• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uh...I don't recall this ever being mentioned
Rin?
Again, Gaara having unknown powers is after he knows what happened between Sasuke and Gaara in the forest. Temari is barely chunin level, she adds nothing to a mission being A rank, and Kankuro had shown some of his abilities against that sound fodder, which also is nothing impressive. The enemies were out in the open, not in forests where nothing was really happening. And again, the mission details at the bottom right just mention pursuing and fighting Gaara.
Yes, but Kakashi would have taken the whole of the situation into account. Although, I suppose we're never going to reach an agreement on this point.
I mean they literally are chunin,
Damn, they really are just complete ass. Did they have a third brother that was just carrying them through the Chunin Exams?
I really wish they were more specific about whether it meant individuals or teams.
Another jonin? If you're gonna mention this jonin being fatigued too, that's not my point, just that he thinks their power level is unnatural.
He said "If you go after them alone." And Iwashi is a Chunin.
It's actually tens of times (あの右目ヤローが出てきてただでさえ絶望的なのにチャクラが数十倍に上がっただと…), and again they can't be at actually 0 chakra or they'd be dead. The raws don't even say out of chakra, just low (・・・任務明けでチャクラが切れかけていたとはいえ・・・オレら上忍がこの有り様だ・・・上忍でチームを編成し 援護に向かわせるべきです), and CM1 has low chakra compared to CM2 too. Not that I'm saying they would've beaten Genma and Raido at FP, but they're not so far off.
Eh, maybe. Still think full-power Genma and Raido would have slaughtered them.
Is Sakon 10-B now?
New agenda.
I don't necessarily mean putting chakra inside the senbon, but shooting it out with chakra.
I suppose, but a Kunai is still inherently stronger than a senbon.

I mean you're the one who brought it up not me. But aight.

Semantics my guy. And he never indicated an "outright" separation. If your only evidence for that is "exceed" vs "far surpass" then you have misjudged the context of the scene. The scene is about cyborgs being stronger than Jigen. And Code being the exception that escaped the collective fate. They even bolded the word "several" which means the context of the scene is that "Code is not the only one that is above Jigen."

You're not getting my point tho. Hidari teleported and paralyzed Sarada. And the only reason he stood back up is because of his regen. All of these Ada doesn't have. Her charm also doesn't work on Sarada. So unless she whips out an unknown hax or AP ability (which I later mentioned to Sparkle if you read my earlier comments), one Chidori to the head would do the trick.
I didn't misjudge the context. In truth that statement was to foreshadow the emergence of daemon and ada hence the "several" it had nothing to do with code being part. Amado could have easily said "just like code there were several cyborg who's power greatly surpassed jigen" but he didn't. He specifically first used the word "exceed" for code and then went on to say many others greatly surpassed jigen power . Code is a part in whole as people who exceed jigen but ada and daemon are in the category of greatly surpassed jigen power. And daemon is evidence they are definitely not in same category. To put ada below is something that's just not possible.

The issue is the chidori is not gonna hit. Ada does not have tunnel vision like hidari which prevented him from dodging. She would simply dodge as she is fast enough. A simple hit from ada and the fight is over. This gets nowhere

I didn't misjudge the context. In truth that statement was to foreshadow the emergence of daemon and ada hence the "several" it had nothing to do with code being part. Amado could have easily said "just like code there were several cyborg who's power greatly surpassed jigen" but he didn't. He specifically first used the word "exceed" for code and then went on to say many others greatly surpassed jigen power . Code is a part in whole as people who exceed jigen but ada and daemon are in the category of greatly surpassed jigen power. And daemon is evidence they are definitely not in same category. To put ada below is something that's just not possible.
I disagree. I didn't find any indication of the author purposefully trying to differentiate between Ada and Code powerwise. I still think this is based on semantics. And Daemon is supposedly number 1, so Ada doesn't really scale to him. Him being stronger than Code doesn't mean Code isn't in that category. But let's just agree to disagree.
The issue is the chidori is not gonna hit. Ada does not have tunnel vision like hidari which prevented him from dodging. She would simply dodge as she is fast enough. A simple hit from ada and the fight is over. This gets nowhere
Again, this is based on you scaling her above WK Code which I currently (until the series provides proof) disagree with. Agree to disagree.

Oh that's what you meant, but anyways it's not explicitly stated Kakashi knew there was a Bijuu inside her, just implied at best. Even if he did, he clearly didn't know Gaara had one given all the details I've mentioned in this argument.
Yes, but Kakashi would have taken the whole of the situation into account. Although, I suppose we're never going to reach an agreement on this point.
Sure agree to disagree on this point
Damn, they really are just complete ass. Did they have a third brother that was just carrying them through the Chunin Exams?
Considering they're framed as a duo I highly doubt it
I really wish they were more specific about whether it meant individuals or teams.
I imagine it's them as duos completing the missions ftmp since they're known as the Demon Brothers, not the Demon Trio or Team or anything.
He said "If you go after them alone." And Iwashi is a Chunin.
Doesn't really change my point
Eh, maybe. Still think full-power Genma and Raido would have slaughtered them.
It'd be no less than a mid diff battle. Probably high diff.
New agenda.
😭
I suppose, but a Kunai is still inherently stronger than a senbon.
Splitting hairs
There are some weird inconsistencies with Kakashi's age so I'd rather be conservative

My Chapter 12 predictions

• Boruto fights Hidari
  • Boruto ask Leaf Jonin to take Himawari and Sumire to hospital
  • Konohamaru protects Sarada until she’s able to move while Boruto fights Hidari
  • Boruto having conversation with Shikamaru about the situation
  • Kawaki and Delta fights Jura
  • Kawaki fights without Karma but quickly realises he has no match, In the meantime Boruto only uses taijutsu and kenjutsu to fight Hidari to save his chakra
  • Delta fires laser beam but Jura dodge it and get one shot by him
  • Kawaki activates his Karma to v2 and he’s able to do some damage to Jura
  • Sarada awakes and joins fights with Boruto
  • Sarada uses her MS sharingan and reveals her MS ability (some genjutsu that allows Hidari to realise who he is and he will betray Jura and other shinjus but won’t switch sides to join the leaf, while still acting he is part of the shinju’s group or something)
  • Hidari kidnaps Sarada to an unknown place to have conversations with her
  • Jura outmatches Kawaki and knocks him out then teleports to where Boruto is and realises Hidari isn’t there and gets suspicious
  • Boruto reveals a new technique as he joins to battle against Jura
cook.

I forgot, have you gotten any chapter predictions right so far?

My Chapter 12 predictions

• Boruto fights Hidari
100%
  • Boruto ask Leaf Jonin to take Himawari and Sumire to hospital
100%
  • Konohamaru protects Sarada until she’s able to move while Boruto fights Hidari
100%
  • Boruto having conversation with Shikamaru about the situation
Very likely.
  • Kawaki and Delta fights Jura
Hyped for this btw.
  • Kawaki fights without Karma but quickly realises he has no match,
I don't think Mr. K would do that, Jura already gave him the title of Dogwalki in V1 Karma.
  • In the meantime Boruto only uses taijutsu and kenjutsu to fight Hidari to save his chakra
Eh, it's 50/50 on this.
  • Delta fires laser beam but Jura dodge it and get one shot by him
Delta getting fodderized would be sad, but not unlikely.
  • Kawaki activates his Karma to v2 and he’s able to do some damage to Jura
Kawaki needs this.
  • Sarada awakes and joins fights with Boruto
For sure, but it might be another chapter away.
  • Sarada uses her MS sharingan and reveals her MS ability (some genjutsu that allows Hidari to realise who he is and he will betray Jura and other shinjus but won’t switch sides to join the leaf, while still acting he is part of the shinju’s group or something)
I don't consider this especially likely, but it would be cool.
  • Hidari kidnaps Sarada to an unknown place to have conversations with her
For sure gonna happen sometime.
  • Jura outmatches Kawaki and knocks him out then teleports to where Boruto is and realises Hidari isn’t there and gets suspicious
Very sizable chance.
  • Boruto reveals a new technique as he joins to battle against Jura
I would like that.

Considering they're framed as a duo I highly doubt it

I imagine it's them as duos completing the missions ftmp since they're known as the Demon Brothers, not the Demon Trio or Team or anything.
I know, but they probably had a team at some point. I was wondering if there was a third guy who was actually good, but got killed or something.
Doesn't really change my point
It does, they were just telling a Chunin he would die if he followed and that they were gonna get a little silly on him.
Splitting hairs
Splitting hairs is an Otsutsuki technique, that's a compliment.

I know, but they probably had a team at some point. I was wondering if there was a third guy who was actually good, but got killed or something.
Oooor they're actually good since there are individual battle parts of the Chunin Exams.
It does, they were just telling a Chunin he would die if he followed and that they were gonna get a little silly on him.
Or he's just saying their powers are out of this world.
Splitting hairs is an Otsutsuki technique, that's a compliment.
Mhmmmmm. So yeah CM1 Sakon is somewhat relative to Fatigued Genma.

K, Thank you for your help
Tier 2 Anime Profiles when?
images

Even taking Boruto into account, are there 10 people in the verse who could reliably deal with Itachi’s Tsukuyomi?
Sasuke, Madara, Obito, Hagaromo, Hamura(possibly), Kaguya, Delta, Shisui(prob), and Indura (probably), Daemon (with a shoulder to ride on), the one guy with the glass eyes Sasuke fights in that one novel, Shibai (lets be fr)

It would be like 4 or 5 more if you think the Otsutsuki having a natural resistance to GJ is the reason Sasuke doesn't use it against them

there are also a few that are a bit of a stretch but possible via Six Paths Chakra or Cyborg enhancements.

I haven't finished the whole video yet but It's mostly slander in regards to how exaggeratedly glazed he is when it comes to his treatment of Naruto.

Minato, dying: "Hiruzen, take care of my child, who is not only the child of a Hokage that is also your friend, but also one of the only members of his clan left, and the Jinchuuriki of the strongest of the 9 Bijuu. I already have a house big enough for a full family, and can very clearly afford that, custom kunai, and more, because I am literally the Hokage, so the money's covered."

Hiruzen: "Best I can do is cup ramen and an apartment. Maybe I'll even talk to him someday."

People: "WOOOOOOH, LET'S GOOOOO!"

Kushina, dying: "Yeah, maybe just stay away from Jiraiya."

Jiraiya: "Lmao I'm gonna go spy on the Akatsuki."

People: "Umm, I don't know about that, bucko."

Haven't watched the video yet but kushina didn't want Naruto near jiraiya plus if Jiraiya raised Naruto he would have ended up as Sanji, so it is a good thing he was absent. It is Kakashi's attitude that suprises me, he didn't care till hiruzen assigned him to Naruto 🤔

Edit: Just realized this video was done by Dygoknight, the most garbage Naruto content creator to ever exist.

I don't see why he couldn't have at least let Naruto live in his parent's home.
I think that was a part of the "let no one know who Naruto's parents are" thing.

We also know the other villages weren't above infiltration, kidnapping, or assassination attempts as we briefly saw with Kushina and Hinata's attempted kidnappings

Letting other villages have any knowledge that the son of what could have been the most talented Shinobi in history was also the jinchuuriki of the most powerful Tailed Beast probably wasn't a good idea at all.

It could also be a thing of letting Naruto start a clean slate w/o parents in an orphanage rather than sitting him in a home with a constant reminder of what he could have had leading to him being vengeful like a lot of shinobi already were.

ngl I never understood the beef people had with Hiruzen over Naruto,

For one he is the Hokage in an era of unrest with other villages on the verge of warring with his village, tensions within the Uchiha, Hyuga, Orochimaru, Danzo, and the loss of many lives during the Nine-Tails Attack.

Naruto could barely be around for his kids in an era of peace, where he is a virtually unrivaled power and considered a hero to all nations, with the ability to make 1000 copies of himself.

And Hiruzen couldn't really ask any one specific person to raise him because they needed all hands on deck for threats coming from all sides.

- Nine-Tails couldn't leave the village without risk of being captured or leaving the village without its Tailed-Beast to cause other villages to hesitate attacking them so Jiraiya wouldn't have worked. (Not that Jiraiya went back to the village to check on him on his own despite knowing Naruto was alive.)

- Kakashi was a troubled teen with PTSD, who also worked in essentially a Shinobi Assassin group(Anbu)

- Obito killed Hiruzen's wife.

- We don't even know if Hiruzen's kids were still alive.

- Tsunade had PTSD and soon after left the village.

- Orochimaru defected.

- Most other people were terrified to be around Naruto.

Not to mention the Kyuubi was practically the only tailed beast that seemed completely unusable in a combat scenario to aid the leaf, his being pure hatred at this point made it practically impossible for any jinchuuriki to actually use his chakra without endangering more Leaf Lives, so Kyuubi Jins seemed to live secluded lives in general with practically no use other than name value to cause fear against other villages. Not to mention Naruto never inherited Kushina's ability to suppress chakra with chains so he was just a fodder jinchuuriki in comparison to her.

So raising Naruto himself was not happening, no one competent was left to actually raise him by this point, there was no use in training him to be useful in war, he couldn't reveal who Naruto was, and the leaf was on the verge of war + a takeover attempt by the Uchiha, he had 0 successors to lead the village without Minato or Orochimaru since everyone either bailed, was apart of something shady, or too important to be raising a baby.

He pm did the only thing he could do by trying to endure and be kind to the people of his village indiscriminately, even when they were harming each other, and passed on "The Will of Fire" to the next generation the way Hashirama wanted, which eventually led to the success of Naruto's generation.

Bro definitely existed in the 1st or 2nd hardest time to be a Kage ever, didn't achieve much himself, even failing in many regards, but did endure enough so that Hashirama's dream could continue and eventually succeed.

ngl I never understood the beef people had with Hiruzen over Naruto,

For one he is the Hokage in an era of unrest with other villages on the verge of warring with his village, tensions within the Uchiha, Hyuga, Orochimaru, Danzo, and the loss of many lives during the Nine-Tails Attack.
All the more reason to teat the Nine-Tails' Jinchuuriki well. In potential wartime, you don't just leave your nukes in the street.
Naruto could barely be around for his kids in an era of peace, where he is a virtually unrivaled power and considered a hero to all nations, with the ability to make 1000 copies of himself.
I mean, yeah, but that's more of a product of bureaucracy. Plus, an guardian who's out working and actually cares about you is better than a corpse.
And Hiruzen couldn't really ask any one specific person to raise him because they needed all hands on deck for threats coming from all sides.
He didn't need someone to raise him, he just needed to have people checking in on him so he knew he wasn't alone.
- Nine-Tails couldn't leave the village without risk of being captured or leaving the village without its Tailed-Beast to cause other villages to hesitate attacking them so Jiraiya wouldn't have worked. (Not that Jiraiya went back to the village to check on him on his own despite knowing Naruto was alive.)
Jiraiya would be a terrible choice, because nobody wants him to raise a child. Naruto would be an even weirder pervert.
- Kakashi was a troubled teen with PTSD, who also worked in essentially a Shinobi Assassin group(Anbu)
They should have at least been introduced, I think they would have benefitted from talking.
- Obito killed Hiruzen's wife.
NGL, I forgot Hiruzen had a wife. I guess the asexual reproduction jutsu wasn't invented yet. She was a whole-ass Jonin though, Obito was just slaughtering people like that, my boy was crazy.
- We don't even know if Hiruzen's kids were still alive.
Asuma is Hiruzen's son. Frankly, I believe in him, he would be a good older brother.
- Tsunade had PTSD and soon after left the village.
True.
- Orochimaru defected.
Idk, Orochimaru seems like a good father if you look past the entirety of Parts 1 and 2 up to the War Arc.
- Most other people were terrified to be around Naruto.
Just put him with people that aren't cowards.
Not to mention the Kyuubi was practically the only tailed beast that seemed completely unusable in a combat scenario to aid the leaf, his being pure hatred at this point made it practically impossible for any jinchuuriki to actually use his chakra without endangering more Leaf Lives, so Kyuubi Jins seemed to live secluded lives in general with practically no use other than name value to cause fear against other villages. Not to mention Naruto never inherited Kushina's ability to suppress chakra with chains so he was just a fodder jinchuuriki in comparison to her.
All the more reason to keep him from losing control. Plus, there is no way Hiruzen knew about Naruto lacking the chains.
So raising Naruto himself was not happening,
He didn't have to raise him, he just had to do more than give him money that was probably already in his inheritance.
no one competent was left to actually raise him by this point,
I'm sure he could put together a team.
there was no use in training him to be useful in war,
Even if Kurama wasn't considered useful, Naruto would still have to be trained to protect himself.
he couldn't reveal who Naruto was,
Literally everyone knew that he was not only a Jinchuuriki, but also one of the few remaining Uzumaki(and had blonde hair that looked almost exactly like that of Minato), he was already going to be targeted.
and the leaf was on the verge of war + a takeover attempt by the Uchiha,
Shisui would have handled it if Danzo hadn't screwed everything up, and frankly, the Uchiha Massacre was a highly avoidable tragedy, AND, if Hiruzen had just gone "Hey, Fugaku, can we talk one-on-one? Ok, now that you're here, you know I can kill you, I know about the coup, let's talk things out."
he had 0 successors to lead the village without Minato or Orochimaru since everyone either bailed, was apart of something shady, or too important to be raising a baby.
My boy Teuchi would have.
He pm did the only thing he could do by trying to endure and be kind to the people of his village indiscriminately, even when they were harming each other, and passed on "The Will of Fire" to the next generation the way Hashirama wanted, which eventually led to the success of Naruto's generation.

Bro definitely existed in the 1st or 2nd hardest time to be a Kage ever,
Uh...

1. Hashirama
2. Tsunade during the Akatsuki shit and the War Arc
3. Himself in his first term
Honorable Mention: Kakashi when the moon was about to crash into the planet and kill everyone.

I agree with Veny. Also the fact that Danzo was enabled by Hiruzen and the oldies squad. But I would like to point out that Asuma wouldn't qualify for parenting duties in case of Naruto. He was 14 when Naruto was born.
Yeah, but he would be a good brother. He'd teach him plenty of cool stuff.

Btw, for the Hiruzen defenders, if Hiruzen supposedly doesn't show any favorable treatment to anyone, where was Konohamaru living?

Back