• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does FTG allow Minato/Tobirama/Boruto to break Genjutsu by severing the Chakra Connection via entering/exiting the sub-space? 🤔 Would that be an inherent advantage?

These character designs are so good, especially Splinter, and the dynamics sound so good. Imagine, if you will:

-Kakashi and Leonardo, the leaders in blue. Imagine Leonardo being a big fan of Kakashi and trying to learn from him, but at a certain point, he saves Kakashi's life through his own unique talents. They have also both used swords, and Kakashi still uses his Lightning Blade, which is a bladed weapon.
-Sakura and Donatello, two nerds with vaguely similar colors. They're the smartest ones on their teams that aren't sensei, and there's likely some comedy around them having more common sense than the next 4. They're also both supports, and use bludgeoning weapons.
-Sasuke and Raphael, "cool but rude," two guys with red on or around their eyes. They're both the edgelords of the group, and are notable for being quite angry, but secretly caring. They also both use cutting and piercing weapons or techniques.

and finally, my personal favorite idea for a combo:

-Naruto Uzumaki, "Konoha's Orange," and Michelangelo, "The Party Dude." While both being tricky little pranksters, and both being treated as the least intelligent, they also have the most unconvential fighting style, and both use a spinning weapon or technique for bludgeoning.

1be141737a1c2633dd05781fd4481e31a46d76de711ef20a604548af575ec304_1.webp

Real

I feel like if Boruto was more akin to TBV from the start or maybe not the start but far sooner than 80 monthly chapters (years upon years), the series probably wouldn’t have a negative connotation ngl or at least not as much of one. I still have my issues with TBV but it’s so much more palatable.

What proposal
Food for thought: I know this is a generous interpretation of the recent Uzuhiko feat, but what if the Uzuhiko used against Code was in fact 600 Zettatons. The reason I think this is because this is the amount of energy created by Earth in one second. Boruto prolly charged up his Uzuhiko for more than a second so it should at least have that much of energy. One might ask then why was a 'maximum output' mentioned. My point is that it doesn't make sense for the maximum output to be 600 Zettatons. That's the amount of energy created in a second. Why would Boruto gather up energy for several seconds just to collect the amount of energy created in one second? Why would he stop at that mark? If he can only collect a certain percentage of Earth's energy per second, it makes no sense for the max output to be at 600 Zettatons.

Let's say he can only collect 10% of Earth's energy per second. Why would he stop collecting after 10 seconds and call it the max output? That makes no sense. It's not like Earth has only one second worth of energy to provide. And this would be true for any percentage.

Instead my interpretation involves looking at "Maximum output" as an indication of how much of the Earth's rotational energy Boruto can contain in his body currently. Which means the cap wouldn't be at 600 zettatons, but at an unquantifiable amount above that. This is corroborated by the fact that it is called "Limitless" which means in theory Boruto can keep charging his Uzuhiko indefinitely. But in practice he can't because it would be more energy than his body can handle. Also the planetary statement made by Koji.

I know this has little evidence as support and isn't really a conservative estimate like my usual takes. I just wanted to state this possibility.

Edit: One more reason why I got this idea. Boruto emphasized on the fact that the planet will never stop spinning which indicates the abundance of energy created by the planet. "Limitless" if you will.
Think he was just talking about this post

What proposal
Basically if Earth in Naruto world has perpetual motion. The KE should be instantly replenished everytime Boruto absorbs any amount of KE from it. No matter how small because the Earth would go off course and eventually collide with the Sun. So let's say he absorbs 10% of KE from Earth every second he charges up his Uzuhiko, because their planet is still on it's orbit, the KE remains unchanged the entirety of the time that Boruto keeps charging it. So why would Boruto stop at the 600 ZT mark and call it Maximum output? Not mention he says that Uzuhiko has absolutely no limit. It makes more sense that the "maximum output" is actually how much his body can store and not how much energy he has available to absorb from the planet. Which is why it is more probable that a base Uzuhiko is 600ZT and the maximum output is somewhere above that.

Last edited:
Basically if Earth in Naruto world has perpetual motion. The KE should be instantly replenished everytime Boruto absorbs any amount of KE from it. No matter how small because the Earth would go off course and eventually collide with the Sun. So let's say he absorbs 10% of KE from Earth every second he charges up his Uzuhiko, because their planet is still on it's orbit, the KE remains unchanged the entirety of the time that Boruto keeps charging it. So why would Boruto stop at the 600 ZT mark and call it Maximum output? Not mention he says that Uzuhiko has absolutely no limit. It makes more sense that the "maximum output" is actually how much his body can store and not how much energy he has available to absorb from the planet. Which is why it is more probable that a base Uzuhiko is 600ZT and the maximum output is somewhere above that.
No limit means nothing since if you wanna take that literally it’d be infinite which isn’t the case. Furthermore, and Net has a good explanation of this, I don’t think Boruto absorbs energy, I think we have due reason to believe tethers that energy to his attack and opponent, and the charge up is simply how much he can tether. Since if he were legitimately absorbing KE from the planet, the planet would slow down. It’s not literally perpetual and conservation of energy and momentum are a thing. TLDR; I don’t agree with you.

Can uzuhiko have unlimited energy since energy can be continuously accumulated? For example, while accumulating energy for uzuhiko, can it absorb infinite energy from the earth and have 2-3 planetary rotation ap's in extreme time?
asdasdadadddd.png

No limit means nothing since if you wanna take that literally it’d be infinite which isn’t the case. Furthermore, and Net has a good explanation of this, I don’t think Boruto absorbs energy, I think we have due reason to believe tethers that energy to his attack and opponent, and the charge up is simply how much he can tether. Since if he were legitimately absorbing KE from the planet, the planet would slow down. It’s not literally perpetual and conservation of energy and momentum are a thing. TLDR; I don’t agree with you.
Yeah np. I commented knowing this was a pretty generous interpretation in the first place. Has Net commented his tether explanation on this thread?

Sorry if this has been addressed already but since it’s the current topic, are we accepting Uzuhiko as its calculation value + Boruto’s AP value?

Can Limbo transcend Gojo's infinity?
I asked this too a while back.
If I am not wrong limbo don't have any Spatial presence, so they don't have any mass to slow down
I don't think the Six Eyes can detect something from another dimension that even Sage Mode and EMS users can't detect
Yes. Limbo’s do not exist inside the same space as Gojo, thus Infinity has no way to affect them.

Yeah np. I commented knowing this was a pretty generous interpretation in the first place. Has Net commented his tether explanation on this thread?
pm my belief is that Uzuhiko acts more like a connective tether for the "planet chakra" to move through an opponent rather than Boruto absorbing the chakra for an attack.

Narratively Uzuhiko is like a direct f-you to the Otsutsuki and their method of destroying planets for power. which makes sense because Boruto himself rejects the Otsutsuki whereas his narrative counterparts rn, Kawaki and Code, both embrace it for different reasons. Kawaki uses Karma to kill Otsutsuki (pm using evil to kill an evil) , while Code deifies the Otsutsuki and strives to reach the highest point of their evolution.

Where the Otsutsuki absorb a planet's chakra and destroy them, Boruto, who has embraced the Shinobi ideology instead, has created a jutsu that allows his planet to fight back against its oppressors by directing its centrifugal and rotational energy towards them.

a couple of things support that, rather than absorption

• The Vertigo effect lasts indefinitely (or at least until the planet naturally dies), which would mean the energy being used for the vertigo effect isnt affecting the rotation of the planet enough to cause a premature loss in rotational speed that kills everyone on the planet.
  • Uzuhiko has been previously described as a contract that Boruto can rescind.
  • When Uzuhiko is being used the planet has been described as shaking rather than slowing down, which means the jutsu is affecting the planet rather than taking from it.
  • Despite Boruto attracting the chakra to him, it's not amplifying his stats.
  • When Boruto describes Maximum Output Uzuhiko, he says if he doesn't hold back, he might be able to one-shot Hidari with the energy gathered. this kinda implies that Boruto is the one limiting the energy coming out of Uzuhiko rather than it being a charge via absorption like we all thought it was initially from the fan translations.
  • Uzuhiko mechanically is pretty reminiscent of Kirin, attracting a large amount of energy and directing it at a target, which would be in line with Sasuke saying he taught Boruto everything in his arsenal.

there were a couple of other things too but i don't fully recall them rn

Last edited:
Yeah Net described it beautifully, and when you think about it, if Boruto was stealing energy from the planet it just blatantly contradicts what he stands for. Otsutsuki absorb from the planet and take, leaving nothing but a lifeless husk. Meanwhile, Boruto is supposed to represent the Shinobi way, which from the og Naruto, we know stands in opposition to the Otsutsuki way. So, when you coalesce all of that together, it just makes far more sense for Boruto to not steal energy whatsoever, and as Net said, tether it and enable to planet to have agency.

pm my belief is that Uzuhiko acts more like a connective tether for the "planet chakra" to move through an opponent rather than Boruto absorbing the chakra for an attack.

Narratively Uzuhiko is like a direct f-you to the Otsutsuki and their method of destroying planets for power. which makes sense because Boruto himself rejects the Otsutsuki whereas his narrative counterparts rn, Kawaki and Code, both embrace it for different reasons. Kawaki uses Karma to kill Otsutsuki (pm using evil to kill an evil) , while Code deifies the Otsutsuki and strives to reach the highest point of their evolution.

Where the Otsutsuki absorb a planet's chakra and destroy them, Boruto, who has embraced the Shinobi ideology instead, has created a jutsu that allows his planet to fight back against its oppressors by directing its centrifugal and rotational energy towards them.

• The Vertigo effect lasts indefinitely (or at least until the planet naturally dies), which would mean the energy being used for the vertigo effect isnt affecting the rotation of the planet enough to cause a premature loss in rotational speed that kills everyone on the planet.
  • When Uzuhiko is being used the planet has been described as shaking rather than slowing down, which means the jutsu is affecting the planet rather than taking from it.
  • When Boruto describes Maximum Output Uzuhiko, he says if he doesn't hold back, he might be able to one-shot Hidari with the energy gathered. this kinda implies that Boruto is the one limiting the energy coming out of Uzuhiko rather than it being a charge via absorption like we all thought it was initially from the fan translations.
  • Uzuhiko mechanically is pretty reminiscent of Kirin, attracting a large amount of energy and directing it at a target, which would be in line with Sasuke saying he taught Boruto everything in his arsenal.

bookmarking this ngl
this is the best way I've seen it explained

Nice.
However, this chapter changed the mechanics from when Code was hit.
The damage (psychological and physical) is supposed to be partially permanent due to Earth's CF being perpetual. Yet, Hidari didn't seem to constantly be damaged. It felt like a one-time thing. And he was even going to regenerate (possibly) which was going to negate a supposed permanent damage.

Last edited:
Nice.
However, this chapter changed the mechanics from when Code was hit.
The damage (psychological and physical) is supposed to be partially permanent due to Earth's CF being perpetual. Yet, Hidari didn't seem to constantly be damaged. It felt like a one-time thing. And he was even going to regenerate (possibly) which was going to negate a supposed permanent damage.
the mechanics didn’t change, as far as we have always known, the vertigo effects are the semipermanent part of Uzuhiko not the physical damage. We see this with Code who was disoriented but not constantly damaged further by Uzuhiko. Not to mention Hidari was instantly finished off by Kawaki before we got to see much of an aftermath to him taking Uzuhiko so nothing was shown that contradicts that.

Also Uzuhiko isn’t permanent damage, it’s continuous mental damage. Hidari’s ability to regen doesn’t really change anything.

Not to mention Boruto can just turn off the vertigo effect as we saw with Code, so it’s possible he didn’t even use it that way on Hidari since he was trying to kill him in one shot.

Nothing mechanically changed for Uzuhiko with the latest chapter.

Back