• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
imagine they get retconned or contradicted too
Well then use even lower feats I guess. I am guessing that you're gonna keep asking me if even those feats get contradicted. Well then at some point it's gonna be impossible to reconcile because we legit have a baseline for their physicals. And if a verse becomes too non sensical or illogical, I'll just stop thinking about it. No more Naruto powerscalling for me.

Work with what you've got, but if what you've got doesn't even work, then leave it behind.

if you guys could make sense of base Kawaki blocking Delta's laser before it got to Hima, how would u guys make sense of it?

okay fine lets present the opposite scenario. say in the next few chapters we get a flashback of some otsutsuki performing a 4-B/4-A feat with MFTL speed. what you doing then

You guys think we’ll get indirect confirmation that Sasuke does in-fact know how to use Six Paths Jutsu’s (Outside of CT & Preta) via Hidari using them against Boruto with the same context as why he knows Chidori?

okay fine lets present the opposite scenario. say in the next few chapters we get a flashback of some otsutsuki performing a 4-B/4-A feat with MFTL speed. what you doing then
we can't really do anything with it since we have no idea how this random otsutsuki interacts with our scaling. At most, Shibai would scale - which funnily enough that rating is where I see the verse capping EoS. Somewhere Tier 4

Well then use even lower feats I guess. I am guessing that you're gonna keep asking me if even those feats get contradicted. Well then at some point it's gonna be impossible to reconcile because we legit have a baseline for their physicals. And if a verse becomes too non sensical or illogical, I'll just stop thinking about it. No more Naruto powerscalling for me.

Work with what you've got, but if what you've got doesn't even work, then leave it behind.
main-qimg-f9c23b8e05b4da1256a52a3816de3ba7
That's just consistent

if you guys could make sense of base Kawaki blocking Delta's laser before it got to Hima, how would u guys make sense of it?
Off the top of my head, mental boost. Same way Sakura broke Kaguyas horn. I hate this reasoning tho.
Depends. Does it scale to their physicals? If not then we'd have an ETSO or Momoshikis Dimension situation. If it does, then a lot of dimension creation feats from prior chapters may help in consistency. Most moon level characters will go to tier 4. I see no problem here.

Edit: I am assuming this "some otsutsuki" is someone the cast has already defeated because you said flashback.

Speed? I can see a situation where that gets contradicted without the creators looking like fools. Most of the speed feats we have are based off databooks (which some might argue to be non canon) or wiki standards for laser/light/lightning.
So I'm not going to be too surprised if we get a "moving at the speed of light is impossible for otsutsuki folks" statement.

AP on the other hand, like nierre said is more established in main canon. At least, moon level. With onscreen feats to back it up. So a downgrade statement is very unlikely

Twitter just blew my mind… if Kurama is correct, then Jura and the other Shinju can’t be “killed” via conventional means bc of the Biju Immortality. They’ll eventually respawn.

I think we’re about to get some broken sealing jutsu or true EE… 🤔

Twitter just blew my mind… if Kurama is correct, then Jura and the other Shinju can’t be “killed” via conventional means bc of the Biju Immortality. They’ll eventually respawn.

I think we’re about to get some broken sealing jutsu or true EE… 🤔
They're gonna have to buy them a lot of ramen.

There's a segment in this video I find especially interesting as they make the claim that Obito expelling the God Tree heavily nerfs him since Madara absorbing it afterwards makes him way stronger.

There's a segment in this video I find especially interesting as they make the claim that Obito expelling the God Tree heavily nerfs him

I'd say an unquantifiable amount, but wouldn't good Chakra control allow him to make up for the loss of Chakra?

I.E. Making the most out of what you got?

since Madara absorbing it afterwards makes him way stronger.

Well the tree was slowly gathering chakra from the planet as is its intended purpose before getting cut down by Naruto. So an unquantifiable amount of Chakra was absorbed from the planet while the tree was chilling in the background.

If you guys woke up with Sasuke’s power’s and abilities and knowledge, what would you do for you to:

1.) Get Rich

2.) What would you do with your life after abusing his powers to get rich.

If you guys woke up with Sasuke’s power’s and abilities and knowledge, what would you do for you to:

1.) Get Rich

1. Genjutsu GG, get a promotion, become head of my company
2. Cosplay, make a live-action Sasuke video, and label it as special effects
3. Heat my own home with Amaterasu in a wood stove for free.
4. Susano'o should reasonably work as a space suit, so I could use portals, get stuff from other planets, and sell it.
5. Buy a country.

1.) Get Rich
Take money from billionaires
1. Save the world from global warming and help with a bunch of money needing causes
2. Watch the sun rise on a grateful universe (play all the games I want)

Back