• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Minato getting victimized by the cooler protag relative, the solo god himself.
Create meme suspicious fish - Pictures - Meme-arsenal.com

Btw, does Daemon finding the concept of Rasengan Uzuhiko amusing, calling it “Nifty”, possibly scale him over the full value of it?

It comes across more so as, “Oh, your attack uses planetary spin? How cute”.

Btw, does Daemon finding the concept of Rasengan Uzuhiko amusing, calling it “Nifty”, possibly scale him over the full value of it?

It comes across more so as, “Oh, your attack uses planetary spin? How cute”.
honestly, i do think Daemon scales above the Uzuhiko due to his reaction, not sure how it'd fly on the wiki. He found the ability cute and just laughed so.

This thought just popped into my head, but when Boruto used Uzuhiko the first time, the only thing people commented on was the planet’s spin and not the orbital energy. I bet he can choose whether or not he uses the orbital energy, rotational energy, or both. And perhaps he only added the rotational energy to his Rasengan against Code, hence the comment not indicating any use of orbital energy.

I just had an idea,
Compared to Jigen's shrinking this felt instantaneous, so much so the writers wrote down words that straight up translate to 10x
Could this be used to say

Isshiki's Jutsu Speed is 10x Faster than Jigen's Jutsu Speed

Naruto dodges Isshiki's Jutsu and goes back to pluck it up to strike down the other rods

Isshiki who should be able to perceive his own jutsu's speed fails to perceive Naruto

Naruto's Supermassive Rasengan was so fast Isshiki was unable to shrink it in time and as a result got blasted away from it

So naruto's speed in BM should be 10x Jigen's speed

what do you guys think?
Or it can just shrink 10x the mass 🤓☝️

This thought just popped into my head, but when Boruto used Uzuhiko the first time, the only thing people commented on was the planet’s spin and not the orbital energy. I bet he can choose whether or not he uses the orbital energy, rotational energy, or both. And perhaps he only added the rotational energy to his Rasengan against Code, hence the comment not indicating any use of orbital energy.

Lol

When u gonna drop the large planetary ahh toneri calc Vai the Naruto planet being the size of Jupiter " I PeRSonALly thinks it's the size of the SuN 🌞"

So that's 62 Exatons. Maybe added on top of whatever Boruto's AP at that point.

Back