• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sage Mode shouldn't be treated as a 10x multiplier. Just because Curse Mark is 10x doesn't mean that SM is. Its never stated that it is. In fact I think that its much less than 10x since Base Naruto isn't massively weaker than SM Naruto. He was able to fight against Pain both in base and in SM twice (pre and post Chibaku Tensei). So I think that Base Naruto should have the same rating as SM Naruto. I think its consistent with Base Naruto defeating Kakuzu and Kakashi stating that Naruto surpassed him at that moment and that his FRS is stronger than Minato.

This tells me that you didn’t read the thread where SM was accepted as a 10x multiplier. Go read that, because it clearly explains why Sage Mode > Curse Mark.

Also Pain is more than likely going to have a Varies tier, his low-end would be Naruto/Kakashi level while his high-end would be SM level.

Naruto won't scale to Full power Pain for swapping hands momentarily with a casual weakened Pain.

And Sage Mode is unquestionably a big power boost, we've seen that countless times.
Finally, Jiraiya's Sage Mode does have a 10x statement, I just forgot to add it to my CRT lol.

Also even Boruto supports Sage Mode being at least 10x. SM Kashin Koji was created for the purpose of killing Jigen, but base Kashin Koji was able to swap hands with a Jigen that was weakened to less than 10%.

Casual weeakened Pain that also defeated SM Naruto?
With his abilities, which he did not have at the time. Context matters.
Even if base Naruto scales here, he'd only scale to the Deva Path's striking strength, which has zero feats. He wouldn't scale to his AP with Shinra Tensei or his durability.
If you could find that scan it would be great.
Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet (火遁・大炎弾, Katon: Daiendan)
Ninjutsu, Senjutsu, B-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
User: Jiraiya

Released is a huge projectile of wondrous flames
Completely burning Heaven and Earth, there is no escape

The mouth cavity is filled with oil, created inside the body with senjutsu chakra. This oil is then spit out and at the same time ignited with the Fire Release Technique¹!! This creates a giant flame, equivalent to ten-odd "Flame Bullets"². This flame will completely cut off the front escape route of an enemy cornered in a hallway or room, or it can thoroughly burn each respective escape route.

[picture of Jiraiya gathering oil in his mouth]
→"Sennin-mode" Jiraiya's mouth is swollen out and filled with the toad oil created inside.

↓Just a single shot releases a giant flame bullet, filling up the pathway...!!
[picture of Jiraiya using the Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet]

¹ Fire Release Technique (火遁の術, Katon no Jutsu).
² Fire Release: Flame Bullet (火遁・炎弾, Katon: Endan)

Talking during fights is considered a free action (for exposition and drama) and is not indicative of speed or time during fights, but yeah Himawari's OP in gag scenes.
Kawaki intercepting the beam (and Boruto tanking Delta's punch) is widely considered an outlier, but depending on how Boruto/Kawaki perform in the current manga arc this might change.

Ok since now SM is accepted as a 10x multiplier we can get an AP rating for base Naruto by dividing SM Narutos AP by 10. Now I know that some of you have a problem with that since the multiplier is at least 10x so Base Naruto could be weaker than 10x, but we can just word it like this: "At most (SM/10) since SM is at least 10x multiplier".

Basically Shippuden CRTs
6jbbyk4sgu641.png

"At most Mountain level (At least 10x weaker than his Sage Mode), Large Mountain level with Sage Mode." That should do it. Him being Town level would make him over 10000 times weaker than SM.

Happened to watch Naruto vs Delta anime fight and I didn't expect it to be more boring and bad than the manga. That fight wasn't good at all to be begin with but its strange for a fight in Naruto to be worse in anime.

Based on?
Two things
  1. There was no sacrifice to plant a God tree
  2. The murals clearly depict the Kaguya that came to Earth sporting a Rinne Sharingan
From the way I see it a retcon on the story happened. Which has Kaguya with the power of seed (Ten tails) on Earth, no fruit whatsoever

Two things
  1. There was no sacrifice to plant a God tree
  2. The murals clearly depict the Kaguya that came to Earth sporting a Rinne Sharingan
From the way I see it a retcon on the story happened. Which has Kaguya with the power of seed (Ten tails) on Earth, no fruit whatsoever
Oh I thought you said it was canon, my bad Alxhemist

Pre Fruit is filler tho.

From the Naruto shippuden Manga, we know Kaguya's power came from the Juubi
Pre fruit is not filler and Kaguya's powers come from the chakra fruit/s + the god tree. Boruto simply adds more to the Naruto lore.
  1. Kaguya with no rinnesharingan on a random planet with Momoshiki and Kinshiki.
  2. Kaguya on a random planet surrounded by four god trees.
  3. Kaguya comes to Earth with a rinnesharingan, meaning she has already eaten a fruit after 2.
  4. One of Amado's beliefs regarding Kaguya's betrayal is that she may have wanted the Earth's fruit herself, meaning the tree was already planted with a panel showing a god tree.
  5. The Naruto manga tells us she ate the fruit.
  6. Hagromo's conversation with Naruto and Sasuke literally references the events of the Hagoromo/Hamura filler, with him talking both about Earth's god tree and a new fruit.
  7. Zetsu states the Earth's ten tails is a combination of the god tree and Kaguya (and mentions it's fruit), so it is not like a regular pre planted ten tails (since the Earth's one was already been planted and turned into a tree before). Amado confirms this difference.
Its's all just an expansion of the lore.

Pre fruit is not filler and Kaguya's powers come from the chakra fruit/s + the god tree. Boruto simply adds more to the Naruto lore.
  1. Kaguya with no rinnesharingan on a random planet with Momoshiki and Kinshiki.
  2. Kaguya on a random planet surrounded by four god trees.
  3. Kaguya comes to Earth with a rinnesharingan, meaning she has already eaten a fruit after 2.
  4. One of Amado's beliefs regarding Kaguya's betrayal is that she may have wanted the Earth's fruit herself, meaning the tree was already planted with a panel showing a god tree.
  5. The Naruto manga tells us she ate the fruit.
  6. Hagromo's conversation with Naruto and Sasuke literally references the events of the Hagoromo/Hamura filler, with him talking both about Earth's god tree and a new fruit.
  7. Zetsu states the Earth's ten tails is a combination of the god tree and Kaguya (and mentions it's fruit), so it is not like a regular pre planted ten tails (since the Earth's one was already been planted and turned into a tree before). Amado confirms this difference.
Its's all just an expansion of the lore.
Not confirmed by author statement to be canon.
Not canon.

Happened to watch Naruto vs Delta anime fight and I didn't expect it to be more boring and bad than the manga. That fight wasn't good at all to be begin with but its strange for a fight in Naruto to be worse in anime.
Really? I thought it was better since the anime clearly established the difference in power between Naruto and Delta, while in the manga Naruto was panting after their H2H. The major problem for me was the slow animation.

Really? I thought it was better since the anime clearly established the difference in power between Naruto and Delta, while in the manga Naruto was panting after their H2H. The major problem for me was the slow animation.
It felt the opposite for me. Looked like Delta was whooping him.

Is there currently any Naruto revisions happening? Because I want to try to get Haku's travel speed to SOL with his mirrors.

I'm unfamiliar with regen tiers but would Jigen thinking it'll be difficult to kill base Naruto because of Kurama be considered mid regen? He can easily pierce SPSM Naruto so putting a couple of black receivers through base Naruto's head would have been easy.
Mid: The ability to regenerate from decapitation or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine.

Back