• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What’s that? Never heard of it.

JP18b82.jpeg

Basically, what I'm saying here is that those were not the peak Sannin he was fighting.
But that was not my question tho. I'm asking if peak Hanzo could contend with peak Sannins individually. I wouldn't ask individually if I referred to the Sannins that actually faced him because he could take them all at the same time. Pun intended.

Tier: 6-C | 6-C, High 6-B with Tandem Paper Bombs
Key: Alive | Edo Tensei
Why alive tobirama doesn't have that paper bombs?

Last edited:
Why isn't alive tobirama doesn't have that paper bombs?
He should have it with Prep time, since he can only use it on an Edo Tensei.

Why alive tobirama doesn't have that paper bombs?
Requires Edo Tensei to work. Something Tobirama can't do on a VS match without prep time.

Completely wrong math.

1. The guy assumes the distance to Myoboku or Redaku is 30 days of non-stop running which is ridiculous.

Just factoring in the 8 hours of sleep time would reduce the distance to 23174 km.

2. Also distance traveled =/= diameter of the planet. Shinobis don't travel to Myoboku by drilling through the friggin planet. You have to convert the distance traveled (a half circle perimeter) into diameter.

https://www.omnicalculator.com/math/semicircle-area

Using this the minimum planet diameter is just 9014 km. Our earth diameter is 12742 km.

Completely wrong math.

1. The guy assumes the distance to Myoboku or Redaku is 30 days of non-stop running which is ridiculous.

Just factoring in the 8 hours of sleep time would reduce the distance to 23174 km.

2. Also distance traveled =/= diameter of the planet. Shinobis don't travel to Myoboku by drilling through the friggin planet. You have to convert the distance traveled (a half circle perimeter) into diameter.

https://www.omnicalculator.com/math/semicircle-area

Using this the minimum planet diameter is just 9014 km. Our earth diameter is 12742 km.
Well honestly the speed he used seems wrong to me. If the statement is "shinobi are faster than horses" then why use the speed of the average horse. It defeats the purpose of being faster. You should use the speed of the fastest horse since being faster than horses should include well all horses. But yeah not factoring in rest time is ridiculous. Even camels that shinobi are more tenacious than can't don something like that

Not to be the bearer of bad news but pixel measurement (land of frost moon shot) is currently favored over distances gotten by shinobi speeds (Konoha to Suna, Konoha to Redaku etc) when it comes to Naruto verse

Had a discussion on the matter with DT a few months back. An offshoot of the bijuu bombs thread

Something about it not being consistent or something

So this will most likely not fly unless a crt is done first.

Man it really does suck that mobile has a problem with embeds because whenever someone post a Twitter or reddit post I just get a whole black square of nothing.

Back