• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

There's also a scan that Daemon can reflect intentions even if he doesn't touch anyone with his hands.

And there is also the fact that Daemon reflected Kawaki's blast without Daemon touching Code with his hands AND without Kawaki having any intent towards Daemon. So intent isn't even required here. It's just a bonus thing that'd get reflected.

It's likely Daemon simply improved his abillity since last time Amado withnessed it, or he just held back his full power since Eida made it clear that how their abillities work is a secret and they only share basic info.

Either way feats go against statements here and debunk Amado.

Funny how Sarada could have whooped his ass right here
GS7BebIWcAAe2aG

No one reacted to Haku's mirror, I only know that Haku was taking the scale. I think the lack of UES also affects it. In a manga panel that the author gave up publishing, Sasuke is able to react to Haku's mirrors. Dude literally removed the panel so the series' speed scaling wouldn't go up. I'm kidding, of course, because he stopped publishing the panel because ink spilled on it and he was too lazy to draw a new one.
...What? 😭 Guy and Lee react to a stronger Haku. His profile uses the reasoning of it being Impossible to reacted to but the same databook as well as story contradict this. Sasuke being stated by Haku to do the impossible and Naruto defeating his Kekkei Genkai

It's impossible to react to when he's going from mirror to mirror. When he's going from mirror to person or something he's not moving at the speed of light

From what I'm getting:
1. Mirror to mirror = Light speed
2. Any other form of travel = Fodder
Unless someone intercepted Haku in between mirrors, I don't see how anyone would scale.

There's also a scan that Daemon can reflect intentions even if he doesn't touch anyone with his hands.

exactly as i suspected. The first two sentences are followed by full stops which indicate they are stand alone sentences. unlike sentences that are not finished that multiole periods are added to show it continues. To better put it, Amado statement reads; "He reflects all attacks. Any action that would inflict harm on him." The hand touching part is just for the last sentence and that alone

And there is also the fact that Daemon reflected Kawaki's blast without Daemon touching Code with his hands AND without Kawaki having any intent towards Daemon. So intent isn't even required here. It's just a bonus thing that'd get reflected.

It's likely Daemon simply improved his abillity since last time Amado withnessed it, or he just held back his full power since Eida made it clear that how their abillities work is a secret and they only share basic info.

Either way feats go against statements here and debunk Amado.
he also took off that guard head without his hand touching anyone

It's impossible to react to when he's going from mirror to mirror. When he's going from mirror to person or something he's not moving at the speed of light
this is actually just head canon. Haku is just too much an outlier beginning of the series. There is absolutely no logical reasoning as to why going from mirror to person would slow him down as opposed to mirror to mirror

this is actually just head canon. Haku is just too much an outlier beginning of the series. There is absolutely no logical reasoning as to why going from mirror to person would slow him down as opposed to mirror to mirror
Haku is lightspeed because of the logic of reflections. Reflections is light bouncing off of mirrors, and the light from 2 mirrors moving towards one another moves at lightspeed.

We have this as law. This is an old conversation we have.

Going from mirror to mirror is based on the mirror catching his image, so he travels with that light movement.

Him going from mirror to person does not utilize the science of reflections, which is why it is not lightspeed.

Can yall stop calling shit you don't understand "head canon" instead of asking for proof?

he also took off that guard head without his hand touching anyone
I know we went over this before, and iirc you were part of those conversation but in every instance of Daemon’s ability usage, we do not see both of his hands and he “was” standing next to someone.

So until something comes out and retcons those statements, that’s what it is.

We should make everyone in Naruto FTL since Naruto beat Haku gg
I mean, I view it as debunked/retconned given the Supersonic hype via the Sound Ninja in the CE, but the Implication isn’t just “Mirror>Mirror” and split scaling for “Mirror>Person>Mirror”.

My two cents are, as a creator, it wouldn’t make sense (And there is no justifying it)for me to create an ability for a character and have the main hyped aspect be irrelevant to the actual combat, which the ability is created for (Combat). So if I’m referencing my character being SoL traveling from mirror to mirror and they fight by attacking as they travel from mirror to mirror, the intent of me emphasizing speed is for combat purposes, not something irrelevant to that “aspect”.

Well Edo Haku (who would be weaker than alive Haku) could still like cross map blitz Kakashi with ice mirrors. So, I wouldn't say Haku's ice mirror light speed was retconned per se, when it can outpace a war arc Kakashi.

Haku’s mirrors were never retconned, they just don’t scale to anyone. Because a very specific part of jutsu is LS, he was stated to be slowing down during the part of the fight Sasuke was starting to keep up, and he deep down didn’t have it in him to kill either Naruto or Sasuke apparently.

Back