• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Haku’s mirrors were never retconned, they just don’t scale to anyone. Because a very specific part of jutsu is LS, he was stated to be slowing down during the part of the fight Sasuke was starting to keep up, and he deep down didn’t have it in him to kill either Naruto or Sasuke.
I agree with one or two things here.

I think scaling the genin from this feat isn't a bad thing even if haku was holding back speedwise as Lee was never blitzed by sound, he blocked in time, the sound would have reached him anyways and he's fatigued.

However if we do not scale him to the genin, which is fine then I just think base guy and Lee easily scale to his speed by having the feat. He'd have to be going LS using 1 mirror or more, or else there's no use for this literal speed technique which is stated to go LS and he'd have to have another mirror somewhere on the battle field hence the databook outright stating he needs it.

Lastly I think it's goofy that Naruto never wanted to surpass haku or his clan who can use the same technique if he was faster then even the kages which are stated to be the strongest in their respective villages.

20240721_092848.jpg

Rock Lee's Original Design for Road to the Ninja

Except as I said, you don’t see him off screen and he is by the body of the guy he knocked out/killed. So… it’s not that clear 🤷‍♂️
B-b-but that nerfs his ability 😱 just wait for the Daemon fight where he reiterates what Bug says, and everyone acts all surprised like “what but but but this is contradicted by the manga”, when it’s not, people just have selective reading.

B-b-but that nerfs his ability 😱 just wait for the Daemon fight where he reiterates what Bug says, and everyone acts all surprised like “what but but but this is contradicted by the manga”, when it’s not, people just have selective reading.
Real. Tbh I loathe the "Feats>statements" line now. It was once used to distinguish between flowery language and legit statements. But now people just use it to disregard author statements just to fit their narrative.

Last edited:
Except as I said, you don’t see him off screen and he is by the body of the guy he knocked out/killed. So… it’s not that clear 🤷‍♂️
If he is by the body of the guy he knocked out what does that matter? If you are trying to imply the guy that jumped off code back itching for a fight and went to attack directly suddenly bent down and touched the guy he knocked out to avoid fighting a guard directly then that makes no sense. By the way check the second pic, we are showed daemon legs in the exact position he was after he knocked the guard out. Meaning he didn't even move all the while the guy head went off

Real. Tbh I loathe the "Feats>statements" line now. It was once used to distinguish between flowery language and legit statements. But now people just use it to disregard author statements just to fit their narrative.
what we have is bug and amado. Bug isn't all that reliable and amado well considering he was wrong about ada ability I also don't trust him. Amado statement is not even straightforward

Back