• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They scale to 6-C because they've "doubled up our strength many times over" which is interpreted as getting 8x stronger than Boruto's previous Rasengan who scales to Temari, who herself scales 1/4th 3rd Raikage (4.3 Gigatons). The Team 7 members are actually 8.6 Gigatons.

They scale to 6-C because they've "doubled up our strength many times over" which is interpreted as getting 8x stronger than Boruto's previous Rasengan who scales to Temari, who herself scales 1/4th 3rd Raikage (4.3 Gigatons). The Team 7 members are actually 8.6 Gigatons.
That multiplier should actually not be 8 but 16

Hinata in the last should be 6-C, likely 5-C too. Her profile already scales her above Base Naruto.
Also, how tf are we using Sakura refilling Naruto's chakra in 3 days as a justification for her being 5C but Hinata with Hamura's chakra doing the same thing in a matter of seconds isn't allowed to be 5C? Makes no sense. I need Hinata's profile updated right now.

Last edited:
Hinata in the last should be 6-C, likely 5-C too. Her profile already scales her above Base Naruto.
Also, how tf are we using Sakura refilling Naruto's chakra in 3 days as a justification for her being 5C but Hinata with Hamura's chakra doing the same thing in a matter of seconds isn't allowed to be 5C? Makes no sense. I need Hinata's profile updated right now.
I honestly have no response. You can try another thread if you wish but let's see what others think, I wasn't there for the Sakura stuff so I cannot comment on the specifics.

I honestly have no response. You can try another thread if you wish but let's see what others think, I wasn't there for the Sakura stuff so I cannot comment on the specifics.
I need @Nierre to comment first. He's the one who made the downgrade thread for Hinata and was probably present for the Sakura thread.

Yo I need to stop checking in on this thread, y'all be acting up.
Just another Sunday on Nard general
image.png

From Two Blue Vortex the only characters who really need profiles so far are Boruto, Kawaki and the Claw Grimes
only Sarada and Boruto and the villains, Kawaki hasnt done anything yet. but i think boruto is only the only one who really needs one. the others dont have much going on or have way way way to little.

the justification was sakura can output it at once in each of her hits

the justification was sakura can output it at once in each of her hits
This is the justification.

At least Island level (Stronger than she was during the Fourth Shinobi World War[Note 3]), likely Moon level (Comparable to base Naruto, as she was able to completely replenish his chakra with her own[28][29], and she outputs her maximum chakra in her attacks[30][Note 4]
Remember, it took her 3 whole days to replenish his chakra. And she took breaks in between. So nah, this doesn't make sense.

This is the justification.

Remember, it took her 3 whole days to replenish his chakra. And she took breaks in between. So nah, this doesn't make sense.
look at the last part. all that chakra in each of her attack she puts them. like sakura is constantly channeling virtually almost all her chakra. It's the principle of her taijutsu. also naruto was at 0 chakra. I don't think that was the case in the last

look at the last part. all that chakra in each of her attack she puts them. like sakura is constantly channeling virtually almost all her chakra. It's the principle of her taijutsu. also naruto was at 0 chakra. I don't think that was the case in the last
Bro. I said, Sakura took 3 whole days to replenish his chakra and took breaks. It means she doesn't have 5C levels of chakra. She has to replenish herself to continue. Also, that "inputing" maximum of chakra into her attacks is false. That’s not what Kakashi meant. That's not even possible because if it were, she would run out almost immediately she throws a single CES Punch

Bro. I said, Sakura took 3 whole days to replenish his chakra and took breaks. It means she doesn't have 5C levels of chakra. She has to replenish herself to continue. Also, that "inputing" maximum of chakra into her attacks is false. That’s not what Kakashi meant. That's not even possible because if it were, she would run out almost immediately she throws a single CES Punch
I don't think she took breaks.

I'm not saying she is inputing 100% of her chakra..she is putting in almost all. And it is not impossible coz unlike jutsu that your chakra is thrown out her chakra is still on her fists. After she punches you her chakra is still with her well at least most of it.

Back