• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@UchihaSlayer96

Thoughts on TBV so far?
I would say that, overall, I quite like it so far.

It's been pretty entertaining, more than NNG on average IMO. My favorite part has got to be all the lore stuff that's being sprinkled throughout. I'd probably give it a solid 7/10 so far.

The thing holding it back the most is the pacing, unfortunately. It's a monthly series being paced as if it were a weekly series almost, which is horrendous. If the pacing improves, or by some miracle the series switches to a weekly schedule, it might jump to an 8/10 if it maintains this quality.

Last edited:
So now that we know there are going to be 400 evolved shinju, anyone have guesses for who will most likely have alter ego's? I'm thinking shino, Kakashi, all current kage.

Every since I read this panel, I've been thinking. Imagine if this is setting up the possibility that the Shinju can also absorb/mimic the chakra of deceased people. Like, this could unironically end up being Edo Tensei 2.0 lmao. Imagine Shinju Itachi or Shinju Madara lmao. The possibilities are endless.

Every since I read this panel, I've been thinking. Imagine if this is setting up the possibility that the Shinju can also absorb/mimic the chakra of deceased people. Like, this could unironically end up being Edo Tensei 2.0 lmao. Imagine Shinju Itachi or Shinju Madara lmao. The possibilities are endless.
Damn, imagine getting interdimensionally sucked in the afterlife by humanoid trees who are on earth

Quite literally, the Shinju's head game is out of this world.
Even War Arc Shinju got that Gwak Gwak 3000 and Hawk Tuah
0630-004.png

0630-006.png

Since my last discussion was inconclusive, let's move on to round 2:

Resurrected Post-Edo Madara(2 Rinnegan) and Izuna Uchiha vs Alive Hashirama and Tobirama
I am now developing an obsession with continuing this until it becomes a fair fight.

Resurrected Madara(given 2 Rinnegan, presuming 1 Limbo Clone)
Izuna Uchiha
WM Obito(No Bijuu)

vs

Alive Hashirama
Alive Tobirama
Tobirama's 6-man squad(prime, no Moon Level Hiruzen)

I am now developing an obsession with continuing this until it becomes a fair fight.

Izuna Uchiha
WM Obito(No Bijuu)

vs

Alive Hashirama
Alive Tobirama
How does giving Madara another super busted teammate like Obito make this more fair when Madara already high-key stomps on his own? 😭

Why the obsessesion with Limbo tho? Just restrict that and this fight would immediately become way better.

Izuna dies seeing Tobirama since Tobirama is an Anti Izuna Buff

Madara and Hashirama go 1v1. Ends in seggs Madara beating Hashirama but getting penetrated from behind since that's his weakness

Obito ***** around with Tobirama's squad then stabs them with his long hard wood

Obito and Tobirama play space-time ninja tag, Tobirama goes infinite boom since he already knows Obito's Kamui's weakness

Conclusion: Young Hiruzen with Enma stomps everyone

Izuna Uchiha
WM Obito(No Bijuu)

vs

Alive Hashirama
Alive Tobirama
Since apparently an invincible, invisible, and intangible clone of Madara that can easily kill everyone on here makes it way to easy for Madara to win, and I can't give everyone Limbo because that would be stupid, I will have to do this bit:

Resurrected Madara(given 2 Rinnegan, no Limbo)
Izuna Uchiha
WM Obito(With Jinchuuriki, but they're alive)

vs

Alive Hashirama
Alive Tobirama
Tobirama's 6-man squad(each is in their prime, Hiruzen is not 5-C, Kagami's ">Shisui" statement from the anime is included if you want)

Why is this disclaimer necessary....? 👀
You haven't been here in a while, allow me to explain.

-First and foremost was a joke about how Konohamaru would defeat his Shinju enemy with Monkey Sage Mode and then say he'd finally surpassed his grandfather.
-We made some Moon Level Hiruzen jokes
-I later made a joke about Orochimaru saying the Sannin used to dodge light all the time back in the day
-Someone said "back when we used to be Moon Level"
-It continues from there.

You haven't been here in a while, allow me to explain.

-First and foremost was a joke about how Konohamaru would defeat his Shinju enemy with Monkey Sage Mode and then say he'd finally surpassed his grandfather.
-We made some Moon Level Hiruzen jokes
-I later made a joke about Orochimaru saying the Sannin used to dodge light all the time back in the day
-Someone said "back when we used to be Moon Level"
-It continues from there.
I hate all of you with a passion. 😭 I see.

I still think Part 1 Orochimaru with a month's prep time and prior knowledge on the Rinnegan invading the Hidden Rain should've beaten Pain in that matchup.

Back