• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mitsuki after Boruto hits him with that Rasengan Uzi:
tenor.gif

A friendly match

Some thoughts before the chapter drops:

I really hope they don't resolve this Mitsuki conflict quickly. Boruto already has Sarada, Sumire, Amado, Koji, Eida, Daemon, and potentially Shikamaru and Sai, believing in his innocence. Anymore and it'll reduce the impact of having the whole village against him. I don't want Momoshiki to turn out an even bigger fraud than he already is. Blud was giggling about this switch like a schoolgirl fr. It'll be better if Mitsuki and a lot more of his friends remain against him for a longer period of time before everything is resolved. It'll be cool to see John Wick Boruto fight off all his friends without trying to injure them.
a93pSa3.jpg

Art Credit: @Senju_in_Japan

anyway time to place your bets on who's gonna win, losers gotta change their PFP to something goofy
Losers gotta use the fraud -Code- as their pfp for a whole week
Either ways I'm siding with Boruto, man's been on a wining streak for days end

Really, really hoping they throw some fists at least, and not just concluding with "I am your moon". That **** cringe af

Losers gotta use the fraud -Code- as their pfp for a whole week
Either ways I'm siding with Boruto, man's been on a wining streak for days end

Really, really hoping they throw some fists at least, and not just concluding with "I am your moon". That **** cringe af
aight

I don't think that's what Neo means, cause they said KCM (Not Biju Mode). Just KCM1 has two different variants before and after befriending Kurama, and KCM2 similarly has two variants, before and after Neji's death.
Wait what? I thought there were only two forms. The tracksuit one, and the one that resembled Minato's cloak. There are 4 now?

So the tracksuit form is KCM 1, and the Minato cloak form is KCM 2. "The last" form is MKCM 1? What is MKCM 2? Hokage Naruto?
MKCM1 is just KCM1 after he bonded with Kurama. The one who fought Rinnegan Obito and the Juubi clones. MKCM2 is the version of KCM2 Naruto who handed his chakra to the whole shinobi alliance and was stated to have totally surpassed Minato and Kushina.

So the tracksuit form is KCM 1, and the Minato cloak form is KCM 2. "The last" form is MKCM 1? What is MKCM 2? Hokage Naruto?
Post-War, Naruto's just using Kurama Mode (KCM2). It just looks different worse for reasons I guess. Losing the cloak and horns was a lame design choice IMO. War Arc Kurama Mode and SPSM were peak designs. Adult Naruto looks like poor man's KCM1 drawn on Paint half the time.

He pretty much only looked good in episodes 64 and 65 of Boruto, during the Momo fights. That's about it.

Last edited:
MKCM1 is just KCM1 after he bonded with Kurama. The one who fought Rinnegan Obito and the Juubi clones. MKCM2 is the version of KCM2 Naruto who handed his chakra to the whole shinobi alliance and was stated to have totally surpassed Minato and Kushina.
Makes sense.
Post-War, Naruto's just using Kurama Mode (KCM2). It just looks different worse for reasons I guess. Losing the cloak and horns was a lame design choice IMO. War Arc Kurama Mode and SPSM were peak designs. Adult Naruto looks like poor man's KCM1 drawn on Paint half the time.
All true except the form in Naruto & Sasuke vs Momo fight. Idk man, I'm a sucker for functional outfits. And it doesn't look as lame as KCM 1 from Shippuden. I wouldn't put it above SPSM or KCM 2, but I do put it above KCM 1 & Hokage cloak KCM 2.

Edit: And as you can guess, BM Naruto is a nightmare.

Back