• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GPA8480W8AAIu79.jpg

I think I figured it out.
The doubling is in reference to Kiba and his Shadow Clone.
So the combination of Kiba + his shadow clone or Kiba + Akamaru results in 2x their power.
And the combination of Kiba + Akamaru + Shadow clone = 3 Headed Wolf = 3x amp.
But I mean the jutsu is with the 3 Headed Wolf, not just Kiba + clone or Kiba + Akamaru, and it specifically says 3 Headed Wolf is 3x the 2 Headed Wolf
Shoulda lead with that translation then🗿

Capacity and power have to different implications
I was lazy. Although anyways idt they're really different in this context
hundreds or thousands of times greater than Tier 5 for substantially weaker characters than Code and Hidari is absolutely insane to think with the information we have rn.
Kaguya is far stronger than the chakra of the humans on Earth, but absorbing their chakra still made her exponentially stronger.

Back