• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, that final battle had a a final boss AND an entire game around it (Storm 3 for the first one and Storm 4 for the second one).

It's the final boss with most phases in history.

Plus the reincarnation stuff and Kaguya, Hagromo and his sons is among the most controversial stuff in Naruto.

Admittedly I do have a soft spot for Killer Bee's Jinchuriki team up dream and the Tale Of Naruto The Hero filler arc, plus the Chunin Exams flashback filler arc.

Should I remove it?
I think so. Make this thread entirely about getting the novel/movie accepted. Then step 2 can be getting the dimension thing accepted. This way there will be less derailment. If the novel get's accepted, I might start a blog for Momoshiki's creation feat low end.

Edit: And if you decide to do this, do it before you call the mods.

I think so. Make this thread entirely about getting the novel/movie accepted. Then step 2 can be getting the dimension thing accepted. This way there will be less derailment. If the novel get's accepted, I might start a blog for Momoshiki's creation feat low end.

K

Removed the Momoshiki part, who should I call in terms of mods?

By the way I was thinking of creating a Naruto cosmology blog. I know we have very little info about this now and we will get more with the introduction of Shibai. But I think instead of waiting for the series to end, I might as well make a blog for now.

By the way I was thinking of creating a Naruto cosmology blog. I know we have very little info about this now and we will get more with the introduction of Shibai. But I think instead of waiting for the series to end, I might as well make a blog for now.
Found this image
images_28.jpg

In case this thread gets accepted (which is gonna be tough if we're being real here), you can use This as evidence that Otsutsuki refer to their own dimensions as nursery.
Ye it gonna be rough. Are there any other statements where she say things like this cause I want to differentiate nursery being the dimension and seedbed being the planet

So I just came across a theory that said that when momoshiki referred to naruto as "fox" he was talking directly to kurama himself and not naruto and when talking to naruto he reffered to him as "inferior creature" or "hokage and uchiha" when talking to naruto and sasuke.

So the time he was like "is that your kid fox" with his byakugan active before they started fighting he was referencing traces of kurama chakra in boruto.
Does it make sense?

So I just came across a theory that said that when momoshiki referred to naruto as "fox" he was talking directly to kurama himself and not naruto and when talking to naruto he reffered to him as "inferior creature" or "hokage and uchiha" when talking to naruto and sasuke.

So the time he was like "is that your kid fox" with his byakugan active before they started fighting he was referencing traces of kurama chakra in boruto.
Does it make sense?
Kinda

sasuke’s “revolution” honestly isn’t as bad as the last conclusions to world peace but like what’s the point of killing the tailed beast? They have no more beef with humanity and even if you do kill them there just gonna revive at some point starting a new cycle hatred. If anything you should just make them a protected species or whatever and just jump whoever wants them

sasuke’s “revolution” honestly isn’t as bad as the last conclusions to world peace but like what’s the point of killing the tailed beast? They have no more beef with humanity and even if you do kill them there just gonna revive at some point starting a new cycle hatred. If anything you should just make them a protected species or whatever and just jump whoever wants them
When Sasuke says kill them, he means find away to perm remove them from the chessboard.

Guys for research purposes, did we ever see a starry sky or galaxies in the main universe of Naruto? Manga scans would be great. Or anime scenes adapted from the manga.

Back