• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you guys woke up with Sasuke’s power’s and abilities and knowledge, what would you do for you to:

1.) Get Rich
Prolly use genjutsu. Take money from those that have surplus. Then invest that money in property, etc. so that I can get steady returns. Even though nobody can disrupt chakra network in our world, I'd still have to think of a way of taking money so that no hard evidence can be used to trace me.
2.) What would you do with your life after abusing his powers to get rich.
Move on I guess. With no need for an income, I can invest time in stuff that interests me. Become a Private Investigator.

- Would have killed A had he not cut off his arm

- Danzo did die and used Izanagi pretty sure at some point against Amaterasu no?

- Would have killed Sasuke had he not discarded his Curse Mark wings

- Killed a bunch of White Zetsu

- Jiraiya didn't want to touch them instead opting to seal them

- Obito admitted he would have died in his off guard state had Kamui not saved his ass

- Edo Nagato is immortal

- Bee had to swap with Hachibi tentacle

- Gaara sand just built different

- Juubi is immortal

- Juubito is immortal and immune to Ninjutsu

- Juubidara is immortal and immune to Ninjutsu

- Kaguya is immortal and immune to Ninjutsu

- Naruto countered it with his Bijuu cloak

- Kinshiki's Rinnegan

- Momoshiki's Ruler of Absorption

- Jigen/Isshiki just built different+karma+sukuna hikona

Am I missing anything?

If you guys woke up with Sasuke’s power’s and abilities and knowledge, what would you do for you to:

1.) Get Rich

2.) What would you do with your life after abusing his powers to get rich.
Gonna Assume i have his Physicals as well.
Go Public and challenge the world to fight me,for i am a battle junkie.
Edit: just to be clear i know this is a terrible idea.

Since my One Piece RP thread went nowhere, I'm tempted to start a Naruto one. I'm stuck between a classic "Y'all replace the mcs and stuff" and just doing a Shinobi war.

P1 Naruto TL (P1 knowledge only). Also some notes:
  • Itachi and Mental Amp Hiruzen are pretty interchangeable. Both are just vaguely above Orochimaru
  • Prime Kimimaro could be much higher, but all we know from P1 alone is that he was a significant help against Rasa and that he would've made the fight against Hiruzen easy, which is enough to put him in Kage tier, but it's unknown to what extent
  • Kabuto might be a LoW Kakashi rival, it's a bit vague as there are statements about him rivalling Kakashi both pre and post training
  • CM1 Kimimaro and 3T Sasuke are interchangeable
  • Depending on how you interpret a couple things, Drunk Lee and Base Kimimaro could be as low as the bottom of Peak Jonin
  • Sotoro Kiba might be below Choji and Neji if you take those statements about them being the strongest, I prefer his feats though
  • Final Valley and Gaara fight Sasuke are taking CM1 into account
  • Final Valley Naruto could be a little higher or lower
  • Neji and Base Gaara are interchangeable
  • Weighted Lee is taking the 1st Gate into account, otherwise he'd be near the top of Genin
main-qimg-e8917aa6f9ed8e75c58013caff039c56

Thoughts?

• Itachi and Mental Amp Hiruzen are pretty interchangeable. Both are just vaguely above Orochimaru
  • Prime Kimimaro could be much higher, but all we know from P1 alone is that he was a significant help against Rasa and that he would've made the fight against Hiruzen easy, which is enough to put him in Kage tier, but it's unknown to what extent
  • Kabuto might be a LoW Kakashi rival, it's a bit vague as there are statements about him rivalling Kakashi both pre and post training
  • Depending on how you interpret a couple things, Drunk Lee and Base Kimimaro could be as low as the bottom of Peak Jonin
  • Sotoro Kiba might be below Choji and Neji if you take those statements about them being the strongest, I prefer his feats though
  • Weighted Lee is taking the 1st Gate into account, otherwise he'd be near the top of Genin

Thoughts?
I certainly wouldn't consider the Sound 4 Jonin level, so the scaling around that is a bit off, which is my highest contention.

I certainly wouldn't consider the Sound 4 Jonin level, so the scaling around that is a bit off, which is my highest contention.
I mean they should at least be Low Jonin level since they're so far above chunin, and are above PT Gaara who Kakashi considered potentially jonin level. It's also not like Genma and Raido are weak even if they are "special" jonin since they're Hokage guards

I mean they should at least be Low Jonin level since they're so far above chunin, and are above PT Gaara who Kakashi considered potentially jonin level.
Uh, Kakashi said that pursuing Gaara and his siblings through a warzone was an A-Rank mission, not that fighting PT Gaara alone was A-Rank. Shikamaru gets jumped by like 10 guys at one point.
It's also not like Genma and Raido are weak even if they are "special" jonin since they're Hokage guards
Yes, but they nearly beat them with zero chakra, while injured, with low stamina. And that was 2 to 1 odds.

Thoughts?
how much time was between Sasuke Retrieval and Final Exams

While cutting mangos for myself, I had a thought what if limbos are higer-dimensonal/ 4D

1. The limbo world is essentialy overlaping the nard universe world. Meaning it houses the nard universe and would be one spatial dimension bigger then the real one

2. This would explain why nobody can preceive the limbo clones even when they are someone like hashirama. Cause limbos are literally one spatial dimension higher then them and that lower dimensional characters cannot comprehend the exsistance of higher dimensional beings

3. This also explains the lack of spatial presence from the limbo clones as the nard universe does not have the required spatial dimension to support its exsistance, hence it cannot be attacked because all physical attack and jutsu are 3D while limbos are 4D

Just a thought pls don't kill me

While cutting mangos for myself, I had a thought what if limbos are higer-dimensonal/ 4D

1. The limbo world is essentialy overlaping the nard universe world. Meaning it houses the nard universe and would be one spatial dimension bigger then the real one

2. This would explain why nobody can preceive the limbo clones even when they are someone like hashirama. Cause limbos are literally one spatial dimension higher then them and that lower dimensional characters cannot comprehend the exsistance of higher dimensional beings

3. This also explains the lack of spatial presence from the limbo clones as the nard universe does not have the required spatial dimension to support its exsistance, hence it cannot be attacked because all physical attack and jutsu are 3D while limbos are 4D

Just a thought pls don't kill me
who put crack in your mangoes?

Back