• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m going to preface this with: strictly speaking about personal opinions and scaling not wiki related. Because I don’t plan on ever implementing this. That being said what’re y’all’s thoughts on this:

image0.png

Obito’s statement here translates to “And now, with this sword, I will erase the world!”

The argument here is that 1) erase definitionally means to obliterate something completely and 2) that world means world as in planet earth. Hence, this being a 5-B statement. The rationale I see for world meaning planet here primarily has to do with Obito’s mindset in this scene being a “fvck it, if I can’t get my way, I’ll destroy everything”. What’re y’all’s thoughts on this semantics based interpretation argument?
lmao didn't we talk about this in pms once?

does the truth seeking orbs in naruto have resistance to subjective reality/reality warping?
i mean they have subjective reality and a bunch of other stuff so it depends on how the reality warping of the person you're talking about it administered

if they have to touch a TSO and don't have resistance to the Power Null, EE, and Deconstruction aspect of TSO they would just get erased.

i mean they have subjective reality and a bunch of other stuff so it depends on how the reality warping of the person you're talking about it administered

if they have to touch a TSO and don't have resistance to the Power Null, EE, and Deconstruction aspect of TSO they would just get erased.
Isn't there a scan or something saying if you have great enough power you can just resist it when Naruto kicked it in baseish. Think it was the databook.

Isn't there a scan or something saying if you have great enough power you can just resist it when Naruto kicked it in baseish. Think it was the databook.
There is a databook that says that if you translate/read it with both eyes closed, he also kicked it in SPSM, not Base.

basically a transmutation sub ability from subjective reality/reality warping

Last edited:
Shouldn't spiritual beings like Hagoromo lack the physical part of the Chakra ?
Also, where does the spiritual part of the Chakra come from since Chakra = mental + physical energie ? Chakra Absorption = Soul Absorption ?

Last edited:
Hagoromo is like a bastarized Otsutsuki God

Bro isn't held back by no restrictions

He is like the Shippuden Reio

I say Shippuden specifically cause with the reveal of Shibai and who knows what else Otsutsuki Gods he can't claim that over the verse no more

Unfortunately the databook statement about that is acc referencing the moment where KCM2 Naruto and 5 Bijuu clashed, so at best individual Bijuu would scale to 1/10th of that

“尾獣玉”がぶつかり合い、大きな閃光を放つ・・・。直撃すれば、里一つを簡単に消滅させる威力だ。
The "Tailed Beast Bombs" collide, emitting a great flash of light... If it were to hit directly, it has the power to easily annihilate an entire village.

Unfortunately the databook statement about that is acc referencing the moment where KCM2 Naruto and 5 Bijuu clashed, so at best individual Bijuu would scale to 1/10th of that

The "Tailed Beast Bombs" collide, emitting a great flash of light... If it were to hit directly, it has the power to easily annihilate an entire village.
Sounds like the 6 Tails Biju Dama calcs are cooking again…

Yeah I apply multipliers/division and whatnot

You mentioned a very good point, I would like to add it. The Sword of Nunoboko was the sword used to extract (create) primordial soil to create a place in mythology. We can say that Kishimoto's purpose when talking about creating the world was to fill the void he created in the moon matter with this sword. (just an idea that came to my mind)
Also like to add that the moon is bigger in nard then in real life since it has an atmosphere and everything

Last edited:
Shouldn't spiritual beings like Hagoromo lack the physical part of the Chakra ?
Also, where does the spiritual part of the Chakra come from since Chakra = mental + physical energie ? Chakra Absorption = Soul Absorption ?
I'll give my two cents.

Chakra in its true nature is spiritual energy (mental energy).

Souls don't carry physical energy, only spiritual energy. They need to operate through a living body to manifest chakra.

Only few souls can condense spiritual energy into physical energy (hence chakra) without a physical body. Hagoromo is one of those few I believe.
Due to mastery of the ying-yang manipulation, he can manifest physical constructs directly from thought (spiritual energy) without mixing in physical energy. Meaning he can just create fire, water, rock, stone etc with just mere thought. Just like how they describe shinjutsu and Shibai.

I believe Hagoromo can directly convert his yin energy into yang energy and vice versa.

Hagoromo wanted humans to work together by linking that spiritual energy (mental energy) to achieve manifestations. That's probably because humans can't do physical manifestations using just spiritual energy on an individual level. They would need to work together to physically manifest via thought (mental energy) as mental energy is enhanced when combined. No one can be selfish because all would be in agreement for manifestation to occur.

However, humans linked their spiritual energy with their own physical energy to achieve physical manifestations but those manifestations were selfish, and strayed from his ninshuu path.

The anime did a good job of portraying this.

Last edited:
1. No...what gave you that idea

2. No...he has a normal rinnegan...he does not possess a six paths rinnegan
no, he doesnt have SP Chakra.

probably not since he can be affected by normal GJ, probably because he doesnt have a SP Rinnegan, also his eyes arent his.
All rinnegan are six paths. Six Paths comes from Ten Tails chakra or fusion of Indra and Ashura chakra (which is still ten tails chakra btw).

Nagato, not being immune to TSO most likely because he didn't awaken six paths rinnegan directly, and hasn't a mastery of six paths chakra to such a point he becomes immune to TSO.

Naruto and Sasuke gained such mastery of Six Paths from Hagoromo's chakra.

Immunity to TSO is more a skill (yin-yang manipulation) than power.

Last edited:
Isshiki's dojutsu should get microscopic vision like the sharingan and byakugan. Since using the dojutsu he has to see what he shrinks, manipulates, stores, summons, and enlarges.

All rinnegan are six paths. Six Paths comes from Ten Tails chakra or fusion of Indra and Ashura chakra (which is still ten tails chakra btw).
I know

When I said Six Paths Rinnegan I’m talking about a Rinnegan enhanced with Six Paths Chakra which like you said, is basically just Juubi or Hags chakra.

Nagato, not being immune to TSO most likely because he didn't awaken six paths rinnegan directly, and hasn't a mastery of six paths chakra to such a point he becomes immune to TSO.
No Nagato straight up just doesn’t have it.

Naruto, Sasuke, Obito, and Madara gained their immunities instantly when they got SP chakra.

Madara also proclaims to have only gotten Six Paths powers after absorbing the Juubi despite having already awakened his own rinnegan.
Immunity to TSO is more a skill (yin-yang manipulation) than power.
It’s really not, the databook says that just having SPSM makes you immune, nothing about skill. I don’t think anything in the manga makes it out to be anything but a passive product of SPC either.

Back