• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sage Naruto (Pain arc) VS Deidara and Sage Naruto VS Kisame (these are two separate fights) who wins?
Naruto negs Deidara, SM Naruto>SM Jiraiya~Orochimaru>>Hebi Sasuke>Deidara. He similarly negs Base Kisame as CM2 Hebi Sasuke>>3T Hebi Sasuke~>3T Taka Sasuke<~Base Bee<~Base Kisame. Fused Kisame is a little more interesting but Naruto has better scaling and Kisame might be cooked if he absorbs nature energy.
Kakshi being a johnin at 12 years old is crazy
I see you've met the greatest character in Naruto

Naruto negs Deidara, SM Naruto>SM Jiraiya~Orochimaru>>Hebi Sasuke>Deidara. He similarly negs Base Kisame as CM2 Hebi Sasuke>>3T Hebi Sasuke~>3T Taka Sasuke<~Base Bee<~Base Kisame. Fused Kisame is a little more interesting but Naruto has better scaling and Kisame might be cooked if he absorbs nature energy.

I see you've met the greatest character in Naruto
I mean what's Naruto's answer to C4 (or whatever the things that destroys you at a cellular level was) or the fact that Deidara can fly, making Naruto's job much harder? Also even if Kisame absorbs Nature energy he needs a lot of it to turn into stone, Naruto only did that to Preta path because he was completely still and constantly absorbing Nature energy...also Super Shark Bomb doesn't have the same problem.

Mind you I still think Naruto wins, I just want to clear doubts.

To answer Testarrossa’s question, I think Shibai is gonna casually blow away a planet, or maybe Kashin’s “be careful Boruto you could destroy the planet” might be foreshadowing Boruto’s power going out of control or sumn and he destroys a planet with Uzuhiko or sumn.

I mean what's Naruto's answer to C4 (or whatever the things that destroys you at a cellular level was) or the fact that Deidara can fly, making Naruto's job much harder? Also even if Kisame absorbs Nature energy he needs a lot of it to turn into stone, Naruto only did that to Preta path because he was completely still and constantly absorbing Nature energy...also Super Shark Bomb doesn't have the same problem.

Mind you I still think Naruto wins, I just want to clear doubts.
1. Deidara only does that when he's feeling pressured, but he's gonna be dead before he realizes that he's losing
2. He needs to be fast enough to activate that before Naruto attacks him (if you watch JJK Naobito vs Base Dagon is a good example of this)
3. Sage Mode might allow him to sense those nano bombs and get away

Flight also doesn't really work considering Naruto's huge speed advantage. Not to mention him having Gamabunta who can leap huge distances and him having Rasenshuriken which can hit an aerial target.

Sure he does need to absorb a lot, though I'm gonna be perfectly honest in that I don't think it ever gets to the point that Kisame has absorbed enough chakra form Naruto to get strong and trap him in the water dome. Super Shark Bomb probably gets blasted from the inside out by a Rasenshuriken that enters its mouth then explodes, it's not like it can just absorb anything and everything. Also Naruto can dodge
Damm, obito got cooked and didn’t even get to confuse his feelings
Kakashi Gaiden is pretty sad

Only way we getting anything above 5-C is seeing extra lore on Momoshiki or Kaguya.

Ikemoto please show Momoshiki blowing up a star or something.
we've gotten plenty of otsutsuki-only scenes in manga, anime and novels but they showed no feats so I dont think lack of lore is the problem here. Its just Ikemoto and studio pierriot being hesitant of showing any feats for whatever weird reason

special_card_28__nxb_ninja_voltage__by_maxiuchiha22_ddtdwpo-fullview.jpg
special_card_26__nxb_ninja_voltage__by_maxiuchiha22_ddtdwov-fullview.jpg

Yall think theres a Ninja Santa?

Kishimoto confirms Santa in the Naruto verse is actually just Shinobi

tumblr_mycjr6RTGR1ruv2fno1_1280.jpg

I dread the day Shibai is introduced and all Ikemoto gives us is another “he’s so strong!! he can split the ground!” statement and shows no feats and the fight is also grounded to a village….
I could see Shibai being a large scale villain with the hype of him casually creating storms and natural disasters and stuff
Tier 5 scaling drops down to like High 6-A, and everyone copes that no one scales to the ETSO
They'll become Hashirama rivals

I do think Boruto will work back up to celestial body feats. Like Boruto already shook the planet, Koji hyped up that he can destroy the planet, so it seems like the next step. And honestly like the end of Naruto was hyping up creating and cutting moons, so the natural progression seems to be moon -> planet.

I could see Shibai being a large scale villain with the hype of him casually creating storms and natural disasters and stuff
Call me pessimistic but that feels like….extremely underwhelming? we legit had Bijuu in part 1 hyped up to do that. would it kill Ikemoto or kodachi to just write “with a single wave of his hands he blew apart countless planets…”??

I do think Boruto will work back up to celestial body feats. Like Boruto already shook the planet, Koji hyped up that he can destroy the planet, so it seems like the next step. And honestly like the end of Naruto was hyping up creating and cutting moons, so the natural progression seems to be moon -> planet.
From hyping up creating and destroying dimensions to being 4D is quite a natural progression indeed

It's just gonna take five years of yapping to get there.

Star for Isshiki and BM Nard😏

Say what you want about Seth as a person, he's good at scaling 🤷‍♂️ (usually)
He does have a respectable take on the ETSO, being semi agnostic on whether it’s destroying a ~planet sized realm vs one with a star. 5-B and High 6-A (exaton) level Kurama is still mad goofy.

Back