• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't understand the last sentence but base momo ninjustu could damage spsm naruto. He was trying to contain the damage but if his durability was far higher he would not have been hurt at all.
Base Naruto’s Ninjutsu could overpower Fused Momoshiki’s Ninjutsu. Therefore, his AP would scale over whatever Base Momoshiki shows. Even if someone wanted to argue Momoshiki was exhausted. Naruto by that point was equally if not more exhausted to the point he could barely stand and yet still overpowered Momoshiki, this leads into my last sentence there where I point out that while Naruto hasn’t been put in a Situation to Damage “Chakra Avatar’s”, while in SPSM, he actively dodges his Bases’ Ninjutsu.

Base Jigen is below So6P power and barely matched them with ten tails with in karma
He landed physically only one hit and when cornered by them, he teleported away and went straight karma2

Alright, that's it, I'm ranting.

-Base Jigen appears, using a space-time ninjutsu with Kawaki's Karma.
-Naruto goes "MMmm, I'll deal with this mf myself, just like I did last time"
-Ino tells the cops to go on standby for him, and he goes "Oh, shit, thanks, maybe later."
-Jigen goes "Oh, sorry, I have shoes on"
-Base Naruto jumps him, and gets knocked in the ribs with a casual kick, going "Oh, he's fast!" then gets impaled 4 times and pinned.
-Jigen goes "I ain't got time for this shit, stay put."
-V1 Kawaki throws a punch, Jigen monologues at him, as he is unfazed by a 7-B.
-Kurama calls Naruto a bitch, Naruto tells him to shut up, he gets some chakra succed and pulls them out.
-6PSM Naruto jumps Jigen, kicking him in the face while he's distracted by that teenage boy suddenly turning into an alien in V2. Jigen is knocked back, but not damaged much.
-Jigen gets back up, and goes V1, realizing he should get this over with quickly.
-Kawaki goes "oh no oh no don't kill him, Jigen. Naruto, he's way better than Delta, he'll **** you up! I'd rather be a slave again than have you die!"
-Naruto goes "Screw that! I'm the King of the Pirates!"
-Jigen slurps him over to another planet and goes "Let's do this the easy way."
-Jigen makes another portal and goes to leave.
-Sasuke jumps him while he's distracted and sends him flying with a kick.
-Jigen is unfazed, but then goes "Damn, that's Sasuke. You have a Rinnegan, that's so cool, please kiss me."
-Naruto goes "All right, now we can do some real shit, we don't just need taijutsu anymore or whatever."
-Jigen laughs.
-Naruto uses a Rasengan and Jigen absorbs it, before grabbing his arm.
-Jigen kicks, Naruto blocks, and calls his strength incredible.
-Naruto gets impaled by Chakra succ rods again. Two of them btw.
-Jigen goes for the kick, but while he's distracted, Sasuke jumps him and kicks him, then swings his sword. Jigen blocks by building a staff, then impales him twice.
-Naruto leaps over and swings on Jigen, who dodges.
-Jigen rushes him, but he sets up 4 clones. Jigen impales one, then disappears, impaling all 3.
-Sasuke figures out his ability.
-Jigen shoots, they both dodge.
-He appears behind them, shooting. Naruto blocks with a Massive Rasengan.
-They rush at each other, and Naruto uses an arm and a leg to block Jigen's staff swing.
-He throws a punch, Jigen ducks, then goes for a jab to the ribs, but is forced to turn when he sees Sasuke swing. He blocks it with his staff.
-They both swing, he shrinks.
-He's about to attack, but Sasuke sees him, and Naruto uses Massive Rasengan.
-Jigen starts to absorb it, but Sasuke tries to stab him. He portals away, and uses V2.
-Bam, Chakra mechs.
-Jigen dodges Susano'o twice, then kicks Sasuke out of it. Sasuke lands and gets impaled twice.
-Jigen rushes him, and Sasuke uses Amenotejikara to swap places.
-Naruto's mech slams Jigen with all 9 tails, but doesn't even touch him. Naruto is exhausted, and his Avatar gets impaled 9 times. Jigen punches him out of the fox head.
-Naruto uses Rasengan, Jigen grabs it, Sasuke swaps places, Naruto's fighting the air in the background while Sasuke swings on Jigen with his sword.
-The sword nearly hits, and Jigen gives himself some piercings that block it.
-He says sorry and knocks Sasuke away with a kick, saying it was a nice plan.
-He tells them to stop wasting chakra.
-A pissed-off Naruto punches at Jigen, who effortlessly blocks. Naruto headbutts him, and Jigen knees him in the ribs, knocking him down. He smacks him, and he goes flying.
-Sasuke uses Amaterasu, and Jigen chuckles, unfazed, before absorbing it.
-A crack appears on Jigen's stomach, Isshiki now realizing this vessel isn't able to handle how strong he is.
-Jigen impales them both 3 times. He then goes to seal them away.
-4 Base Naruto clones rush Jigen, who effortlesly wipes them bare-handed.
-Sasuke dips, basically unconscious at this point and bleeding out of his eyes.
-Jigen seals Naruto, taking more damage. Using all that chakra has hurt him, and the vessel shows himself just a little, crying a single tear from the pain.
-Then Jigen sleeps a little and fights Kashin Koji. That was rough for Koji.

Didn't seem like he only landed one hit and barely matched them in Karma.

Base Naruto’s Ninjutsu could overpower Fused Momoshiki’s Ninjutsu. Therefore, his AP would scale over whatever Base Momoshiki shows. Even if someone wanted to argue Momoshiki was exhausted. Naruto by that point was equally if not more exhausted to the point he could barely stand and yet still overpowered Momoshiki, this leads into my last sentence there where I point out that while Naruto hasn’t been put in a Situation to Damage “Chakra Avatar’s”, while in SPSM, he actively dodges his Bases’ Ninjutsu.
You're not wrong. You just didn't get the argument.
Base naruto physically is stronger than or relative to base momo. Then base momo with ninjustu can physically overpower base naruto then base naruto with ninjustu is higher than momo with ninjustu.
So base naruto ninjustu >momo ninjustu >naruto physicals >~base momo.

Now the scan you brought I still don't understand why you're showing it. Delta is not in the argument here and there is no avatar in that scan. Naruto just dodged Coz he is in the middle of a battle and you dodge attacks

Alright, that's it, I'm ranting.

-Base Jigen appears, using a space-time ninjutsu with Kawaki's Karma.
-Naruto goes "MMmm, I'll deal with this mf myself, just like I did last time"
-Ino tells the cops to go on standby for him, and he goes "Oh, shit, thanks, maybe later."
-Jigen goes "Oh, sorry, I have shoes on"
-Base Naruto jumps him, and gets knocked in the ribs with a casual kick, going "Oh, he's fast!" then gets impaled 4 times and pinned.
-Jigen goes "I ain't got time for this shit, stay put."
-V1 Kawaki throws a punch, Jigen monologues at him, as he is unfazed by a 7-B.
-Kurama calls Naruto a bitch, Naruto tells him to shut up, he gets some chakra succed and pulls them out.
-6PSM Naruto jumps Jigen, kicking him in the face while he's distracted by that teenage boy suddenly turning into an alien in V2. Jigen is knocked back, but not damaged much.
-Jigen gets back up, and goes V1, realizing he should get this over with quickly.
-Kawaki goes "oh no oh no don't kill him, Jigen. Naruto, he's way better than Delta, he'll **** you up! I'd rather be a slave again than have you die!"
-Naruto goes "Screw that! I'm the King of the Pirates!"
-Jigen slurps him over to another planet and goes "Let's do this the easy way."
-Jigen makes another portal and goes to leave.
-Sasuke jumps him while he's distracted and sends him flying with a kick.
-Jigen is unfazed, but then goes "Damn, that's Sasuke. You have a Rinnegan, that's so cool, please kiss me."
-Naruto goes "All right, now we can do some real shit, we don't just need taijutsu anymore or whatever."
-Jigen laughs.
-Naruto uses a Rasengan and Jigen absorbs it, before grabbing his arm.
-Jigen kicks, Naruto blocks, and calls his strength incredible.
-Naruto gets impaled by Chakra succ rods again. Two of them btw.
-Jigen goes for the kick, but while he's distracted, Sasuke jumps him and kicks him, then swings his sword. Jigen blocks by building a staff, then impales him twice.
-Naruto leaps over and swings on Jigen, who dodges.
-Jigen rushes him, but he sets up 4 clones. Jigen impales one, then disappears, impaling all 3.
-Sasuke figures out his ability.
-Jigen shoots, they both dodge.
-He appears behind them, shooting. Naruto blocks with a Massive Rasengan.
-They rush at each other, and Naruto uses an arm and a leg to block Jigen's staff swing.
-He throws a punch, Jigen ducks, then goes for a jab to the ribs, but is forced to turn when he sees Sasuke swing. He blocks it with his staff.
-They both swing, he shrinks.
-He's about to attack, but Sasuke sees him, and Naruto uses Massive Rasengan.
-Jigen starts to absorb it, but Sasuke tries to stab him. He portals away, and uses V2.
-Bam, Chakra mechs.
-Jigen dodges Susano'o twice, then kicks Sasuke out of it. Sasuke lands and gets impaled twice.
-Jigen rushes him, and Sasuke uses Amenotejikara to swap places.
-Naruto's mech slams Jigen with all 9 tails, but doesn't even touch him. Naruto is exhausted, and his Avatar gets impaled 9 times. Jigen punches him out of the fox head.
-Naruto uses Rasengan, Jigen grabs it, Sasuke swaps places, Naruto's fighting the air in the background while Sasuke swings on Jigen with his sword.
-The sword nearly hits, and Jigen gives himself some piercings that block it.
-He says sorry and knocks Sasuke away with a kick, saying it was a nice plan.
-He tells them to stop wasting chakra.
-A pissed-off Naruto punches at Jigen, who effortlessly blocks. Naruto headbutts him, and Jigen knees him in the ribs, knocking him down. He smacks him, and he goes flying.
-Sasuke uses Amaterasu, and Jigen chuckles, unfazed, before absorbing it.
-A crack appears on Jigen's stomach, Isshiki now realizing this vessel isn't able to handle how strong he is.
-Jigen impales them both 3 times. He then goes to seal them away.
-4 Base Naruto clones rush Jigen, who effortlesly wipes them bare-handed.
-Sasuke dips, basically unconscious at this point and bleeding out of his eyes.
-Jigen seals Naruto, taking more damage. Using all that chakra has hurt him, and the vessel shows himself just a little, crying a single tear from the pain.
-Then Jigen sleeps a little and fights Kashin Koji. That was rough for Koji.

Didn't seem like he only landed one hit and barely matched them in Karma.
Lmao!! Ino be like…
6ded779e71ede66f03a33f6f1baca323.jpg

You're not wrong. You just didn't get the argument.
Base naruto physically is stronger than or relative to base momo. Then base momo with ninjustu can physically overpower base naruto then base naruto with ninjustu is higher than momo with ninjustu.
So base naruto ninjustu >momo ninjustu >naruto physicals >~base momo.

Now the scan you brought I still don't understand why you're showing it. Delta is not in the argument here and there is no avatar in that scan. Naruto just dodged Coz he is in the middle of a battle and you dodge attacks
1.) I was responding to when you said Fused Momo’s Jutsu were stronger.

2.) The point of the scan was just to illustrate SPSM Naruto having to dodge his Base Ninjutsu as there is no feats of his Ninjutsu threatening an Avatar.

Why would that be conceptual manipulation?
Word soul is an abstract concept, right?

The Kokinjo draws out the word soul - word mostly used by the target.

Shichiseiken places a cursed effect on the word soul by interacting with it.

Whenever, the target utters the cursed word, the target get sealed in the Benihisago.

Since the concept itself is being manipulated, shouldn’t that be conceptual manipulation

By the way… Is the speed of Isshiki’s Rods from just the generic Otsutsuki TK over them, or is it from Daikokuten? Because iirc, that ability simply resizes what was shrunk, not that + directing it’s movement.

Are you guys also tired of the frequent Op vs Naruto vs threads? It has become stale.

I'm not trying to point fingers but every Op vs Nard thread recently is being made by an Op fan almost as if they are trying to prove something.
batman-thinking.gif
Yeah and it's a specific person too, it's annoying.

Is there an official stance on the SM Multiplier on the wiki? Because the Verse Page doesn't have anything on it but it's used for scaling on Jirobo's Page and such. It "seems" to be accepted.

If this is the case, wouldn't SM scaling get New Era Characters higher than 88+Ex?

Is there an official stance on the SM Multiplier on the wiki? Because the Verse Page doesn't have anything on it but it's used for scaling on Jirobo's Page and such. It "seems" to be accepted.

If this is the case, wouldn't SM scaling get New Era Characters higher than 88+Ex?
There's none anymore, just a vague "much stronger than before"

CM is accepted as a 10x amp for Jirobo and Sasuke. Jugo should have it to iirc
Sage mode isn't accepted as such
There's like 5 million threads on the topic
Which thread was it that made this the official stance on the wiki? That seems like something that should be linked to the verse page under the scaling notes.

Well and Naruto's Sage Mode is more than a 10x amp in his profile, so there you go, you can't use it to Downscale Naruto or upscale Naruto to an absurd level (or any other Sage Mode user) it's just an undefined amp.

1.) I was responding to when you said Fused Momo’s Jutsu were stronger.

2.) The point of the scan was just to illustrate SPSM Naruto having to dodge his Base Ninjutsu as there is no feats of his Ninjutsu threatening an Avatar.
1. I don't think I ever said that.
2. I'm getting more confused. What bearing does this have on our argument. Are you saying base naruto ninjustu can hurt his spsm self without avatar?

My only issue with curse mark is how come curse mark susanoo does not have it
I was just about to say the same thing! If we only give it to CSM and not SM, how tf do we square BSM Naruto and CSM Susanoo Sasuke being equal if SM =/= CSM Amp? By that logic, CSM Susanoo > BSM.

Make it make sense!

1. I don't think I ever said that.
Yeah, I misread one of your earlier replies and went back to reread it.
2. I'm getting more confused. What bearing does this have on our argument. Are you saying base naruto ninjustu can hurt his spsm self without avatar?
Yes, that is implication behind that scene, but it's irrelevant as the point I was making is now null considering I was under a misconception that you said something different earlier.

I was just about to say the same thing! If we only give it to CSM and not SM, how tf do we square BSM Naruto and CSM Susanoo Sasuke being equal if SM =/= CSM Amp? By that logic, CSM Susanoo > BSM.

Make it make sense!
I think the logic for that might just be that non-Curse Mark Susanoo>KCM2 Naruto (though I don't agree).

Well and Naruto's Sage Mode is more than a 10x amp in his profile, so there you go, you can't use it to Downscale Naruto or upscale Naruto to an absurd level (or any other Sage Mode user) it's just an undefined amp.
The point is, if the SM Amp was quantified "At Least 10x" given the connection with CSM, then it wouldn't matter how high the amp is unidentified over 10x. For example, Base Naruto scales to "Likely Moon Level" (88+Ex iirc). If the SM amp was accepted, Naruto would be "At least 880+Ex w/ SM, Likely/Possibly Higher". And then others would scale accordingly based on their feats or scalings chains. If the wiki has an official stance that it doesn't, that's fine, but so long as the reasoning makes sense.

How does it make sense to accept the Imitation Jutsu having the 10x amp but then disqualify the ACTUAL Jutsu it is based on? That doesn't make sense... You can't separate the two like that. CSM being the lesser imitation means that SM should AT LEAST scale. And if SM isn't and only accepted as an "undefined amp", then CSM amp should be denied as SM would've introduced a retcon to it.

Now that I think about it, the CS Susanoo thing does kinda look odd.
KCM2 Kurama Avatar should be roughly equal to Susanoo, so by extension, CS Susanno and BSM Kurama should be roughly equal, meaning both got stronger the same amount, no?

There's people that can explain it better than me, just know that if you plan to bring it back it won't work.

There's people that can explain it better than me, just know that if you plan to bring it back it won't work.
It's a very chewed out topic that was discussed a million times, but then again, we do know of similar situations. Idk, maybe someone will be hit with the brick of eloquence and will be able to get it approved

Now that I think about it, the CS Susanoo thing does kinda look odd.
KCM2 Kurama Avatar should be roughly equal to Susanoo, so by extension, CS Susanno and BSM Kurama should be roughly equal, meaning both got stronger the same amount, no?
This makes the most sense to me. Otherwise, going with the logic currently being used: EMS Sasuke's Susanoo is 10x Weaker than BSM but BM Proper is "Somewhere" between there, which would mean CSM the far superior amp of the two, which is nonsense to me.

This makes the most sense to me. Otherwise, going with the logic currently being used: EMS Sasuke's Susanoo is 10x Weaker than BSM but BM Proper is "Somewhere" between there, which would mean CSM the far superior amp of the two, which is nonsense to me.
You can create a CRT about it maybe you will be lucky enough to get it accepted.
Let me pivot back to this then.
It is definitely his telekinesis

Back