• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bro expended 90% of his power just fighting Naruto and Sasuke. It’s not like he can effortlessly utilize his Otsutsuki powers as Jigen without severely nerfing himself.
He could lead with it. N&S didn't even figure his ability out atp. Jigen literally wouldn't have had to fight anybody at all iirc.

Idk. I woulda sealed the 2 people who could ever threaten me
I mean they weren't threats to him at all until Nard used something Isshiki didn't know existed, and at that point, the Sealing wasn't going to catch BM Naruto.
and then look for Kawaki by threatening other people from the village. Unless I'm forgetting some other restrictions.
I mean there was no guarantee Kawaki was in a place he would be able to find.

Also, we saw in the Pain Arc that the Leaf peeps would sooner all die and let the village get destroyed than sell out a Konoha resident, let alone the Hokage's adopted son.
Then what about Jigen.
what Arc said pm, he was also pretty confident in winning w/o it and still sealed Naruto when he wanted to.

I mean they weren't threats to him at all until Nard used something Isshiki didn't know existed, and at that point, the Sealing wasn't going to catch BM Naruto.
what Arc said pm, he was also pretty confident in winning w/o it and still sealed Naruto when he wanted to.
This is what I mean by dumb.
I mean there was no guarantee Kawaki was in a place he would be able to find.
Torturing N&S would have never gotten him to Kawaki. Sensing Naruto's chakra in Kawaki was sheer luck on his part. He didn't plan for it.
Also, we saw in the Pain Arc that the Leaf peeps would sooner all die and let the village get destroyed than sell out a Konoha resident, let alone the Hokage's adopted son.
Same goes for the Hokage and Sasuke.

Against Naruto he just wanted to send him to another dimension and leave him there while he put the karma on Kawaki, he just didn't count on Sasuke being there, and after that he wanted to test the two in a fight, so much so that after the battle he tells Amado that he joked too much.

He could lead with it. N&S didn't even figure his ability out atp. Jigen literally wouldn't have had to fight anybody at all iirc.
I mean, we don't exactly know the requirements and details of the dimension. Maybe it takes a lot more chakra to access than regular dimensions. Maybe it takes a longer time leaving the user vulnerable.

I mean, we don't exactly know the requirements and details of the dimension. Maybe it takes a lot more chakra to access than regular dimensions. Maybe it takes a longer time leaving the user vulnerable.
We have never been shown this to be true. Kawaki tried it on Boruto and then proceeded to fight him again. Even if we say it requires more chakra, if he leads with it, he wouldn't need to worry about fighting anymore. He can also use it while shrunken iirc.

We have never been shown this to be true.
You were also never shown that I have a butthole but you don't think I can live without ******** right?
Kawaki tried it on Boruto and then proceeded to fight him again. Even if we say it requires more chakra, if he leads with it, he wouldn't need to worry about fighting anymore.
And he failed to use it on Boruto which kinda supports that it might take longer. Also Kawaki is a LOT more compatible with Isshikis abilities so just because Kawaki can access dimension easily doesn't mean Jigen can.

After all, Kawaki straight up has the kokugan while Jigen didn't.
He can also use it while shrunken iirc.
Not as far as I remember but even then, that would just mean the portal would probably take longer to engulf Naruto

You were also never shown that I have a butthole but you don't think I can live without ******** right?
Maybe you can
And he failed to use it on Boruto which kinda supports that it might take longer.
Because Boruto could absorb it. Something Naruto can't do.
Also Kawaki is a LOT more compatible with Isshikis abilities so just because Kawaki can access dimension easily doesn't mean Jigen can.
But Jigen can.
After all, Kawaki straight up has the kokugan while Jigen didn't.
But Jigen can.

Thinking about all this conversation, Kawaki and Isshiki should have resistance to time stopping in their profiles, Kawaki could move in the daikokuten, he could also see Momo in the stopped time after he recovered his Otsutsuki powers.

This is what I mean by dumb.
I mean, you're surrounded by fodder, and the two strongest of the fodder who are also the most important people in the village, who you've already beaten before, and are likely the only people around who know where Kawaki is, so you take them somewhere and beat them until they tell you where he is because you pm have no other choice.
Torturing N&S would have never gotten him to Kawaki. Sensing Naruto's chakra in Kawaki was sheer luck on his part. He didn't plan for it.
ofc not, he didn't really have an in-depth plan, but it was the only thing he had, bro was desperate.
Same goes for the Hokage and Sasuke.
but they were his best option, the only people important enough to know where he was.

I mean, you're surrounded by fodder, and the two strongest of the fodder who are also the most important people in the village, who you've already beaten before, and are likely the only people around who know where Kawaki is, so you take them somewhere and beat them until they tell you where he is because you pm have no other choice.
Cool. What about sealing one of them and interrogating the other? Even better sealing anybody ever on screen? What about sealing them for now, try rampaging the village, and then release them if that doesn't work? Why risk fighting when you have 1 day to live?
ofc not, he didn't really have an in-depth plan, but it was the only thing he had, bro was desperate.
I agree.

Thinking about all this conversation, Kawaki and Isshiki should have resistance to time stopping in their profiles, Kawaki could move in the daikokuten, he could also see Momo in the stopped time after he recovered his Otsutsuki powers.
profiles need some work but yeah they should. Hag who has it scales from them and sasuke

Is Madara's Limbo and Summon Big Rocks?
Madara's rinnegan ability is to have massive balls that he can drop at anyone's face:
KdaOGe.jpg

But Kawaki moving in the time dimension is more likely a privilege for Kawaki being the owner of the dimension, rather than him just being able to move in any stopped time.
I present to you kaguya who was affected by the gravity in her dimension even while being the owner. It just goes to show that laws are laws. Plus kawaki eye was not even active when he was inside
Is Madara's Limbo and Summon Big Rocks?
madara limbo is only for him and summon big rocks as i said is for everyone as it is one of the general abilities

Think about the fact that rinnengan abilties are specific to their orignal owner and no one else. The only shared thing is the six path of pain abilities. And it makes perfect sense for sasuke since his abilities are space time related
It’s not an Jutsu though. You would have a point if it were Jutsu of Sasuke’s (Which is the Comp you’re trying to make with other Rinnegan Jutsu), but that’s not the case.

His resistance is inherent via having a Rinnegan. It was never the byproduct of a Special Jutsu unique to his Rinnegan, ala Limbo for Madara, etc.

It’s not an Jutsu though. You would have a point if it were Jutsu of Sasuke’s (Which is the Comp you’re trying to make with other Rinnegan Jutsu), but that’s not the case.

His resistance is inherent via having a Rinnegan. It was never the byproduct of a Special Jutsu unique to his Rinnegan, ala Limbo for Madara, etc.
huh? you do realize seeing when time is stopped is an ability i.e a jutsu right? the resistance is just a byproduct
I was more so asking about Heaven Concealed rather than Planetary Devastation
you mean the stuff he pulls from the atmosphere or whatever? yeah that's probably general since edo rinnengan can only do the basic abilities. Just that pain could never have the chakra to pull such off

huh? you do realize seeing when time is stopped is an ability i.e a jutsu right? the resistance is just a byproduct
That is not the case at all. By all means, prove it is a jutsu. Was the ability to see Limbo a “Jutsu” too? This is an irritating argument because it’s draws a false equivalence to ACTUAL Rinnegan Jutsu (Six Paths Jutsu, Limbo, Ameno, etc etc).

Back