• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not saying having more chakra than someone else automatically makes you stronger than them, chakra control is obviously a factor, but personally you're never gonna be as strong when you're at 10% chakra as you are when you're at 100% chakra (without external factors like mental amps).
Sure I guess but when you have a shit ton of chakra that factor in battle rarely comes up

Well ya because they started out way weaker then the original seeing as kisame was already using up a chunk of chakra for the ritual and he only gave them like 30% of his chakra in the first place
Not sure what him using chakra for the ritual matters when that's completely separated from the chunk of chakra used to form the clone? And my whole point is that having less of your overall chakra volume makes you weaker.

It would’ve been awesome if SM was “That Jutsu” and Jiraiya told him not to use it bc he couldn’t get it off in Combat fast enough against Akatsuki level threats and it was imperfect and the pain arc training was for him to “Perfect” SM.
I like this, this would have been great

Or even if "That Jutsu" was referring to his incomplete Rasenshuriken ( the one he used against Kakuzu )

Simply due to the fact it was too destructive to use around allies and still hadn't mastered it to the point of throwing it yet because it would **** up his arm as later learn and possibly destroy his chakra network and he only has one shot to use it against an Akatsuki member via surprise attack and if he misses...he's ******

Not sure what him using chakra for the ritual matters when that's completely separated from the chunk of chakra used to form the clone? And my whole point is that having less of your overall chakra volume makes you weaker.
Because the clone starts out weaker and has less reserves. I know I agree but what I’m saying is it doesn’t really matter when you have a lot of reserves

Also Naruto spamming thousands of clones at once back in Part 1 were only in scenes when

A. He had a "mental amp" so to speak as he was in the zone of "protecting those close to him" ( Iruka/Sakura/Sasuke )

or

B. Revved up on Kurama's chakra ( such as against Kimimaro )

Without either of those he could only do some 2 or 3 dozen at max capacity

It was only after the timeskip when he was shown being able to spam that many at will during his RS training ( making like tens of thousands - lowballing tbh - of clones for each leaf on that tree )

Also Naruto spamming thousands of clones at once back in Part 1 were only in scenes when

A. He had a "mental amp" so to speak as he was in the zone of "protecting those close to him" ( Iruka/Sakura/Sasuke )

or

It was only after the timeskip when he was shown being able to spam that many at will during his RS training ( making like tens of thousands - lowballing tbh - of clones for each leaf on that tree )
He wipes out like a dozen casually on the rooftop while fighting sauske and he never struggled making more then 2 or 3 when not having a “mental amp” if anything this seems like PIS

He wipes out like a dozen casually on the rooftop while fighting sauske and he never struggled making more then 2 or 3 when not having a “mental amp” if anything this seems like PIS

I literally just said he could use up to several dozen

So that feat is fine

All the instances I mentioned he was amped far beyond his normal level due to his mentality or kurama

I literally just said he could use up to several dozen

So that feat is fine

All the instances I mentioned he was amped far beyond his normal level due to his mentality or kurama
That my bad I missed the “dozen” when reading

Regardless that doesn’t really change what I said about him struggling to make less then a thousand

or

I don't think he had mental amp against orochimaro snake. The clones he made were more than 3 or 4 dozen

Hi guys. Where can I find a list of all moon to planetary feats in Naruto?
It's in the calculations section on the universe page.

It's in the calculations section on the universe page.

Thx. is there any reason why the god tiers of the verse are low 5-B at best? Something to do with ues?

Thx. is there any reason why the god tiers of the verse are low 5-B at best? Something to do with ues?
There used to be a calc for 5-B but it is no longer used. It was said that the reason for this was that the power used to perform chibaku tensei may not be the same as the power they use when fighting. I may be remembering wrong, but the reason was something like this. Currently, from Hagoromo's calculation, only Hagoromo gets 5-B scale and that is 5-B with Telekinesis.

Why? This form wasn't even connected to Kurama at all aside from the Cloak.
Sure. But there is a theory that you need all tailed beast chakra in you to access that form. Even the base one. I normally don't believe this readily in theories that haven't been proven, but Naruto not using the base SPSM and instead opting Sage Mode to go against Code kinda hints heavily that Sage Mode is the only mode left with him. Especially when you consider the fact that Sage Mode requires you to pull in Nature energy. This is why I doubt that he still has that base SPSM.

SPSM has nothing to do with the Biju. It doesn’t even use their chakra (As per Databook). The Cloaked Version is a byproduct of Naruto using the Biju Chakra at Once, nothing more. Suggesting Naruto can’t use it anymore because Kurama is gone is ultimately baseless.

Naruto still has Sage Mode and he should also still have the normal Six Paths Sage Mode without the Kurama Cloak too.
I doubt this
SPSM has nothing to do with the Biju. It doesn’t even use their chakra (As per Databook). The Cloaked Version is a byproduct of Naruto using the Biju Chakra at Once, nothing more. Suggesting Naruto can’t use it anymore because Kurama is gone is ultimately baseless.
The real reason why he doesn't have it is because Boruto writers probably don't know that SPSM isn't related to Kurama but is a separate gift from Hagoromo

Kishimoto barely writes Boruto so he wouldn't correct it, he basically gave it to some of his friends to write and draw

Why? This form wasn't even connected to Kurama at all aside from the Cloak.
SPSM is a technique of Hagoromo, however, you need a tremendous amount of chakra to use it (something only gotten or inherited from bijuu/juubi/shinju). Hagoromo and his brother inherited Shinju/Juubi chakra from Kaguya. In the anime, Kaguya was pregnant when she consumed the divine fruit, or she merged with the shinju (whichever one). A normal human cannot achieve such levels of chakra on their own.

It is derived from six paths senjutsu which is originally tentails/shinju power. In the last chapter, from the scenes where Jura kicks Kawaki away, you see the markings (rinne symbol with 9 magatamas) on Jura's abdomen to confirm he is in fact using SPS. Six paths chakra is ten tails/shinju chakra, and six paths senjutsu is ten tails/shinju senjutsu. Just as the rinnegan is also from the Shinju/Juubi.

Last edited:
The real reason why he doesn't have it is because Boruto writers probably don't know that SPSM isn't related to Kurama but is a separate gift from Hagoromo

Kishimoto barely writes Boruto so he wouldn't correct it, he basically gave it to some of his friends to write and draw
This could be true. But they did differentiate between SPSM and KCM during the Isshiki fight.

It could be possible that Hagoromo only gave Nard and Sauce his chakra and the seals. The SPSM only manifested in Naruto because of the existence of Biju chakra and the rinnegan manifested in Sasuke because of Uchiha chakra. That would explain away why he didn't use SPSM to save his child's life.

Back