• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
T-T, try now
Well the guy needs to get this approved first. I'm not in the calc group but off the top of my head possible push backs can be:
  1. This calc uses curvature of the Earth as depicted in the picture. Artists are not that reliable when it comes to drawing curvature.

As seen in this video, the anime shows the reflection sound effect after Sasuke has covered Naruto.

The only way he goes from one mirror to another is by literally jumping out/reflecting into another mirror
I've talked about this. We don't know if the speed of jumping out and reflecting between mirrors is the same, and the databook implies it's only the reflection between mirrors that's LS.
Maybe, I heard there was some statment of itachi’s water justu being LS and kakashi reacting to it. But I haven’t dug to fair into all that so I’ll concede on this point
Idt Itachi was using his full speed there considering he's not trying to kill him, and anyways Kakashi seemed to precog it somewhat
True but shargian users aren’t to far off on there physical reaction speeds in comparison to there eyes considering sasuke started dogging on Kn0 Naruto after his shargian evolved
That doesn't mean their mental reaction speed is comparable to their physical reaction speed, just that both are boosted.
This jutsu is sus asf
I think it has a mechanism that screws with the durability of the humans it's used for.
Not necessarily durability as we define it on site
Because I think, and I also hope you do, that Tsunade's cloth isn't more durable than her.
That's an aside anyways
Clothes are just inconsistent in animanga, Kaguya's clothes tanked Naruto's Super Bijuu Rasenshuriken Barrage with little damage
Will it pass?
  1. Databook says kicking away a TSB surpasses Kurama Mode.
  2. Obito is able to Deflect them.
  3. These are the only two feats in the series of this.
Therefore, DMS Obito (and by extension Kakashi) should be listed as: “At Least Large Country Level, possibly higher” in physicals after absorbing Six Paths Chakra.
I mean he used a TSO staff so it's not really the same, but I don't really have an issue with it ig
Being hit with 900 TT in one area =/= being hit with 100 TT in nine different areas. It’s the same principle for why tanking an explosion doesn’t guarantee you scale to the full yield, it’s all about the area over which the damage is distributed.
Would you agree that if the shield was an energy measurement device similar to a weighing machine, that at the moment the 9 Rasengan hit it, it would read 900 TT?

Well the guy needs to get this approved first. I'm not in the calc group but off the top of my head possible push backs can be:
  1. This calc uses curvature of the Earth as depicted in the picture. Artists are not that reliable when it comes to drawing curvature.

As seen in this video, the anime shows the reflection sound effect after Sasuke has covered Naruto.

Should I post this for cal group to evaluate?

Would you agree that if the shield was an energy measurement device similar to a weighing machine, that at the moment the 9 Rasengan hit it, it would read 900 TT?
Depends on what it’s reading. If it’s reading the highest single source of energy applied to it (which is what matters for like durability scaling) it’d read 100, if it summed up every individual attack then it would read 900. But we are not concerned with the sum of individual attacks hitting separate places on the body/shield. We are concerned with how the energy is distributed over an area.

For example, say I punch you twice simultaneously, one punch hits your shoulder the other hits your chest. Furthermore, let’s say each punch imparted 100 joules. In total 200 joules were imparted onto you; however, that doesn’t make your chest and shoulder’s durability 200 joules, your chest and shoulder’s durability is just 100 joules, because that area of your body that withstood an attack only withstood a single punch. My punches weren’t fused into a single 200 joule punch. So if someone wanted to overcome your durability, they wouldn’t need beyond 200 joules applied to your chest or shoulder, they’d just need beyond 100 joules. And that’s the basic premise of damage distributed over an area.

I mean he used a TSO staff so it's not really the same, but I don't really have an issue with it ig
Yeah, but the TSB staff doesn’t allow him to deflect them by itself, no? Given it’s SPC on SPC, the TSB staff is just tantamount to a stick because it can’t be erased, thus allowing Obito to deflect them with his strength.

Isn’t it the same principle of scaling as this feat? Or is it solely attributed to the TSB, not the strength of the user swinging it?

Depends on what it’s reading. If it’s reading the highest single source of energy applied to it (which is what matters for like durability scaling) it’d read 100, if it summed up every individual attack then it would read 900. But we are not concerned with the sum of individual attacks hitting separate places on the body/shield. We are concerned with how the energy is distributed over an area.
It's still 900 TT distributed over a relatively small area of the shield around its center.
For example, say I punch you twice simultaneously, one punch hits your shoulder the other hits your chest. Furthermore, let’s say each punch imparted 100 joules. In total 200 joules were imparted onto you; however, that doesn’t make your chest and shoulder’s durability 200 joules, your chest and shoulder’s durability is just 100 joules, because that area of your body that withstood an attack only withstood a single punch. My punches weren’t fused into a single 200 joule punch. So if someone wanted to overcome your durability, they wouldn’t need beyond 200 joules applied to your chest or shoulder, they’d just need beyond 100 joules. And that’s the basic premise of damage distributed over an area.
I mean those are completely different areas tho, not the same as someone smashing a bunch of attacks into one area. Also would you say then that something like an energy ball with 200 TT of energy is as "strong" as an energy ball with 100 TT of energy but with half the size?
Yeah, but the TSB staff doesn’t allow him to deflect them by itself, no? Given it’s SPC on SPC, the TSB staff is just tantamount to a stick because it can’t be erased, thus allowing Obito to deflect them with his strength.
Sure, though at that point it's just scaling Obito to Madara really, which is already done.
Isn’t it the same principle of scaling as this feat? Or is it solely attributed to the TSB, not the strength of the user swinging it?
? What feat is that? Madara blocking the TSO staff?
Do the databooks contradict thing in the manga?
Depends but mostly not

Depends on what it’s reading. If it’s reading the highest single source of energy applied to it (which is what matters for like durability scaling) it’d read 100, if it summed up every individual attack then it would read 900.
The problem with this analogy is, it inherently assumes consecutive readings and not simultaneously reading. The machine, in this scenario, doesn’t have the opportunity to register a single reading of 1 of them because all of then hit at once. The reading would still be: “This Machine Registers 900Tt” because of the simultaneous nature of the feat happening in 1 instance. Your analogy is actually saying: “The Machine Registers 900Tt BUT is reading 9 100Tt impacts”.

I could understand if this was 9 strikes in different areas (Head, Hip, Stomach, Chest, etc) then yes, 900Tt is being applied to the Body but in 100Tt separate impacts, but in this case, its literally just taking 9 100 Joules Punches to Chest at once. Not.
But we are not concerned with the sum of individual attacks hitting separate places on the body/shield. We are concerned with how the energy is distributed over an area.
Well, luckily I think the area argument can be satisfied given the AoE of Rasengan impacts vs the area of the Rasengan itself.
  1. Base Rasengans Impact AoE
  2. Odama Rasengan Impact AoE
  3. Stated COR Impact AoE (Can carve out Mountains)
So the 9 impacts is the closest to pinpoint as you can get (As even the area between them is smaller than the diameter of a single one of those Rasengan itself). So the impacts are practically fused, also illustrated in the fact that its is literally portrayed as a single impact (Even the Damage was Localized to the Area that was struck).

If this was Godzilla, these Rasengan are attacking his nip. 😳

Last edited:
11.png

Oh, I forgot that it was basically sorta confirmed that the Rinnegan can neg Inf. Tsukuyomi

Sure, though at that point it's just scaling Obito to Madara really, which is already done.

? What feat is that? Madara blocking the TSO staff?
Yeah its basically Madara’s Limbo blocked it, but was left with a bruised arm. Obviously the TSB can’t erase them because they have Six Paths Chakra, but my point was, wouldn’t that just make the TSB tantamount to a Bat or a Stick (Blunt Object) at those points meaning the force of the user swinging is what’s shown in the feats.

Yeah its basically Madara’s Limbo blocked it, but was left with a bruised arm. Obviously the TSB can’t erase them because they have Six Paths Chakra, but my point was, wouldn’t that just make the TSB tantamount to a Bat or a Stick (Blunt Object) at those points meaning the force of the user swinging is what’s shown in the feats.
Sure

Ok tbf about this it's more so specifically Six Paths enhanced Rinnegan

Because the base Rinnegan from someone like say Pain isn't countering the IT
I mean, does it say it's specifically the Six Paths Rinnegan? We can infer that based off of the fact that Madara and Sasuke are the only shown to resist, but what would happen in cases like Momoshiki

I mean, does it say it's specifically the Six Paths Rinnegan? We can infer that based off of the fact that Madara and Sasuke are the only shown to resist, but what would happen in cases like Momoshiki

We've seen Pain get affected by Sage Mode Jiraiya's Genjutsu and while it's def some high level stuff it most certainly is not IT level lmao

So it's definetly only Six Paths Rinnegan

Also any Otsutsuki should be able neg IT as well

1. Six Paths chakra is literally just another name for Otsutsuki Chakra

2. Kaguya felt the need to create an army to fight Momoshiki and Kinshiki, if she could just one tap them with IT then she never would have feared them. It's not even as if she needs the moon to cast IT on just two targets, she can just look at them and GG

Ok tbf about this it's more so specifically Six Paths enhanced Rinnegan

Because the base Rinnegan from someone like say Pain isn't countering the IT
All rinnegan are six paths.

I think you mean Juubi’s or Hagoromo's six paths-enhanced.

Last edited:
I ******* bit into a hot wing and the hot sauce hit me in the ******* eyeball

I now have an idea of what the lake of fire will be like because jesus christ that hurt like hell 💀

Back