• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2B?

enyMpjS.png
No?

Prime Hiruzen descending from the higher heavens to beat up Shibai, the rest of the Otsutsuki Clan, The Shinju and Code with his moon level AP =

Since apparently an invincible, invisible, and intangible clone of Madara that can easily kill everyone on here makes it way to easy for Madara to win, and I can't give everyone Limbo because that would be stupid, I will have to do this bit:

Resurrected Madara(given 2 Rinnegan, no Limbo)
Izuna Uchiha
WM Obito(With Jinchuuriki, but they're alive)

vs

Alive Hashirama
Alive Tobirama
Tobirama's 6-man squad(each is in their prime, Hiruzen is not 5-C, Kagami's ">Shisui" statement from the anime is included if you want)
The Uchihas prolly win high diff. EMS Madara was already close to Hashirama. Given that the Rinnegan based on narrative and other scalings is likely a bigger boost, and the broken Rinnegan abilities and Mokuton, he should beat Hashirama eventually.

Izuna loses to Tobirama, but the difficulty depends on how much Tobirama improved after the Warring States Era, which is a bit unknown. Either way, the result of their battle probably isn't that important since they're the weakest members of their teams.

Obito should beat Tobirama's squad. Hiruzen and Danzo are the only ones with any scaling. Danzo is an MS Sasuke victim so he's getting destroyed (not sure if he could even Izanagi back from the Kamui dimension since that doesn't hurt him), and while Prime Hiruzen's higher metas get him above Obito, I think him just being vaguely Tobirama level+ is the most consistent, which isn't enough to put him above Obito.

Obito should beat Tobirama's squad. Hiruzen and Danzo are the only ones with any scaling.
I still believe in my GOAT Kagami. If one of his teammates gets dropped, he could probably awaken MS.
Danzo is an MS Sasuke victim so he's getting destroyed (not sure if he could even Izanagi back from the Kamui dimension since that doesn't hurt him), and while Prime Hiruzen's higher metas get him above Obito, I think him just being vaguely Tobirama level+ is the most consistent, which isn't enough to put him above Obito.
Wait, how is being stronger than Tobirama not enough to put him over Obito? Is it... Minato scaling?

Back