• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shippuden to retsuden is around 12 to 14 years
Besides, this doesn't work because all the anbu members don't have the same capabilities
BoS sai was an anbu
Itachi was an anbu
Even Boruto has an anbu unit
Backscaling simply doesn't work
Related to that, they also can't be generally put above Jonins by default because the latter also doesn't have the same capabilities
Guy is beating the brakes off any anbu member from part 1 to part 2

Tl;Dr
Find better arguments for the ls Raikiri scaling
I'm referring to the actual character Hakubi.
Are we led to believe the one protecting Tsunade doesn't have better than Decent skills unlike Hakubi?
Cool.
Even better.
I'll take it.
Does Hakubi have any feats? Does he give Kakashi a hard time? Anything to say that he's above Anbu?
Guy Goated. He has feats that put him above Anbu like beating them up but does Hakubi? If not then this is completely valid to use.

The Databook and many other things in the verse are considered undodgeable then proceeds to reacted to.
Proof?

It's also why we accept Haku being LS despite many characters scaling above him.
It's only stated that it's possible for Haku to move at light speed, not that he does. So characters scaling above him doesn't mean they scale to light speed. His normal movement speed just isn't light speed at all.

My point being that there are various meta's for speed fin the verse
The meta you proposed is just not supported.

and using BZ statement which is massively contradicted by various feats and statements.
Why

Are we led to believe the one protecting Tsunade doesn't have better than Decent skills unlike Hakubi
I'm telling you that they don't have anything that remotely connect them scaling wise
One is an anbu. One is a Jonin.
There are some anbu members who scale above Jonins and vice versa
Protecting Tsunade, or any hokage for that matter, is a non factor. Anyone strong enough to threaten tsunade no diffs him. Naruto had a Chunin as a bodyguard. That's not grounds for putting her against, say, Asuma.
Even worse, it's in the new era. The same era where kakashi is massively above his war arc self. And where randoms can train hard enough to surpass itachi

I got Naruto after using the Sexy Jutsu, she got this in the bag.
tenor.gif

I'm referring to the actual character Hakubi.
Are we led to believe the one protecting Tsunade doesn't have better than Decent skills unlike Hakubi?
Cool.
Even better.
I'll take it.
Does Hakubi have any feats? Does he give Kakashi a hard time? Anything to say that he's above Anbu?
Guy Goated. He has feats that put him above Anbu like beating them up but does Hakubi? If not then this is completely valid to use.
If you try to scale anything from Boruto to Naruto, you won't succeed. Here on the site they consider that things that happen in Boruto do not scale to Naruto, you can try a scale for Boruto based on this character but if you try to take this to Naruto, it won't be approved.

If you try to scale anything from Boruto to Naruto, you won't succeed. Here on the site they consider that things that happen in Boruto do not scale to Naruto, you can try a scale for Boruto based on this character but if you try to take this to Naruto, it won't be approved.
Kurama's regen for his shippuden counter part comes from Boruto

Also, this is random but I hope Oda doesn’t give Luffy a Kid EoS and I hope Kubo doesn’t continue Kazui’s story (I do, but you know…)

We don’t need another Ichigo/Naruto/Luffy “Next Generations” decade long argument with their kids. The fandoms would become a lot worse than they are now or have been in the past 🙄

Kurama's regen for his shippuden counter part comes from Boruto
I expressed it badly, my bad. I meant that we don't do scales like: "A jounin from Boruto has a feat, then the jounins from Naruto scale just because they are Jounins too." Things like that, we can't do backscaling based on a title or rank or things like that, there has to be a stronger connection like a direct statement or being the same character without significant changes, or it could be a characteristic that the character has always had and only in Boruto did we have more information about it, like the Kurama example.

So wait… does the Strength of Karma scale to percentage even w/o TE? Even though Boruto wasn’t using TE, Isshiki still recognized Boruto was using 80% of Momoshiki’s power and it Correlated to the Extraction progress.

According to Code, TE is just gaining the Experience of the Otsutsuki. I look at this as simply comparable to Mindless Juubito vs Obito in Full Control. Obviously both had the same level of power in that it’s the same incomplete Juubi, but Mindless Juubito wouldn’t have the same “Control” of that power as Obito being in Full Control.

For example, if Naruto or Sasuke had Karma instead, neither would really get a “Boost” from TE as they are already equally, if not moreso, skilled than Momoshiki or Isshiki in CC / Taijutsu. Meaning the “Boost” from TE is relative to the skill level of user. A Regular Civilian would have a larger boost from TE than if a Jonin had Karma/TE.

So we should be able to scale PreTS Boruto and Kawaki to whatever tier of power 80-82% of Isshiki/Momoshiki as those are the levels they were at and only note that TE Boruto/Kawaki are more experienced due to Momoshiki/Isshiki having better CC/Taijutsu experience than them.

O wait that was someone else. I thought it w
true but his buddha stuff was destroyed from the clash with MAS. madara would have died if he took that thing head on without kurama
Like I said to SlendVeny, you said Hashirama would win WITHOUT Sage Mode, meaning no Shinsuu Senju. I also have doubts whether it would hit him. Without Kurama, he might've just ran instead of trying to confront it head on.

O wait that was someone else. I thought it w

Like I said to SlendVeny, you said Hashirama would win WITHOUT Sage Mode, meaning no Shinsuu Senju. I also have doubts whether it would hit him. Without Kurama, he might've just ran instead of trying to confront it head on.
nope I said hashirama already won without sage mode like their first fight. He only whipped out sage mode in the second fight coz MAS was too much. The facts are madara and hashirama foguht 3 times, each time hashirama getting more buffed and he lost all 3 times INcluding when he had the rinnengan as an edo. So, I said the only reason a madara that is alive with 2 rinnengan would beat hashi is just coz of limbo

I expressed it badly, my bad. I meant that we don't do scales like: "A jounin from Boruto has a feat, then the jounins from Naruto scale just because they are Jounins too." Things like that, we can't do backscaling based on a title or rank or things like that, there has to be a stronger connection like a direct statement or being the same character without significant changes, or it could be a characteristic that the character has always had and only in Boruto did we have more information about it, like the Kurama example.
I feel like we prob could do this anyway, given we jonin characters in the boruto era that scale to naruto era jonin scaling like Shojoji

So the whole IT won't work on bleach characters coz the hokages were unaffected came up again and I don't get the logic. It is clear here that the reason for them not being affected is just an unknown reason coz like a weaker genjutsu "koto" affected an edo like itachi so it is clearly not coz they are "dead"

So the whole IT won't work on bleach characters coz the hokages were unaffected came up again and I don't get the logic. It is clear here that the reason for them not being affected is just an unknown reason coz like a weaker genjutsu "koto" affected an edo like itachi so it is clearly not coz they are "dead"
That's a very intelligent, cogent, well thought out argument, but

Hogyoku >

IT =/= other genjutsu though. IT a weird ass thing.

Why does Koto being able to affect Edo make it superior in totality to the IT? Koto cannot place the entire planet under a GJ at the same time. Why does one minor advantage make it entirely better?

Back