• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
id say prior to the war arc, with notable exceptions i always felt it was entirely possible for there to be really insane shinobi across all the villages but once we got the war arc and we finally saw all the other villages in action it was pretty decisive that the scales of power were heavily disproportional between the leaf and everyone else, sure some of them have their own Sasori of the red sand/ gold and silver brothers and other high profile ninja but for everyone of those theres like 10 leaf equivalents who arnt even the strongest ninjas of their time lol. and yeah i get that in the war arc its not entirely realistic to get to explore the long history of shinobi from a single village with one or two fights, and it makes double sense that the leaf would get explored the most given its the focus point of the series. but i think in situations like these having the characters interact with more of the other villagers before the war would have gone a long way in exploring them a bit more+ building up the pay off of them uniting.
which is something we prob would have gotten very early on in the series if not for the editors but ay.. just yapping here

id say prior to the war arc, with notable exceptions i always felt it was entirely possible for there to be really insane shinobi across all the villages but once we got the war arc and we finally saw all the other villages in action it was pretty decisive that the scales of power were heavily disproportional between the leaf and everyone else, sure some of them have their own Sasori of the red sand/ gold and silver brothers and other high profile ninja but for everyone of those theres like 10 leaf equivalents who arnt even the strongest ninjas of their time lol. and yeah i get that in the war arc its not entirely realistic to get to explore the long history of shinobi from a single village with one or two fights, and it makes double sense that the leaf would get explored the most given its the focus point of the series. but i think in situations like these having the characters interact with more of the other villagers before the war would have gone a long way in exploring them a bit more+ building up the pay off of them uniting.
which is something we prob would have gotten very early on in the series if not for the editors but ay.. just yapping here
Honestly, Naruto should've been a thousand chapters. Not only could we get more powerful Shinobi from the other Villages, I also think we should've gotten detailed Hagoromo, Hamura, Ashura, and Indra backstories at some point, maybe partially from the Elder Toad during the Myoboku training(just some vague foreshadowing, like he was the greatest sage, the two had met, he traveled with his brother, and something they were fighting had put the world in danger).

Hell, there are so many characters I would have loved to see more of. For all the hype he got, we know so little about how Hashirama got so powerful. Is he a Slug Sage, or can Senju just do that? And on that note, what about Madara? What's his MS doing? Is it actually the time thing? Izuna's, too.

Poor control or not, Hidari is considered above Code in his current condition. I would mention that She's above Hidari because of Chidori. We don't know about her usual stats. But I think Ada has nothing except maybe flight to counter that. So that's why I put Sarada above Ada.
Poor control can make his power fluctuate. Also aside jura I don't think the rest of them are like far above code. Eida statement cannot be interpreted as 1v1 until they show feats. Only jura seems a cut above the rest. till then they are just relative to Code . Also are forgetting hidari whopped her ass? She could chidori code exactly same way and he would whoop her ass after. It's even worse coz code is not gonna have tunnel vision and she might never land her chidori. Actually code would pummel her whether she can damage him or not

Poor control can make his power fluctuate.
His poor control is tied to Chidori. Which is because he doesn't have a sharingan. There is nothing that indicates that his durability should fluctuate.
Also aside jura I don't think the rest of them are like far above code. Eida statement cannot be interpreted as 1v1 until they show feats. Only jura seems a cut above the rest. till then they are just relative to Code .
Doesn't really matter if Hidari is above Code or relative to him. If you read my earlier replies and the reply you quoted you'd know that I was talking about Ada not even being relative to Code. Also, ain't nobody said anything about Hidari being "far above Code". Hidari is relative if not just above Code due to Eida's statement.
Also are forgetting hidari whopped her ass? She could chidori code exactly same way and he would whoop her ass after. It's even worse coz code is not gonna have tunnel vision and she might never land her chidori. Actually code would pummel her whether she can damage him or not
I would mention that She's above Hidari because of Chidori. We don't know about her usual stats.
Bruh. At least read the comment you're quoting my guy.

Last edited:
Nah she’s called the literal Ten-Tails a few times so she’s a bit different from just being a jinchuuriki,
Off topic, I'm guessing she can't regrow her head or sumn then. At least we have no evidence for that being the case right? Unless you scale her above characters like Victor too.
I mean he and others have used mental amps before, it’s a mechanic of the power system, Haku first explains it to him when he “fights for someone or something he cares about he’ll have power beyond his normal capabilities, he even thinks about this during his fight with Gaara before releasing a huge amount of chakra that he’s not normally able to use.

So no Naruto wouldn’t be surprised about something he’s experienced before. And it’s not like it’s a hypothetical amp, he goes from not being able to damage her even when she’s off guard or using Boil Release to being able to cut off her arm in that moment, even seconds after he does hurt her he goes back to doing 0 damage when he drops 9 Rasenshurikens on her head that don’t do anything.
It's pretty cool that there is an in verse explanation to mental amps. I always chalked it up to PIS. The more you know.
Why would she regrow her head out of her torso? Is her brain in her stomach or something?
I can't tell if this is a joke or not. But if it is then lmao.

Last edited:
His poor control is tied to Chidori. Which is because he doesn't have a sharingan. There is nothing that indicates that his durability should fluctuate.

Doesn't really matter if Hidari is above Code or relative to him. If you read my earlier replies and the reply you quoted you'd know that I was talking about Ada not even being relative to Code. Also, ain't nobody said anything about Hidari being "far above Code". Hidari is relative if not just above Code due to Eida's statement.

Bruh. At least read the comment you're quoting my guy.
1. No one said the poor control affected his durability. I said it can make his power fluctuate which you admits it does with chidori.

2. Ada is far above code. She isn't just skilled in taijustu but her power is there. She is stated to surpass jigen and considering the mf is immune to all her hax there is nothing there to surpass aside combat abilities.
3. That's the issue. You didn't get my point. My point is sarada with chidori is not greater than hidari. She is just relative to him. Damaging someone doesn't make you above the person if the person can do vice versa. I'm just trying to play out that sarada would do sale with her chidori against Code but overall still loose and be below him.

1. No one said the poor control affected his durability. I said it can make his power fluctuate which you admits it does with chidori.
My guy we were talking about durability. Sparkle and I. Hidari is relative to Code (if not above) which means his durability should be relative. So Sarada's Chidori is above Hidari's physicals because she managed to hurt him. That's the discussion. It's about establishing what Sarada's chidori scales to.
2. Ada is far above code. She isn't just skilled in taijustu but her power is there. She is stated to surpass jigen and considering the mf is immune to all her hax there is nothing there to surpass aside combat abilities.
What? What are you even talking about? How is Ada being above Jigen prove that her physicals are on WK Code's level? She has no such scaling. She only scales above Jigen who scales above Naruto. She has no scaling to put her above Uzuhiko level physicals.
3. That's the issue. You didn't get my point. My point is sarada with chidori is not greater than hidari. She is just relative to him. Damaging someone doesn't make you above the person if the person can do vice versa.
Brother my conversation with Sparkle was not about Hidari vs Sarada. It was Sarada vs Ada. When I said her chidori is above Hidari, I was clearly trying to establish the fact that her chidori scales to the Uzuhiko calc.
I'm just trying to play out that sarada would do sale with her chidori against Code but overall still loose and be below him.
My guy I wasn't arguing who would win between Sarada, Hidari, and Code. I was just establishing that Sarada's Chidori is above both of their physicals. The main discussion was about Sarada vs Ada. Nobody is delusional enough to think Sarada can for sure defeat Code and Hidari because she legit had to be saved against both of them. It's about their physicals because of the Uzuhiko calc.

Last edited:
Where would Kakashi know about the Three-Tails from? Well, I'm pretty sure they explained his backstory to him.
Uh...I don't recall this ever being mentioned
He says the mission itself was A-Rank. He says Gaara probably has powers still unknown to them. Kankuro hadn't revealed his abilities yet, so he was a wild card. Temari... was also there. There were enemies everywhere, including the stadium they started in.
Again, Gaara having unknown powers is after he knows what happened between Sasuke and Gaara in the forest. Temari is barely chunin level, she adds nothing to a mission being A rank, and Kankuro had shown some of his abilities against that sound fodder, which also is nothing impressive. The enemies were out in the open, not in forests where nothing was really happening. And again, the mission details at the bottom right just mention pursuing and fighting Gaara.
Besides, A-Rank doesn't mean it would be difficult for a Jonin, fighting the Demon Brothers alone was enough to make the LoW mission a B-Rank iirc, and those guys aren't even low Chunin.
I mean they literally are chunin, and have done plenty of B-rank missions which are the higher end of chunin level missions. So if anything they should be mid-high chunin level, Sasuke's feats against them might just be due to them not taking it seriously. And sure A rank doesn't mean it'll be difficult for a jonin, but it should mean it's above a chunin's paygrade, and the CM2 Sound Four are far above PT Gaara, so even if PT Gaara was just like right on the border between high chunin and low jonin level, they'd still be comfortably in low-mid jonin tier.
Who was he saying this to?
Another jonin? If you're gonna mention this jonin being fatigued too, that's not my point, just that he thinks their power level is unnatural.
It's a 10x chakra multiplier, but the difference from 0% to 100% chakra is a much higher difference.
It's actually tens of times (あの右目ヤローが出てきてただでさえ絶望的なのにチャクラが数十倍に上がっただと…), and again they can't be at actually 0 chakra or they'd be dead. The raws don't even say out of chakra, just low (・・・任務明けでチャクラが切れかけていたとはいえ・・・オレら上忍がこの有り様だ・・・上忍でチームを編成し 援護に向かわせるべきです), and CM1 has low chakra compared to CM2 too. Not that I'm saying they would've beaten Genma and Raido at FP, but they're not so far off.
When did he infuse it with chakra?
Is Sakon 10-B now? I don't necessarily mean putting chakra inside the senbon, but shooting it out with chakra.
I don't think they know how strong a high level Jonin is. Besides, weren't they talking about a surprise attack?
Above a regular jonin, clearly. And they don't make mention of that.
Have yall seen this yet

Hashirama VS Kakuzu animation, the fight starts like halfway thru the vid

W animation, even if Kakuzu did way better than he would realistically

yf7pmcngmdad1.jpeg

Peak

My guy we were talking about durability. Sparkle and I. Hidari is relative to Code (if not above) which means his durability should be relative. So Sarada's Chidori is above Hidari's physicals because she managed to hurt him. That's the discussion. It's about establishing what Sarada's chidori scales to.

What? What are you even talking about? How is Ada being above Jigen prove that her physicals are on WK Code's level? She has no such scaling. She only scales above Jigen who scales above Naruto. She has no scaling to put her above Uzuhiko level physicals.

Brother my conversation with Sparkle was not about Hidari vs Sarada. It was Sarada vs Ada. When I said her chidori is above Hidari, I was clearly trying to establish the fact that her chidori scales to the Uzuhiko calc.

My guy I wasn't arguing who would win between Sarada, Hidari, and Code. I was just establishing that Sarada's Chidori is above both of their physicals. The main discussion was about Sarada vs Ada. Nobody is delusional enough to think Sarada can for sure defeat Code and Hidari because she legit had to be saved against both of them. It's about their physicals because of the Uzuhiko calc.
1. I wasn't talking about durability. I was just talking about poor control in general. The irony is these guys use control also for durability so actually it could affect it but that's beside the point.

2. Code statement is = power exceeds jigens
Ada statement is= power far surpasses jigen.

Literally ada would scale higher

3. Who was the person that said that why did boruto need to save sarada if she was relative to him with 3 tomoe like vs hidari. Maybe wasn't you then.

4. Yeah sure her chidori scales but that's it though. It won't hold up to ada who is on a different level than code

1. I wasn't talking about durability. I was just talking about poor control in general. The irony is these guys use control also for durability so actually it could affect it but that's beside the point.
This is just headcanon. How did you come to the conclusion that he has poor control in general?
2. Code statement is = power exceeds jigens
Ada statement is= power far surpasses jigen.
That's not how scaling works. Just because "far surpasses" is a stronger phrasing than "exceeds", doesn't mean we can scale two characters who have no direct comparison. Anything based on what you just presented would be arguing semantics. And even in the scene you are referring, Code is called an exception, which means he's likely included in the list of cyborgs who far surpass Jigen. But this is all arguing semantics.

Edit: I mean this is about personal scaling anyways, so if you wanna use that kind of argument in your personal scaling then go for it.
Literally ada would scale higher
No.
3. Who was the person that said that why did boruto need to save sarada if she was relative to him with 3 tomoe like vs hidari. Maybe wasn't you then.
I never said this. Her needing to be saved from Hidari means she lost in a 1v1 plain and simple. What we were talking about is her AP with chidori being above Hidari's physicals.
4. Yeah sure her chidori scales but that's it though. It won't hold up to ada who is on a different level than code
This is just not proven rn. Based on the given concrete info, I'd put Sarada's chidori way above Ada's physicals. I am aware that Ada seems like a bigger threat than Sarada but I just prefer to stick with concrete logical connections and scaling chains. I'd rather wait till I'm proven wrong by the author.

Last edited:
My Chapter 12 predictions

• Boruto fights Hidari
  • Boruto ask Leaf Jonin to take Himawari and Sumire to hospital
  • Konohamaru protects Sarada until she’s able to move while Boruto fights Hidari
  • Boruto having conversation with Shikamaru about the situation
  • Kawaki and Delta fights Jura
  • Kawaki fights without Karma but quickly realises he has no match, In the meantime Boruto only uses taijutsu and kenjutsu to fight Hidari to save his chakra
  • Delta fires laser beam but Jura dodge it and get one shot by him
  • Kawaki activates his Karma to v2 and he’s able to do some damage to Jura
  • Sarada awakes and joins fights with Boruto
  • Sarada uses her MS sharingan and reveals her MS ability (some genjutsu that allows Hidari to realise who he is and he will betray Jura and other shinjus but won’t switch sides to join the leaf, while still acting he is part of the shinju’s group or something)
  • Hidari kidnaps Sarada to an unknown place to have conversations with her
  • Jura outmatches Kawaki and knocks him out then teleports to where Boruto is and realises Hidari isn’t there and gets suspicious
  • Boruto reveals a new technique as he joins to battle against Jura

This is just headcanon. How did you come to the conclusion that he has poor control in general?

That's not how scaling works. Just because "far surpasses" is a stronger phrasing than "exceeds", doesn't mean we can scale two characters who have no direct comparison. Anything based on what you just presented would be arguing semantics. And even in the scene you are referring, Code is called an exception, which means he's likely included in the list of cyborgs who far surpass Jigen. But this is all arguing semantics.

Edit: I mean this is about personal scaling anyways, so if you wanna use that kind of argument in your personal scaling then go for it.

No.

I never said this. Her needing to be saved from Hidari means she lost in a 1v1 plain and simple. What we were talking about is her AP with chidori being above Hidari's physicals.

This is just not proven rn. Based on the given concrete info, I'd put Sarada's chidori way above Ada's physicals. I am aware that Ada seems like a bigger threat than Sarada but I just prefer to stick with concrete logical connections and scaling chains. I'd rather wait till I'm proven wrong by the author.
1. You're focusing on what I said I'm not arguing on.

2. That is exactly how scaling works. Exceed and far surpasses are in by no means in the same ball park. Not even close. In the scene I am referencing Amado outrightly separates code from the Cyborgs that far surpass jigen.

3. That's the point I'm passing across. It won't be enough to defeat anyone scaling to Code or hidari I.e ada

Sasuke's Kirin, Haku, and Mifune's LS expression were not seen as exaggerations, but were considered not to measure up to the other characters. Only Attack Speeds are LS
So if a person of hella faster then said person they should scale to that attack or at least have the high tiers and above scale to it

1. You're focusing on what I said I'm not arguing on.
I mean you're the one who brought it up not me. But aight.
2. That is exactly how scaling works. Exceed and far surpasses are in by no means in the same ball park. Not even close. In the scene I am referencing Amado outrightly separates code from the Cyborgs that far surpass jigen.
Semantics my guy. And he never indicated an "outright" separation. If your only evidence for that is "exceed" vs "far surpass" then you have misjudged the context of the scene. The scene is about cyborgs being stronger than Jigen. And Code being the exception that escaped the collective fate. They even bolded the word "several" which means the context of the scene is that "Code is not the only one that is above Jigen."
3. That's the point I'm passing across. It won't be enough to defeat anyone scaling to Code or hidari I.e ada
You're not getting my point tho. Hidari teleported and paralyzed Sarada. And the only reason he stood back up is because of his regen. All of these Ada doesn't have. Her charm also doesn't work on Sarada. So unless she whips out an unknown hax or AP ability (which I later mentioned to Sparkle if you read my earlier comments), one Chidori to the head would do the trick.

Back