• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Orochimaru had asked, Itachi would probably do it 😭

Also, I'm sure Itachi gave him some super condescending, but ultimately genuine and wise advice after he cut off his arm lol.
"Every single one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness. And we call it reality. However, your reality is an illusion. You are not the great snake you think you are. My reality is as a sigma, and yours is as my bitch."

then I disagree with the wiki simple, quite frankly all the justifications made for bleach god tiers on their profiles are straight up rubbish, if you scrutinized their stuff the same way we do for naruto they'd be at Tier 5ish
Top tier Bleach can never be refuted. The universe shaker's calc given as 4-A will not be refuted unless it is debunked. This calc comes from ''References for Common Feats''. With multipliers, the top tiers scaled to Ichigo are 3-C/3-B. Bleach has the most realistic profiles on this site along with Naruto. After these two comes DB and Bakugan (still consistent, though lacking).

Top tier Bleach can never be refuted. The universe shaker's calc given as 4-A will not be refuted unless it is debunked. This calc comes from ''References for Common Feats''. With multipliers, the top tiers scaled to Ichigo are 3-C/3-B. Bleach has the most realistic profiles on this site along with Naruto. After these two comes DB and Bakugan (still consistent, though lacking).
Debunk the cosmology or interpret the feat differently GGs, plus there's wonky stuff like the mftl calc making generous assumptions, gremmys meteor being moon level somehow despite intending to destroy a small country and the aizen ap justifications which are too terrible to speak of

By the way, I remembered after writing. I don't agree with the Espada and Byakuya scaling in this wiki. Since Byakuya was able to damage Yammy, all the characters scaled by Byakuya got High 6-A. If Zaraki hadn't cut off Yammy's legs, Byakuya wouldn't have been able to damage him. In the novel, Byakuya was said to be Zommari (7th Espada) level, and even Byakuya's stronger form, Fullbringer saga, is below Ginjo and Ichigo. I thought about turning on CRT and increasing the Espadas and decreasing the Kuchikis, but I don't think I will do it unless Bleach tybw part3 is finished.

Debunk the cosmology or interpret the feat differently GGs, plus there's wonky stuff like the mftl calc making generous assumptions, gremmys meteor being moon level somehow despite intending to destroy a small country and the aizen ap justifications which are too terrible to speak of
There is nothing to interpret differently. It is clear that the character shakes 3 universes. Since there are 3 universes, the value in the calculation is multiplied by 3. I can't imagine how it would be a debunk in terms of cosmology. Right now, it is being considered whether Senjumaru's Bankai feat should be Low 2-C. If I remember correctly, it was said that Ichibei was the one who gave the name to the universe and therefore it should be Tier 2. With the additions in the anime version, the top tiers of the series can have Low 2-C physical Ap-Dura.

Ghost talk your talk.

Edit:
As for me I honestly don't care about bleach ratings. But the fact that we are going to have Uzuhiko as a cap is disheartening. That is the only reason I came back cause I knew this was going to happen. Now I'm just hoping the worst don't happen with Shibai.

There is nothing to interpret differently. It is clear that the character shakes 3 universes. Since there are 3 universes, the value in the calculation is multiplied by 3. I can't imagine how it would be a debunk in terms of cosmology. Right now, it is being considered whether Senjumaru's Bankai feat should be Low 2-C. If I remember correctly, it was said that Ichibei was the one who gave the name to the universe and therefore it should be Tier 2. With the additions in the anime version, the top tiers of the series can have Low 2-C physical Ap-Dura.
Put the phone down gang 😭
Ghost talk your talk 🙏.
🫡

That's some crazy ducking ngl.
Am I not allowed to disagree simply without having to justify and spend hours on already argued-to-death topics, I disagree with Tier 5 One Piece too, I don't care if someone thinks it's ducking when you don't dedicate hours upon things you care very little about, if it's naruto or PJO I can dedicate sometime to discuss and debate but other than that I don't think it's worth my time
Are you going to explain any of your reasoning?
Other than the Aizen stuff I am pretty sure I have laid out my reasons in a nutshell

Back