• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, I mean people think Teen Sasuke would beat up Jigen because "muh Bijuu chakra"
Sasuke after seeing V2 Jigen tank Indra Arrow without even a scratch:

Sasuke after seeing his Indra Arrow getting blocked by New Era Gaara's sand shield
De2M93I.gif

What are y'all's thoughts on this?
92953a9d-ab13-4e00-aca9-0272896c3fe0
New Era Darui scales nowhere except to that Gokage and Sasuke vs Momoshiki and Kinshiki fight.

Kaguya's grandson's reincarnate isn't a mere fragment of her power.

Naruto isn't weaker than pre-Juubi Jinchuriki Hagoromo.

Kaguya was planning on turning all of humanity into Zetsu, which means millions upon millions of Zetsu. Not sure how people think millions of Zetsu is a fodder resource, especially since Kaguya could use them to amplify herself by absorbing their chakra on a global scale, like she did with the Infinite Tsukuyomi victims against Team 7, and then massively amplifying her power.

The narrative intention is pretty clear that Momoshiki and Kinshiki, at least as a pair, were supposed to be threats to Kaguya and she was scared of them although they're kind of underwhelming compared to her, not gonna lie, but that's just Boruto in general compared to Shippuden God Tiers.

Naruto and Sasuke are supposed to be stronger in the New Era than EoS but they haven't even managed to equal initial Biju Mode Naruto in destroying mountains yet, yet alone the feats on a global scale around EoS. Hell, even Pain has better DC feats.

Naruto and Sasuke are supposed to be stronger in the New Era than EoS but they haven't even managed to equal initial Biju Mode Naruto in destroying mountains yet, yet alone the feats on a global scale around EoS. Hell, even Pain has better DC feats.
Momoshiki got vaped by a wall level attack
Time for the downgrades

Isn't there supposed to be dura neg resistance in Naruto? Neji's fighting style has dura neg. Momoshiki, who has the same fighting style, cannot close Naruto's chakra points and Naruto just smiles. What I'm saying is perhaps something someone has used as an argument before, but I've never seen it talked about.

What are y'all's thoughts on this?
92953a9d-ab13-4e00-aca9-0272896c3fe0
Canon

But jokes aside for a second the person making this was on pure copium

I swear mf's who still wank Madara and Kaguya are cavemen fr lmfao

Also imagine still thinking Naruto and Sasuke are only half of Hagoromo's overall power

Bro's don't know how chakra works 💀

New Era Darui scales nowhere except to that Gokage and Sasuke vs Momoshiki and Kinshiki fight.

Kaguya's grandson's reincarnate isn't a mere fragment of her power.

Naruto isn't weaker than pre-Juubi Jinchuriki Hagoromo.

Kaguya was planning on turning all of humanity into Zetsu, which means millions upon millions of Zetsu. Not sure how people think millions of Zetsu is a fodder resource, especially since Kaguya could use them to amplify herself by absorbing their chakra on a global scale, like she did with the Infinite Tsukuyomi victims against Team 7, and then massively amplifying her power.

The narrative intention is pretty clear that Momoshiki and Kinshiki, at least as a pair, were supposed to be threats to Kaguya and she was scared of them although they're kind of underwhelming compared to her, not gonna lie, but that's just Boruto in general compared to Shippuden God Tiers.

It was a meme brosef 🫥

Has this been discussed before? Because that is expressly using the collective power of those trapped. It doesn’t make sense to emphasize a persons “individual” power when referring to collective might.
Yes, their chakra is their individual power. Each person has chakra, IT allows the user to absorb said chakra. It tracks.

Yes, their chakra is their individual power. Each person has chakra, IT allows the user to absorb said chakra. It tracks.
That’s a weird translation then…

I reread the chapter and read the Databook entry. You’re correct, but the statement is still weird. Emphasizing the individuality of the victims power when there is no importance or relevance to it is just bad structuring. It would make more sense to just drop the “Individual” part from the sentence and let it just read as, “…So that the caster can use your power while maintaining you alive…”

Because as you said, everyone has chakra, this is obvious and has been literally foundational since the beginning of the series and doesn’t need repeating. If all the jutsu does is absorb the victim’s chakra, then to put emphasis on them individually when there is no relevance to them individually is a gaffe imo and leads to unintended confusion.

I guess a lot harder, a lot of the things the Uchiha sent through is cause Tobirama's raci-I mean distrust of the Uchiha not only affected how the village saw them, but also influenced Danzo who made the problems worse.

I mean, I think not, I think he left because he felt alienated on the village or something and he didn't become Hokage.

Back