• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So genjutsu isn't controlling the chakra flowing through your cranial nerves?
lol don’t skip the other panel it’s clearly said “ genjutsu first/foremost affects the 5 sense” before the other side effects which includes the manipulation of the person’s chakra circulatory points which are all connected to the nerves and 5 senses smart-ass.

lol don’t skip the other panel it’s clearly said “ genjutsu first/foremost affects the 5 sense” before the other side effects which includes the manipulation of the person’s chakra circulatory points which are all connected to the nerves and 5 senses genius.
So let me get this straight from you and the other dude whos wrong you think. "Genjtusu works on your opponent's five senses" is what causes genjutsu not the "you control the the chakra flowing through their cranial nerves" part?

Bro are you really saying that after posting a scan that disproves this?

No not really when you can't even read your own scan that says they controlling the chakra inside of your brain but hey lets make comments about struggling to keep up.

Ah selective reading it seems kinda explains this situation now that I think of it. Maybe I should have used the highlight feature for you at the bottom cause you seem to be ignoring it.

*Stares at the images that disprove what you've been saying.
So we just going to ignore them and act like they don't exist? Cause you know genjutsu is done by controling the chakra inside of your cranial nerves and how to counter it doesn't give it away anymore.
You wouldn't have to write any of this if you actually read the word soup as you called it, but given that you've been purposefully avoiding it and just posting the same scans i addressed without adding anything more tells me that you have no counter.
Makes you think on why disturbing your chakra flow is important hmmm.
Damn i can also make association fallacies.

Remember that time Shikamaru and Kurenai broke out of Genjutsu by breaking their fingers or biting their lips, damn when they did that, chakra must have suddenly manifested and then entered their bodies to through the medium of air to combat the genjutsu like anti bodies obviously.

So let me get this straight from you and the other dude whos wrong you think. "Genjtusu works on your opponent's five senses" is what causes genjutsu not the "you control the the chakra flowing through their cranial nerves" part?
Bro they are both right, like I said don’t ignore the other panel. controlling the 5 senses comes first ,which are connected to the chakra circulatory points and cranial nerves hence affecting the chakra flowing. It’s not something hard to understand bro, lack of reading comprehension is causing all this, just JK though. there cases where chars even cause harm to themselves to break free from genjutsu.

You wouldn't have to write any of this if you actually read the word soup as you called it, but given that you've been purposefully avoiding it and just posting the same scans i addressed without adding anything more tells me that you have no counter.
Or you know I'm waiting for the raws to be translated to see if the fan translation is closer to being correct or the viz version. But I'll address it right now cause you seeming impatient about it.

Why are you mentioning the definition of by from a fan translation compared to the official translation that doesn't have BY in it? Who's the you in the quote to? Is it the person controlling the chakra flowing through the cranial nerves? It seems so if you read the scan.

Damn i can also make association fallacies.

Remember that time Shikamaru and Kurenai broke out of Genjutsu by breaking their fingers or biting their lips, damn when they did that, chakra must have suddenly manifested and then entered their bodies to through the medium of air to combat the genjutsu like anti bodies obviously.
Damn it be like that then.

Wait you mean in part 1 where we don't have a explanation of how to counter genjutsu like we do for part 2 and the databook itself for part 2 explaining how to counter genjutsu? It's like retcons/changes in info can happen later on during a series who could have guessed. It's unheard of apparently.

Also noone said anything about antibodies? Some more weird fanon you pulling out of thin air?

Or you know I'm waiting for the raws to be translated
if you have the raws ill translate them for you
Why are you mentioning the definition of by from a fan translation compared
its the definition as per the Dictionary
to the official translation that doesn't have BY in it? Who's the you in the quote to? Is it the person controlling the chakra flowing through the cranial nerves? It seems so if you read the scan.
Yes its the person controlling chakra.
Wait you mean in part 1 where we don't have a explanation of how to counter genjutsu like we do for part 2 and the databook itself for part 2 explaining how to counter genjutsu? It's like retcons/changes in info can happen later on during a series who could have guessed. It's unheard of apparently.
theres no retcon your just dying on this hill for no reason.
Also noone said anything about antibodies? Some more weird fanon you pulling out of thin air?
it was sarcasm.

if you have the raws ill translate them for you
django-you-will.gif

aqm4XgH.png

If you need any other scans just ask I think I have all of the manga and maybe one or 2 of the databooks.
its the definition as per the Dictionary
Wait are you telling me the dictionary defines shit?
Yes its the person controlling chakra.
Yay he answered correctly! 🎉🥳🎉👯‍♂️
theres no retcon your just dying on this hill for no reason.
*Stares at how I said this has no meaning cause of energy/verse equalization.
it was sarcasm.
No shit it's sarcasm I could feel it coming through a screen.

django-you-will.gif

aqm4XgH.png

If you need any other scans just ask I think I have all of the manga and maybe one or 2 of the databooks.
id like more raws as it helps in general for future stuff.

as for the translation it says essentially the same thing, outside of like being structured a bit differently

Have the claw grimes done anything to warrent a profile compared to best boy memo?

Maybe not compared to Best Boy Memo

But on their own they should get two keys ( Base/Rinnegan )

- Base: Probably like Jonin level

- Rinnegan: At least Large Island level, possibly Moon level ( Stomped Post TS Base Kawaki forcing him into Karma...though then he got one shot )

🤔

Maybe not compared to Best Boy Memo

But on their own they should get two keys ( Base/Rinnegan )

- Base: Probably like Jonin level

- Rinnegan: At least Large Island level, possibly Moon level ( Stomped Post TS Base Kawaki forcing him into Karma...though then he got one shot )

🤔
Do we accept base kawaki as moon level? Base boruto sure but has kawaki done anything significant in his base?

Do we accept base kawaki as moon level? Base boruto sure but has kawaki done anything significant in his base?
Not that I can recall

Hence why I said a possibly moon level rating for forcing him into karma in the first place

Or wait, there was that scene when Boruto was talking down Code after he beat him where Base Kawaki forced Boruto to dodge his attack iirc which can imply it might have done some damage

Take that as you will, I am only saying a possibly rating at best anyways

Not that I can recall

Hence why I said a possibly moon level rating for forcing him into karma in the first place

Or wait, there was that scene when Boruto was talking down Code after he beat him where Base Kawaki forced Boruto to dodge his attack iirc which can imply it might have done some damage

Take that as you will, I am only saying a possibly rating at best anyways
I mean that's not really a feat..it just means boruto didn't want to fight him. I think base kawaki would be moon level in some chapters but for now he is stuck at island level. Tbh I think at some point kawaki would get a "completely mastered control of ishikki powers and is on the same level as him" type of statement

I just realized Sakura making the orphan jokes about Naruto in the Prologue arc is actually really funny when you realize her parents are not canon. She has not been shown to have parents. She was saying that shit to fit in.

Back