• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no it’t not, its never stated nor implied he needs to go threw multiple mirrors to achieve LS. Not really, it just mean they have strong bodies. The raikage can survive being moved at those speeds but that doesn’t make him stronger than her. The fact that a partially blind/sick/ injured itachi could even react to a supposedly unavoidable attack already makes the hype sus
What the databook says is that Haku can move between mirrors at the speed of light, not into or out of.

My point is not scaling durability, but that it heavily suggests Tsunade herself is slower than light, probably to a significant degree. And the Sannin are far faster than Base Guy, considering even 6th Gate Guy is only marginally faster than clone nerfed KCM Naruto, who's pretty much in the ballpark of the Gokage or a little higher (given his performance against the Edo Kage). The Sannin having consistent scaling to the Kage (the last thing's not direct but Suigetsu considers Oro a threat to Sasuke despite seeing him battle against Ay and Gaara). If Tsunade's multiple Gates faster than Guy, she really should not be ripped apart by a speed he can handily intercept.

Itachi couldn't dodge it, he just mentally activated an ability. And my point is not that Kirin is literally undodgeable, but that it being considered such makes it being reactable to by the likes of Base Guy and Lee very illogical.
Yeah, I'm with @The_one_you_least_expect here

There are multiple plausible counter arguments to this
1. The LS transportation stuff with Mabui can be just due to it being "travel speed" rather than short bursts of movement.
Same way flash can die (not stamina issues. He was literally getting burnt to death) by running at Mach 7 multiple times around the earth even though he can move short distances in picoseconds
I think that's a fair argument, but it's implied that the Raikage are the only ones who can be safely transported with it period, not just over long distances. Also Tsunade and Ay seem to be in pain even before they've been transported out of the room, as if just the build up to LS is too much for them.
2. Guy and Lee don't necessarily need to be LS to react and kick Haku
Sure but their speed would need to be relativistic at least, which they are not (at least in base, I'm fine with them being around LS with higher Gates).
3. Even if they were, it can be chalked down to them being that high due to war arc buffs as we saw with Kakashi
See what I said above about even 6th Gate Guy only being like Sannin/Gokage level+ in speed
4. There's also the less nice option of chalking it as an outlier for Lee and Guy. We already do the same for Sasuke and Naruto during the initial arc
I mean you could do that but reinterpreting if you can reasonably is preferable to just calling things outliers
5. Kirin isn't even a limiter perse. It works as a cap for nearly everything shown in the series prior. As I explained in the original thread, BZ isn't some kind of omnipotent source of information. Otherwise, we'll be applying the cap to characters like Juubi Jin Hagoromo. Further backed up by us seeing Itachi counter the same jutsu a few pages later
Either way, Base Guy and Lee (at least Guy prior to the Obito fight where he becomes MKCM Naruto level for some reason) are not intercepting something that almost blitzed Itachi. Or even something that Hebi Sasuke deems undodgeable.
I think we only accept that as true if the attacks fuse together. I think we explicitly do not accept that multiple separate attacks occurring concurrently is a multiplier.
I mean I don't have a big stake in it, it's just that thinking about it, if you're applying 2 of the same attack to the same area with say 100 TT of force each, that area would be on the receiving end of 200 TT of total energy, even if it's not as concentrated as it would be if it was the surface area of one attack. Also with stuff like the Rasengan Barrage, the Rasengan explosions do tend to merge.

Also with stuff like the Rasengan Barrage, the Rasengan explosions do tend to merge.
Shouldn't sage art odama rasengan barrage and possibly giant rasengan barrage line be like a 10x multiplier to Nardo's Ap? After all we accept rasengan barrage as being 2x because of both spirals inverse rotation clashing together. SAOR and GRBL should follow the same principle as BR. It is the same technique just more rasengans added onto it 🤷

Rasengan Barrage only gets a multiplier because it's stated, and honestly the way this discussion is going it's probably gonna go the way of the Sage Mode Multiplier.

Shouldn't sage art odama rasengan barrage and possibly giant rasengan barrage line be like a 10x multiplier to Nardo's Ap? After all we accept rasengan barrage as being 2x because of both spirals inverse rotation clashing together. SAOR and GRBL should follow the same principle as BR. It is the same technique just more rasengans added onto it 🤷
I mean it's not exactly the same in function but I agree those are many times stronger than a single Rasengan.

Rasengan Barrage only gets a multiplier because it's stated, and honestly the way this discussion is going it's probably gonna go the way of the Sage Mode Multiplier.
I get your point on a statement being needed(the multiplier page even states this) but based on the description of rasengan barrage it can be interpreted as more rasengans clashing together = multiplied power

What the databook says is that Haku can move between mirrors at the speed of light, not into or out of.
The only way he goes from one mirror to another is by literally jumping out/reflecting into another mirror
My point is not scaling durability, but that it heavily suggests Tsunade herself is slower than light, probably to a significant degree. And the Sannin are far faster than Base Guy, considering even 6th Gate Guy is only marginally faster than clone nerfed KCM Naruto, who's pretty much in the ballpark of the Gokage or a little higher (given his performance against the Edo Kage). The Sannin having consistent scaling to the Kage (the last thing's not direct but Suigetsu considers Oro a threat to Sasuke despite seeing him battle against Ay and Gaara). If Tsunade's multiple Gates faster than Guy, she really should not be ripped apart by a speed he can handily intercept.
Maybe, I heard there was some statment of itachi’s water justu being LS and kakashi reacting to it. But I haven’t dug to fair into all that so I’ll concede on this point
Itachi couldn't dodge it, he just mentally activated an ability. And my point is not that Kirin is literally undodgeable, but that it being considered such makes it being reactable to by the likes of Base Guy and Lee very illogical.
True but shargian users aren’t to far off on there physical reaction speeds in comparison to there eyes considering sasuke started dogging on Kn0 Naruto after his shargian evolved

Simply grab him between two clasped hands.
You mean chakra arms? Doesn't stop the sukuna shrinking.

There's a reason Kurama told Naruto to stick to just boxing/kickboxing, no extra moves. He needed to bait Isshiki into it to get in more hits.

Will it pass?
  1. Databook says kicking away a TSB surpasses Kurama Mode.
  2. Obito is able to Deflect them.
  3. These are the only two feats in the series of this.
Therefore, DMS Obito (and by extension Kakashi) should be listed as: “At Least Large Country Level, possibly higher” in physicals after absorbing Six Paths Chakra.

I think that's a fair argument, but it's implied that the Raikage are the only ones who can be safely transported with it period, not just over long distances. Also Tsunade and Ay seem to be in pain even before they've been transported out of the room, as if just the build up to LS is too much for them.
This jutsu is sus asf
I think it has a mechanism that screws with the durability of the humans it's used for.
Not necessarily durability as we define it on site
Because I think, and I also hope you do, that Tsunade's cloth isn't more durable than her.
That's an aside anyways

You mean chakra arms? Doesn't stop the sukuna shrinking.

There's a reason Kurama told Naruto to stick to just boxing/kickboxing, no extra moves. He needed to bait Isshiki into it to get in more hits.
Even if Isshiki shrinks, Naruto can catch him in his fist since he can react to his chakra rods. Maximizing contact was the way to go.

This jutsu is sus asf
I think it has a mechanism that screws with the durability of the humans it's used for.
Not necessarily durability as we define it on site
Because I think, and I also hope you do, that Tsunade's cloth isn't more durable than her.
That's an aside anyways
That doesn't matter, if it's applying the physics that if only an organic object is moved at that speed it would be torn apart, this is why it's mentioned that the Raikage could do because his "superhuman" body which means durability. So regardless of if it only works on humans (the being torn apart aspect) it still that if a character is moved at such speed and don't have the durability, they'll be killed.

Last edited:
So, basically it would depend on the feat and how its portrayed. In your opinion, how would a feat like this qualify under verse standards?

You have all 9 hitting simultaneously at roughly the same point, making 1 impact, not 9 separate impacts.

This is essentially the same principle as this, but with 9 instead of two. And as stated before, the databook says its power is >2x because of the inverse rotations but then this leads into the original question I asked above.
Those are 9 separate impacts. Like they aren’t fused into one we literally see a ring of 9 separate impacts.

Will it pass?
  1. Databook says kicking away a TSB surpasses Kurama Mode.
  2. Obito is able to Deflect them.
  3. These are the only two feats in the series of this.
Therefore, DMS Obito (and by extension Kakashi) should be listed as: “At Least Large Country Level, possibly higher” in physicals after absorbing Six Paths Chakra.
Maybe, I don't have much of an issue with it. It's using him kicking away a TSB as something extraordinary and mentions right after that he surpasses his Kurama Mode so it might pass without issue but I can't speak for others.

g9h72Jo.jpeg

Those are 9 separate impacts. Like they aren’t fused into one we literally see a ring of 9 separate impacts.
This goes back to what @MinatoSparkle was saying. Even then, they aren’t hitting separately (As in Back-to-back). It’s 9 Rasengan hitting at once in the same area (Relative to the size of the shield) making 1 impact. So going back to Minato’s response to you earlier, if these Rasengan were 100Tt apiece, the shield is being hit with 900Tt at once, not 9 separate 100Tt back-to-back.

This goes back to what @MinatoSparkle was saying. Even then, they aren’t hitting separately (As in Back-to-back). It’s 9 Rasengan hitting at once in the same area (Relative to the size of the shield) making 1 impact. So going back to Minato’s response to you earlier, if these Rasengan were 100Tt apiece, the shield is being hit with 900Tt at once, not 9 separate 100Tt back-to-back.
Being hit with 900 TT in one area =/= being hit with 100 TT in nine different areas. It’s the same principle for why tanking an explosion doesn’t guarantee you scale to the full yield, it’s all about the area over which the damage is distributed.

Being hit with 900 TT in one area =/= being hit with 100 TT in nine different areas. It’s the same principle for why tanking an explosion doesn’t guarantee you scale to the full yield, it’s all about the area over which the damage is distributed.
Basically Pressure = Force over unit area.

Back