaguya discussion, no. You make it seem like I create CRTs every other month. I throw out my thoughts, and people give their opinions. When I encounter flawed arguments that ignore valid evidence, like those regarding Uzuhiko, I’m going to call them out.

I’m not here to fit into a mold or chase popular opinion; I’m here to express my thoughts and engage with those who share a passion for these topics. If my arguments seem repetitive, maybe that’s a reflection of the ongoing debates we have, not just my perspective.

As for the community, I’ve made it clear I’m not looking to be everyone’s friend. But that doesn’t mean I’ll stop contributing to discussions that interest me. If my ideas don’t resonate with you, that’s fine—others may still find value in them.
I’m here to share my views, and if you think I’m a “parasite,” that’s your opinion. I’ll keep pushing forward regardless.

For amenominaka, I think should be universe+ level range if we assume Kaguya's dimension is it's own seperate universe.
This is not ap, or environmental destruction.

lmaooooo. Bro came in guns blazing.

( “well Naruto can just be universe” this is fiction deal with it)

Only MAS > Kaguya

I can go into details but

Before I leave, let’s clarify Kaguya’s dimensions. They are parallel dimensions same as momoshiki—don’t twist that meaning. The Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO) has the ability to restart space, which highlights the connection between space and time. In the Naruto universe, the term “kukan” refers to dimension or space, and we know that a space can exist without time, as seen in Isshiki’s dimension, which is explicitly stated.
Kaguya transports a 4D construct that is significantly affecting space-time. Please don’t alter the standard to fit your narrative and downplay the verse. The Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack is regarded as the strongest ninjutsu, meaning it surpasses Amenominaka in potency when scaled to her AP.
Moreover, Naruto, while using Kurama, is capable of tearing through space. Review my argument regarding Hello—there was no strong counter against it.

Uzuhiko is not a Cap

We know Boruto can charge up Uzuhiko as much as he wants right. He can absorb more or less energy

If Boruto can utilize the rotational orbital energy generated over a year, why can’t he harness more than a year’s worth of planetary spin energy? If he has the capacity to absorb energy from both sources, what exactly limits the amount he can accumulate?

In fact, if he can absorb energy equivalent to one year’s worth in a single charge, why not the rotational energy of two years or more? Hope you see what I'm saying here.

We have seen that he literally absorb as much or little as he want when was a cap ever put on it by the way the planet takes no damage when he absorbs all it rotational energy for a year don't ask me how, this is fiction. ( how can you take the whole rotational energy of a year? And use it in one attack

Hypothetically this is what should happen

1. With no orbital motion to balance the gravitational attraction, Earth would start falling inward. The acceleration due to gravity from the Sun would cause Earth to move faster and faster as it fell closer.

2. Eventually, Earth would fall directly into the Sun. Given its mass and size, Earth would be vaporized before even reaching the Sun’s surface due to the extreme heat in the solar corona (outer atmosphere of the Sun). The remnants of the planet would be absorbed into the Sun, merging with its matter.

Now that We have taken the effects of performing such a feat out of it because guess what? This is fiction. Why limit Boruto to only one year of orbital energy, why not half a year or even 100 years or a billion since Earth will keep orbiting even then?.

This is in case the bleach fans try to downplay Shibai

Omnipotence (全能)

A god is said to have used this power in the process of creating the world. It’s essentially a programming language for creation (創世). Only an omniscient and omnipotent god can wield this power, which materializes everything. An absolute will—this is omnipotence. It is the divine technique among divine techniques.

Now, let’s break this down further:

Everyone use this so u should know this by now. Sekai (world) in the text can refer to “planet,” “universe,” or “society.” However, in this case, it cannot mean just a planet or society for the following reasons:

1. Momoshiki’s Wordings:

The term “the world” includes Momoshiki’s world, which is not Earth. Momoshiki is an extraterrestrial being who came to Earth to harvest a chakra fruit. He didn’t consider Earth his world, which suggests that when he refers to “world,” (universe) he means a broader, all-encompassing world, not just a single planet or society. This is clear when he speaks to Boruto as if their world both his and Boruto was created by a god. So far he should have had access to this information even before coming to earth as since he came to earth and was defeated by Boruto he became stuck in his body.

This honestly should be enough but let’s go further.

2. Interdimensional Scale:

The ability we’re discussing can rewrite memories on an interdimensional scale, affecting beings beyond the main universe. This points to a scope far beyond a single planet or society in terms of range.

3. Reality-Rewriting

The power is described as a “programming language,” which has already been acknowledged as capable of reality warping , as accepted by the wiki.

4. Peerless Existence:

We have examples like Kaguya, who, despite being downplayed, was at least capable of creating and destroying a 4B constructs over time. The energy she outputs per second with the ETSO places her at least at (5-A). Shibai, having ascended far beyond the Kaguya that absorbed the IT charkra ( I mean she has not ascended yet lol), would naturally be on a different scale altogether . When Momoshiki refers to omnipotence, he notes that it’s a power only an all-knowing, all-powerful god can wield—far beyond someone like Kaguya, whom he saw as inferior to himself. Kaguya would not be able handle this power, in fact no otutsuki can truly wield it like a god hence this statement “it’s a power only an all-knowing, all-powerful god can wield” by extension, Omnipotence surpasses even the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO), making it the most powerful shinjutsu of all shinjustu (jutsu).

In conclusion, there’s no reason for the Otsutsuki to continuously absorb planetary energy if their end goal were limited to a single planet. Their goal transcends planetary matters, shibai the peerless existence we’ve seen so far, has nigh-omniscience, being able to see all possible futures, pasts, and presents. The true goal of the Otsutsuki goes beyond mere planetary domination lol they literally discard the dried up planet when they are done. They seek something far greater—control over reality itself. Omnipotence the ultimate power, capable of shaping and programming the very fabric of existence.

Edit

Energy that ETSO outputs per second (though downplayed)

491 ronnaton can create about 28 dwarf stars per seconds

Omnipotence (全能)

A god is said to have used this power in the process of creating the world. It’s essentially a programming language for creation (創世). Only an omniscient and omnipotent god can wield this power, which materializes everything. An absolute will—this is omnipotence. It is the divine technique among divine techniques.

Everyone use this so u should know this by now. Sekai (world) in the text can refer to “planet,” “universe,” or “society.” However, in this case, it cannot mean just a planet or society for the following reasons:

1. Momoshiki’s Wordings:

The term “the world” includes Momoshiki’s world, which is not Earth. Momoshiki is an extraterrestrial being who came to Earth to harvest a chakra fruit. He didn’t consider Earth his world, which suggests that when he refers to “world,” (universe) he means a broader, all-encompassing world, not just a single planet or society. This is clear when he speaks to Boruto as if their world both his and Boruto was created by a god. So far he should have had access to this information even before coming to earth as since he came to earth and was defeated by Boruto he became stuck in his body.

The ability we’re discussing can rewrite memories on an interdimensional scale, affecting beings beyond the main universe. This points to a scope far beyond a single planet or society in terms of range.

3. Reality-Rewriting

The power is described as a “programming language,” which has already been acknowledged as capable of reality warping , as accepted by the wiki.

4. Peerless Existence:

We have examples like Kaguya, who, despite being downplayed, was at least capable of creating and destroying a 4B constructs over time. The energy she outputs per second with the ETSO places her at least at (5-A). Shibai, having ascended far beyond the Kaguya that absorbed the IT charkra ( I mean she has not ascended yet lol), would naturally be on a different scale altogether . When Momoshiki refers to omnipotence, he notes that it’s a power only an all-knowing, all-powerful god can wield—far beyond someone like Kaguya, whom he saw as inferior to himself. Kaguya would not be able handle this power, in fact no otutsuki can truly wield it like a god hence this statement “it’s a power only an all-knowing, all-powerful god can wield” by extension, Omnipotence surpasses even the Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb (ETSO), making it the most powerful shinjutsu of all shinjustu (jutsu).

In conclusion, there’s no reason for the Otsutsuki to continuously absorb planetary energy if their end goal were limited to a single planet. Their goal transcends planetary matters, shibai the peerless existence we’ve seen so far, has nigh-omniscience, being able to see all possible futures, pasts, and presents. The true goal of the Otsutsuki goes beyond mere planetary domination lol they literally discard the dried up planet when they are done. They seek something far greater—control over reality itself. Omnipotence the ultimate power, capable of shaping and programming the very fabric of existence.

Edit

I think you should take a few weeks off the site and get some sleep

Omnipotence (全能)

1. Momoshiki’s Wordings:

3. Reality-Rewriting

4. Peerless Existence:

Edit

At a point people will straight up stop replying what you say. We'll just sit back and watch you have a meltdown arguing with yourself

At a point people will straight up stop replying what you say. We'll just sit back and watch you have a meltdown arguing with yourself
I will soon be unable to reply. However I'm not debating anyone. I'm dropping my points for people that wants to create a CRT because I have asked to be banned. I'm not having a meltdown, I need to sleep. Karo mark my words on this wiki the Naruto verse would surpass universal.

Last edited:
For amenominaka, I think should be universe+ level range if we assume Kaguya's dimension is it's own seperate universe.
This is not ap, or environmental destruction.
It doesn't matter if kaguya dimension is it's own separate universe. She had to first warp the naruto universe when she first emerged so that sounds like uni+ range to me

I will soon be unable to reply. However I'm not debating anyone. I'm dropping my points for people that wants to create a CRT because I have asked to be banned. I'm not having a meltdown, I need to sleep. Karo mark my words and this wiki the Naruto verse would surpass universal.
Yeah shibai would and just maybe some time skip boruto character. But kaguya and them kinshiki mf? Hell no

Back