• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, I think Minato started developong Rasengan at 12-13. In Boruto, Konohamaru says it took Minato 6 Months to perfect Rasengan after he developed it. I think the Minato One Shot takes place in that 6 Month span.

8517127-zczcsdadsadsasda.png

Apparently kishi likes the idea that TSO can turn into black holes

why aren't the realms of the dead like the pure world/purgatory world explored in Naruto? exploring such places is pretty common in stories based on buddhist/chinese mythology kinda like Dragon Ball

Yeah but like you can see how they are different right? Bringing people back has different meaning in both series.
yeah but they can still explore these worlds without bringing everyone back. DBZ and even DBS frequently just uses the Otherworld or Hell as another place for fights (usually against the dead)

yeah but they can still explore these worlds without bringing everyone back. DBZ and even DBS frequently just uses the Otherworld or Hell as another place for fights (usually against the dead)
That's exactly what I meant by my earlier comment. Deaths in DBZ are a joke. The afterlife is a picnic, so it's not surprising that they start having fights in the underworld. For series that treat death more seriously, that would be bizzare unless it's Bleach, in which case it makes sense because of it's setting. I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying it's not comparable to how DBZ handles it.

Oh your not wrong, that also pissed me off especially when naruto got genjustued but Sakura got out because she’s “resistant” to it or something. But I also kinda liked some stuff in the movie manly the otosuki clan but it’s rushed so badly that it’s just kinda meh. And romance was cute but ya it would have been better if it was set up in the pain arc. The film was like a 5-4/10. Atleast the animation was good
4/10 is pretty wild tho
I really enjoyed the movie
Sakura being resistant to genjutsu seems fine, it’s gets something in for her.

The intro and ending were very exhilarating, I don’t think the pain arc would have made it that romantic, I also loved the way it was slowly built upon.
8/10 for me

That's exactly what I meant by my earlier comment. Deaths in DBZ are a joke. The afterlife is a picnic, so it's not surprising that they start having fights in the underworld. For series that treat death more seriously, that would be bizzare unless it's Bleach, in which case it makes sense because of it's setting. I'm not saying it can't be done, I'm just saying it's not comparable to how DBZ handles it.
i get what you mean but it still kinda feels like wasted potential. Naruto could treat death like saint seiya considering it pretty much has almost similar elements from buddhist cosmology as Saint Seiya does. Hagoromo the sage of six paths is literally just Virgo Shaka

i get what you mean but it still kinda feels like wasted potential. Naruto could treat death like saint seiya considering it pretty much has almost similar elements from buddhist cosmology as Saint Seiya does. Hagoromo the sage of six paths is literally just Virgo Shaka
No idea how Saint Seiya handles it. Never got into it. But having Low 2-C SoL characters in wild.

Edit: But oddly very relativistic of them.

4/10 is pretty wild tho
I really enjoyed the movie
Sakura being resistant to genjutsu seems fine, it’s gets something in for her.

The intro and ending were very exhilarating, I don’t think the pain arc would have made it that romantic, I also loved the way it was slowly built upon.
8/10 for me
It’s fine if it makes sense, Sakura being more resistant to genjustu then a perfect jinchuriki is just dumb.

But the middle was buns for the most part. The films romance was mostly fine but like the closest thing we get to Naruto x hinta being a thing was in the war arc. If Naruto had atleast thought about her feelings post pain It would have made it feel more natural.

He factually is not, hiruzen was literally waiting for Minato to swoop in and save the day. He kinda did, obito got sent packing(and probably only survived because good ole hasriama cells) and Minato was gonna straight murder A if bee didn’t save him. Heck A still glazes Minato to this day.
I must have missed the parts where he blitzed and onetapped Obito and wrecked A with no diff. Come to think of it, if he's as strong as Kurama, his Sage Mode should be Ten-Tails level. And if he can beat up Kurama with physicals, why even use Gamabunta? And why would Obito, who can supposedly take a Rasengan stronger than Kurama and live, after going through training and getting a Rinnegan, not annihilate a teenager with half of Kurama in him?

Back