• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah ok hit my wall or here if you need assistance. I would love to help upgrade new team 7.

Also there’s a speed calc that got sub relativistic before that needs to be recalculated that they all could scale too.

So apparently the Jigen fight is coming in only a few episodes. I guess that explains where the studio was hiding their budget for, because they didn't pull out all the stops for Naruto vs Delta.

Tbh I could tell they were saving their budget.

Usually, I think the Anime makes the source material better but for that fight I thought it was way worse than the manga. Glad they saving the budget for that ass-whooping Naruto and Sasuke finna get tho.

Tbh I could tell they were saving their budget.

Usually, I think the Anime makes the source material better but for that fight I thought it was way worse than the manga. Glad they saving the budget for that ass-whooping Naruto and Sasuke finna get tho.
well it wasn't the best but still good or at least that's what i think

what about mifune

STZKFd9.png

光速の一刀は飛ぶ斬撃となって、敵を襲う/名刀黒滞とミフネの剣技が合致した一撃

The speed of light sword becomes a flying sword and attacks the enemy / A blow that matches the sword technique of Mifune

alternatively says "lightspeed sword stroke" as translated by arc7

what about mifune

STZKFd9.png

光速の一刀は飛ぶ斬撃となって、敵を襲う/名刀黒滞とミフネの剣技が合致した一撃

The speed of light sword becomes a flying sword and attacks the enemy / A blow that matches the sword technique of Mifune

alternatively says "lightspeed sword stroke" as translated by arc7
There's feats of Sasuke blocking or dodging these attacks iirc, so they'll have to be calced and then we'll see what happens.

Yh I just looked that them and Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya and the rest are all Relativistic but on the Naruto Universe Page the FTL calcs are still listed
So I'm a bit confused

I find this interesting. Not we didn't know already. Thanks to Qliphoth_Bacikal for the translation once again.

180.png

BZ top left panel: 母さんは力を得たばかり…威力もスピードも段違いになってんのさ

The power you just acquired, mother...your destructive power and speed are in a different league from theirs.

I find this interesting. Not we didn't know already. Thanks to Qliphoth_Bacikal for the translation once again.

180.png

BZ top left panel: 母さんは力を得たばかり…威力もスピードも段違いになってんのさ

The power you just acquired, mother...your destructive power and speed are in a different league from theirs.
Yes, she faster Than Both Naruto and Sasuke because Infinite Tsukoyomi increasing Her Speed and Strength drastically.
But Black Zetsu Didn't expect that Kakashi could speed blitzing Kaguya with Kamui Raikiri.

Yes, she faster Than Both Naruto and Sasuke because Infinite Tsukoyomi increasing Her Speed and Strength drastically.
But Black Zetsu Didn't expect that Kakashi could speed blitzing Kaguya with Kamui Raikiri.
He was free falling, where did the "blitzing" happen?

Kakashi Doesn't Just Falling, he going to attack Kaguya with his Susano'o then This happen he said that Tomogoroshi's Fast and that bones just pass through his body, his movement isn't free falling, Kaguya Posision not exactly below Him, but little bit on front of Kakashi and Sakura. Her hair position is enough to see where Kakashi come from. On Sakura I think Sakura come from Blind Spot of her Byakugans, cuz she looking at Naruto and Sasuke.

Back