• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG-0563.jpg

I just realized, Could Kaguya just unintentionally **** Uzuhiko by switching Dimensions, or do you think the ability would just reset on the new planet.

I just realized, Could Kaguya just unintentionally **** Uzuhiko by switching Dimensions, or do you think the ability would just reset on the new planet.
I think BFR wouldn't matter since Code was affected even tho he was in the Kara Dimension. Only during charging up does contact with the planet matter.

Hard to say… I mean if the chakra he has already built up doesn’t immediately dissipate when he isn’t touching the ground, then no. It would just stop the absorption process but he should be able to slam whatever he already absorbed into his opponent.

If the Chakra does immediately dissipate, then it’ll just have to start from scratch on whatever planet he’s on. Uzuhiko on Toriko planet would be nuts…

Boruto blitzes and vaporizes Kaguya with a normal Rasengan anyway. His Uzuhiko he used against Code is doing Kaguya worse than it did Code too, Boruto would barely have to charge.
tbh Uzuhiko would be a poor choice against Kaguya anyway, she always mostly flies and moves between dimensions, spamming FTG and rasengans is way easier.

I’m not antagonizing you here buddy. You’re creating a bunch of imaginary intention and linking my actions to things that were never said or done. Stop trying to slander me and paint me out like a villain here. Ofc I liked HelloThere’s message because I agree with his stance on Uzuhiko and disagree with the people who don’t support that interpretation. Stop making this all about you.
you're a big bad man

Its kinda funny that he could just charge up a little bit and hit someone with it simply to destroy their sense of balance.
Then take the time to fully charge up a uzuhiko enough to kill em

I think Bug Shinju is also > Hidari…. Don't know how but better feats.
G got stunned by Sarada's nagashi while Bug immediately shrugged off Boruto's. Fraud alert.

I think it's because Hidari is the least mentally developed of the group, therefore can't bring out his full power. Though I wish they had made a statement about it.

Last edited:
Back