• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Call me pessimistic but that feels like….extremely underwhelming? we legit had Bijuu in part 1 hyped up to do that. would it kill Ikemoto or kodachi to just write “with a single wave of his hands he blew apart countless planets…”??

Maybe the storms will be those on a cosmic scale ( like when galaxy clusters collide )

Do you guys think the way Naruto took down Kakuzu was satisfying or a wash?
Pretty satisfying
He does have a respectable take on the ETSO, being semi agnostic on whether it’s destroying a ~planet sized realm vs one with a star. 5-B and High 6-A (exaton) level Kurama is still mad goofy.
I did say usually, although 100% Kurama being High 6-A with Bijuudamas isn't exactly inconsistent

I hate to be that guy, but when they showed his Shibai and talked about his power it was very much hyping up Juubi level feats 😭 tenpachii type beat

Stfu Arc

F9x_6yCXoAAgx2D.png

Juubito gets his scaling from like 6-B+ calcs and upscaling to High 6-B, the High 6-A stuff (and my favorite 5-B Naruto gooning argument) come from the Nunoboko statement, which regular Kurama scales in no way to.
I am of the opinion that Juubito is Tier 5 considering him thinking he can make the moon and my favorite 5-B Naruto non-gooning argument, so Kurama being High 6-A from that is perfectly fine. Also Nunoboku is just a better way of combining TSOs which BSM Naruto somewhat scales to so Kurama should scale in some way to that, even if it's massively downscaling. The databook even describes it like simply another application of the TSOs' transforming nature (高密度のチャクラが凝縮した状態であるため、平らに引き伸ばしたり、自在に変形させられる。). It's definitely portrayed as the strongest form of the TSOs, but it's not like he's combining Red and Blue to create a totally different power, it's still TSOs in the end.

I am of the opinion that Juubito is Tier 5 considering him thinking he can make the moon and my favorite 5-B Naruto non-gooning argument, so Kurama being High 6-A from that is perfectly fine. Also Nunoboku is just a better way of combining TSOs which BSM Naruto somewhat scales to so Kurama should scale in some way to that, even if it's massively downscaling. The databook even describes it like simply another application of the TSOs' transforming nature (高密度のチャクラが凝縮した状態であるため、平らに引き伸ばしたり、自在に変形させられる。). It's definitely portrayed as the strongest form of the TSOs, but it's not like he's combining Red and Blue to create a totally different power, it's still TSOs in the end.
It’s great that Obito thinks he can replicate a feat that doesn’t scale to any of Hagoromo’s combat applicable attacks. Like Hag doesn’t scale to the SPCT, so that’s like a whole moot point. Also still no to the downscale lmao, MA is described as more akin to a fusion style amp than mere addition. There’s no feasible way to say that Kurama has scaling to the MA, much less when it’s BSM Naruto making the MA with Sasuke. And as you concede too, the Nunoboko is just a superior means of combining TSO, so I’m not seeing the vision outside of extending near maximum generosity to full Kurama. It’s quite literally a step below “Kurama is a few percentages of Kaguya’s power and thus downscales from the ETSO”.

It’s great that Obito thinks he can replicate a feat that doesn’t scale to any of Hagoromo’s combat applicable attacks. Like Hag doesn’t scale to the SPCT, so that’s like a whole moot point. Also still no to the downscale lmao, MA is described as more akin to a fusion style amp than mere addition. There’s no feasible way to say that Kurama has scaling to the MA, much less when it’s BSM Naruto making the MA with Sasuke. And as you concede too, the Nunoboko is just a superior means of combining TSO, so I’m not seeing the vision outside of extending near maximum generosity to full Kurama. It’s quite literally a step below “Kurama is a few percentages of Kaguya’s power and thus downscales from the ETSO”.
I'm not exactly a Naruto UES stan, but I also don't think characters really have attacks that are too gargantuanly stronger than anything else they have with very special exceptions, at least when it's a jutsu that comes from their own chakra and not an external source like Kirin or the Ashura Avatar.

I'm not scaling Kurama to the MAS, but Naruto and Sasuke (and Minato) outside of that who can damage the TSOs.

Really not analogous, Kurama being a few percentages of Kaguya's power is based on the assumption that chakra amps are additive, when the opposite is portrayed on many occasions, while this is just saying Kurama should be in the range of half as strong as BSM Naruto + SEMS Sasuke/KCM Minato without fusion, who are <~Regular TSOs usage, with the Sword of Nunoboku being like one or two video game upgrade levels above regular TSOs. Certainly not a stretch to say Kurama is more than 1/13,367,621th as strong as it. Heck, High 6-A might even be a lowball.

While we know Six Paths Madara > Juubito, I never bought the argument that he is some how “MASSIVELY” stronger since he got Kurama Nd Gyuuki. I highly doubt it’s a “massive” difference.

Y’all be treating Juubito like a step-child sometimes… 😭

While we know Six Paths Madara > Juubito, I never bought the argument that he is some how “MASSIVELY” stronger since he got Kurama Nd Gyuuki. I highly doubt it’s a “massive” difference.

I don’t like Juubito downplay either but didn’t SM Madara think he could take him down or something? Unless I’m misremembering

It is probably massive cause of how much stronger Rinnegan SM Madara is than Rinnegan Obito
Idk about this one tbh, it’s hard for me to take a statement like this serious considering how common it is for villains to overestimate themselves
Sure but like Obito's not just gonna blatantly deny facts that he has himself recounted

Yeah, but that’s because JJ’s kryptonite is NE. SM Naruto blew Obito’s back out with a standard Rasengan.
True but his stats would still need to be somewhat relative for that to really matter

Sure but like Obito's not just gonna blatantly deny facts that he has himself recounted
Eh I guess so. Not like I’m completely against him scaling that high or anything, it’s just that the arguments are a bit shaky imo

True but his stats would still need to be somewhat relative for that to really matter

Eh I guess so. Not like I’m completely against him scaling that high or anything, it’s just that the arguments are a bit shaky imo
Sure I'd call it likely rather than definitive.

SM Naruto damaging him with a standard Rasengan disproves that. He’s nowhere near as strong as his BM variant LET ALONE Base Madara/Hashirama and SM Hashirama, etc.
Didn’t he get teleported by Minato or some shit though? I honestly gotta reread the war arc, so much happened

Back