• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t recall such limitation ever being stated or implied for Isshiki
It's more like the Daikokuten jutsu can be used on anything the user has shrank to send it to the timeless dimension and neither Isshiki nor Kawaki can shrink living beings.

Kawaki gets around that limitation by using the Otsutsuki's black interdimensional portals to send Naruto & Hinata to that timeless dimension without having to shrink them first.

Kaguya not having regen is crazy ngl
If we take into account that she and the 10tails are one then the 10 tails low mid regen should apply. But her High regen which was an issue is no longer there
What’s stopping Isshiki from tossing Kaguya in his timeless dimension. She doesn’t resist time stop tmk
Funny thing is ishikki tries to seal more than anything else. Bro go too move was to dump naruto somewhere and leave

It's more like the Daikokuten jutsu can be used on anything the user has shrank to send it to the timeless dimension and neither Isshiki nor Kawaki can shrink living beings.

Kawaki gets around that limitation by using the Otsutsuki's black interdimensional portals to send Naruto & Hinata to that timeless dimension without having to shrink them first.
This is just straight up untrue
An ability that allows one to place people or objects in an alternate dimension where time doesn't flow and retrieve them at will.
It was originally Isshiki Otsutsuki's jutsu, but Kawaki inherited it through his Karma.

Daikokuten and shrinking are separate abilities.

can't ishikki also just do that?

I have wondered about this on multiple occasions, stated as such too, and now just given up and accepted that Isshiki is just dumb like that. I get people not making the most out of their abilities like BM Naruto, but forgetting you have a one shot ability and never using it is indefensible.

I have wondered about this on multiple occasions, stated as such too, and now just given up and accepted that Isshiki is just dumb like that. I get people not making the most out of their abilities like BM Naruto, but forgetting you have a one shot ability and never using it is indefensible.
Are you asking why Isshiki didn’t throw Naruto and Sasuke in the timeless dimension?

I mean he was trying to get information out of them with his limited amount of time before he died which woulda been impossible if they were suspended in timeless space.

it was less of a fight to Isshiki and more about beating info out of fodder

It's even crazier considering ishikki is the only otsusuki that was cool, collected and did not underestimate but compliment them immediately.
But I guess once he revived he just thought "naa this guys can't do anything"

He never says that's the only thing he can store. And I gave you a link that states the jutsu itself allows him to store people.

If the jutsu could just be used to instantly zap people to the timeless dimension then it'd be the worst writing ever for why he doesn't just do that.

Kawaki at least shows that he used a portal to send Naruto and Hinata there instead of just instantly transporting them there.

Also, given Isshiki had less than a day to live, you can probably deduce a level of irrationality as well. Given how desperate he was to not die, he was prone to being hasty (we see this when he fights Kawaki).

This is just straight up untrue

Daikokuten and shrinking are separate abilities.
I also don't think he can just use his eye to send people there like other objects. I think damage is right and he has to use a portal. Coz like if that is the case he won't need to do anything. Just snip them there with his eye and GG

If the jutsu could just be used to instantly zap people to the timeless dimension then it'd be the worst writing ever for why he doesn't just do that.

Kawaki at least shows that he used a portal to send Naruto and Hinata there instead of just instantly transporting them there.
Daikowhatever just allows him access to the dimension. Sukonawhatever allows him to shrink and stuff.

I mean, Isshiki seems to be a very arrogant person, he could have fought the baryon much better if he used his shrinkage but he preferred to fall cleanly into the punch against someone who was physically stronger than him, he didn't seem to want to permanently incapacitate the duo just long enough for him to put the karma on Kawaki.

either way you look at it mechanically, Isshiki had all the prerequisites to do what Kawaki did.

But in his desperate situation, against what he viewed as bugs, he was more worried about finding Kawaki than winning.

I also don't think he can just use his eye to send people there like other objects. I think damage is right and he has to use a portal. Coz like if that is the case he won't need to do anything. Just snip them there with his eye and GG
The portal is the jutsu. I doubt the normal otsutsuki portal will ever allow a transfer to the timeless dimension. Why the objects never require a portal could be because shrunken things require smaller portals.

I mean, Isshiki seems to be a very arrogant person, he could have fought the baryon much better if he used his shrinkage but he preferred to fall cleanly into the punch against someone who was physically stronger than him, he didn't seem to want to permanently incapacitate the duo just long enough for him to put the karma on Kawaki.
Baryon mode was just too far above in speed. I believe the anime made it very clear. What i don't understand is how the kokugan could see ishikki life force but not see a kawaki clone had none. Unless maybe he never thought kawaki could use it and so never checked but it seems lazy to me

Baryon mode was just too far above in speed. I believe the anime made it very clear. What i don't understand is how the kokugan could see ishikki life force but not see a kawaki clone had none. Unless maybe he never thought kawaki could use it and so never checked but it seems lazy to me
Maybe clones also have identical life spans to the user

yeah, so he wouldn't disintergrate.

he had a few hours left to live and needed Kawaki
Well, for one, it’s hard to get information out of someone when they can’t speak. Then once Naruto went sicko mode with Baryon Mode, not like Isshiki would be able to tag him to do so anyway.

Ninja’d by net
Idk. I woulda sealed the 2 people who could ever threaten me, and then look for Kawaki by threatening other people from the village. Unless I'm forgetting some other restrictions.
Also, given Isshiki had less than a day to live, you can probably deduce a level of irrationality as well. Given how desperate he was to not die, he was prone to being hasty (we see this when he fights Kawaki).
Then what about Jigen.

221971.gif

Back