• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna be interesting if Mitsuki learned some Durability Negation Hax to close that Gap. More than likely, Shikamaru is gonna stop Mitsuki though…
Shika dear to Mitsuki be like:
tenor.gif

Apparently it is the fate of all Swordsmen of the Mist after the Duy Massacre to go live alone with a young, effeminate fellow.

Without actual showings/more concrete statements, it'd be much harder to assign him anything higher. Maybe one can argue 4-C given the ETSB's
I think the at absolute minimum for him is far stronger than Kaguya's maximum output considering Kaguya, Momoshiki, and Isshiki are all like baby Otsutsuki in comparison to him.

Like you can argue Kaguya is stronger than Isshiki and Momoshiki because she was unquantifiably weaker than Isshiki originally, then she one-upped him by eating another Chakra Fruit, merging with the Shinju, and so on. But Shibai is like the pinnicle existence of what any Otsutsuki could ever be, so Kaguya eating a single Chakra Fruit really shouldn't compare in the slightest.

I think the at absolute minimum for him is far stronger than Kaguya's maximum output considering Kaguya, Momoshiki, and Isshiki are all like baby Otsutsuki in comparison to him.

Like you can argue Kaguya is stronger than Isshiki and Momoshiki because she was unquantifiably weaker than Isshiki originally, then she one-upped him by eating another Chakra Fruit, merging with the Shinju, and so on. But Shibai is like the pinnicle existence of what any Otsutsuki could ever be, so Kaguya eating a single Chakra Fruit really shouldn't compare in the slightest.
No, look, I agree. I think Shibai should be the highest thing in the verse by far until further notice. But who knows what'll get accepted. I guess we'll see when we try to get his profile made a second time.

No, look, I agree. I think Shibai should be the highest thing in the verse by far until further notice. But who knows what'll get accepted. I guess we'll see when we try to get his profile made a second time.
Possibly low2c with omnipotence. Wait someone tried to make his profile before?

Base Shippuden Naruto Physical Feats/Implications (In Order)

BEGINNING OF SHIPPUDEN

1.) Implied to have fought Kakashi h2h good enough to access his Taijutsu against others.

2.) Intercepts and matches Chiyo’s Taijutsu (Lol)

3.) Fast enough to surprise Deidara, although Deidara wasn’t focusing on him at the time.

4.) Attacks Sai.

5.) Deemed good enough to Team with Sai in a two man pair based on their files by Yamato (Note: Danzou Considers Naruto and Sai to be strongest of their Gen, and Naruto’s file was likely updated after the Kakashi sparring ordered by Tsunade). Spars with Yamato that next morning and is easily able to dodge Yamato’s counter attack.

6.) Fought Orochimaru Off Screen in base.

7.) Initiated Taijutsu Against Kabuto.

8.) Tanked a Kick from Obito (Not Serious)

POST SAGE MODE TRAINING

1.) Briefly fought Pain in h2h, holding his own.

2.) Tanked a desperate ST from Pain (Note: Nagato believed he was still strong enough control SM Naruto after the fight with Deva, but Kn0 stacking ontop ruined that plan).

3.) Fast enough to surprise Sai by taking his weapon and Easily caught Karui’s sword swing and out skilled her.

4.) Fast enough to Blitz from off-screen and Save Sakura from a Point Blank Base Sasuke Counter before Kakashi could reach Sasuke (Note: Sasuke wasn’t at 100% and Kakashi hadn’t fully rebounded from MS usage).

5.) While Poisoned, matched Sasuke’s Chidori and tanked the resulting blast from their Clash.

6.) Dodged Son Goku’s Attack.

7.) Could fight Juubi spawns of the same class that Sakura couldn’t hurt.

8.) Ran up the God-Tree Fast

I mean if we're going by statements didn't momoshiki say omnipotence in the hands of otsusuki gods are used to create worlds?
That statement is not very good evidence for Low 2-C without further context. We know nothing about these "worlds" ATM. They could be planets, pocket dimensions, universes, we just have no idea as of right now. The distant possibility that it could be universes isn't enough evidence to warrant a Low 2-C rating, even a Possibly one.

That statement is not very good evidence for Low 2-C without further context. We know nothing about these "worlds" ATM. They could be planets, pocket dimensions, universes, we just have no idea as of right now. The distant possibility that it could be universes isn't enough evidence to warrant a Low 2-C rating, even a Possibly one.
Honestly considering otsusuki themselves create dimensions I see no reason to why momoshiki would think it impressive if it was not on a grand scale. I definitely don't think it is planet. I mean eida using it half hazardous already has interdimensional range with it.

All in all I feel like creating planets or dimensions are feats normal otsusuki can already do. So absolutely no reason for momo to hype it up like that if it was something of that level.

But yeah true no much evidence is there . It's just a statement

So I actually went back and re read the chapter for better understanding. He didn't say create worlds. He said "God used it to create the world" in that context it can't be planet or just a dimension. He is including both his race and every other race in context of world. So he is reffering to the universe at large

I've got a question regarding one of Sasuke's abilities; his sleep manipulation. Since his sharingan ability to put people to sleep falls under genjutsu, which are illusionary techniques, would someone who has good resistance to illusions, but has no resistance to sleep manip, be able to shrug it off? It's been a while since I've read the series.

I've got a question regarding one of Sasuke's abilities; his sleep manipulation. Since his sharingan ability to put people to sleep falls under genjutsu, which are illusionary techniques, would someone who has good resistance to illusions, but has no resistance to sleep manip, be able to shrug it off? It's been a while since I've read the series.
It depends how the resistance works.

No.

Back