• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could've sworn this was also stated somewhere else. And I mean, tbf, it's not that much of a stretch to say without the confirmation anyway lmao.
There also a weird statement that Yugito is on par with Bee or something and she's also basically stated to have mastered Biju Mode

BeXfJVu.png

二尾の人柱力・二位ユギトはどこの里出身?

The Two-Tails' Jinchuriki, Yugito Nii, is from which village?

sXGc2p5.png

雲隠れの里

ユギトはビーと双壁を成す、雲隠れの重の人柱力だった。その労はまじく、完全な尾獣化にも成功していたのだ。

Hidden Cloud Village

Yugito, who formed a duo with Bee, was the Jinchuriki of the Two-Tails from the Hidden Cloud Village. Her efforts were truly commendable, and she had successfully accomplished full Tailed Beast transformation.

Last edited:
Not really no?

The stuff I use ( the manga and such ) say that chakra manipulates one's chakra flow to manipulate their 5 senses right?

The scan doesn't contradict it as it's really just talking about the result of what happens after the genjutsu successfully manipulates your senses ( IE Manipulating the chakra in one's body/brain or whatever )

Nowhere does it say or imply the target has to have chakra
Yeah it kinda does since this scan and chapter 259 back it up with genjutsu controlling the chakra inside the brain. Also kinda stopping your chakra flow inside of your brain gives it away too. If the target doesn't have chakra how is it gonna work in the first place? Even the databook itself states that to break genjutsu you have to disrupt the flow of chakra.
Plus as I said, there are multiple other statements and just feats outright contradicting the need of the target needing chakra let alone actively flowing through their brain
Mind posting them?

There also a weird statement that Yugito is on par with Bee or something and she's also basically stated to have mastered Biju Mode

BeXfJVu.png

二尾の人柱力・二位ユギトはどこの里出身?

sXGc2p5.png

雲隠れの里

Hidden Cloud Village

Yugito, who formed a duo with Bee, was the Jinchuriki of the Two-Tails from the Hidden Cloud Village. Her efforts were truly commendable, and she had successfully accomplished full Tailed Beast transformation.
Anything good about C0 in there?

BeXfJVu.png

二尾の人柱力・二位ユギトはどこの里出身?

sXGc2p5.png

雲隠れの里

Hidden Cloud Village

Idk about that meaning they're relative

Pretty neat statement ngl
風影奪還任務中にイタチと対峙したナルトは、師・自来也との修業中に伝授された幻術の対処法を思い出した。幻術とは脳内のチャクラを操られた状態。解除するには、相手を上回る力で脳内のチャクラを乱す必要があるのだ。

And I wonder if this means Base WA Kabuto~Orochimaru in stats
カブトはどうやって大蛇丸の力を手に入れた?大蛇丸の遺伝子を、血液から取り込んだカブト。絶犬なチャクラと生命力を手に入れ、数多の験術を操れるようになった。

She's referring to both. Konan didn't even know about Izanagi, she just heard Uchiha+Senju, and was like (light bulb) Six Paths power??

Do you think Six Paths power doesn't involve SPC? And I wasn't arguing for SPS, since Momoshiki and Kinshiki could be hurt by ninjutsu.

It's clearly genetically based regardless of what specific conditions need to be met, so doesn't seem like a stretch that very basic attributes like it being Six Paths power would apply to all of them.

Does she?

How did Hagoromo just magically attain a whole new dojutsu that never existed before even in his mother? The dojutsu we see she has is also literally the Rinne Sharingan, so seems doubtful that it wouldn't have the abilities of those dojutsu when it's the root of them.
Tbh this makes sense. Genjustu is just someone pouring chakra into you and manipulating your chakra. So if someone has too much chakra it wont work or be as affective. For example in order to order to control kurama who has massive chakra you need strong genjustu plus hashi cells to bind him

Yeah it kinda does since this scan and chapter 259 back it up with genjutsu controlling the chakra inside the brain. Also kinda stopping your chakra flow inside of your brain gives it away too. If the target doesn't have chakra how is it gonna work in the first place? Even the databook itself states that to break genjutsu you have to disrupt the flow of chakra.

Mind posting them?
I will respond in the morning

Just got home from work and am tired

The reason why it is said to be at the same level may not be related to power, but to the fact that they can both switch to bijuu mode and control it. If it's about strength, maybe Kakuzu and Hidan will scale to Killer Bee before the War Arc. Anyway, Kakuzu was deliberately trying not to kill Kakashi for his heart, and the one eating the rasenshuriken at the end was not fp. If I remember correctly, he was also an off guard.

If the target doesn't have chakra how is it gonna work in the first place?
because it targets your sense first, your chakra is effected as consequence,the reason its a mechanic in universe that allows people to counter genjutsu is because the chakra pathway system is holistically connected to the sensory system, if you want to steelman it you can argue that, this is an inherent advantage the verse has as an out mechanic that wouldn't readily be available to other series unless they have something comparable or a fundamental resistance at a baseline level.

Tbh this makes sense. Genjustu is just someone pouring chakra into you and manipulating your chakra.
Im not sure whoever told you this but they a dirty liar lmfao, very specific genjutsu allows you to pour chakra into people directly but this isnt the norm, most genjutsu need to target one of the senses through a medium, this can be light, touch,sound,sight such as occular genjutsu, which is why you can trap people in a genjutsu simply through reflections (theres no chakra suddenly teleporting between reflections) thats also not accounting for genjutsu that doesnt use a person at all but effect the enviroment to create illusions that exist in real time outside the head of the user.
So if someone has too much chakra it wont work or be as affective.
Naruto absolutely ***** on itachi in terms of chakra and he was still folded by Genjutsu, the sharingan is a natural counter to Bijuu and by extension people like naruto, its nothing to do with chakra amount.

The reason why it is said to be at the same level may not be related to power, but to the fact that they can both switch to bijuu mode and control it. If it's about strength, maybe Kakuzu and Hidan will scale to Killer Bee before the War Arc. Anyway, Kakuzu was deliberately trying not to kill Kakashi for his heart, and the one eating the rasenshuriken at the end was not fp. If I remember correctly, he was also an off guard.
True

I mean Alive Yugito seems to be rated highly by Bee, Bee even saw one of the techniques she used and was like "yikes we've got to dash" because of what he knew of it from when she was alive

Wouldn't say she's Bee level but she's not weak

klHf2xt.jpeg

I have a question. Is there are required line you must cross for the wiki to accept an upscale. Say someone just needs to be 1.2 times stronger to upgrade to a new tier if someone comes and absolutely fodderises that person will the wiki accept the upscale for the stronger character to the next tier?

I have a question. Is there are required line you must cross for the wiki to accept an upscale. Say someone just needs to be 1.2 times stronger to upgrade to a new tier if someone comes and absolutely fodderises that person will the wiki accept the upscale for the stronger character to the next tier?
It's a case by case thing, but generally, we don't upscale if the gap is larger than 1.2x. But again, it varies depending on context of each individual case.
Second question. Does the wiki consider naruto and sasuke as retaining their six path chakra? I mean for their adult self
Yes.

It's a case by case thing, but generally, we don't upscale if the gap is larger than 1.2x. But again, it varies depending on context of each individual case.

Yes.

I noticed ten tails is island level physically. But he slapped away a bijuu bomb with a mere finger. The bijuu bomb is island+. Was wondering if he could upscale to large island level

Now for the second one I noticed there was an argument for otsusuki resistant to six path abilities like tso or possibly possessing six path chakra. With this I can make an argument for momoshiki specifically. He hurt naruto with pure ninjustu and in the movie he completely burned sasuke with ninjustu. He doesn't have sage mode so the only logical explanation is he uses six path justu. And unlike kinshiki he doesn't actually have antifeats of being hurt by regular Ninjutsu and he has the rinnengan again unlike kinshiki. Urashiki also has the rinnengan but based on the way he is it is very likely he stole them. So the only person coincidentally shown having his own rinnengan is also able to hurt people who are immune to ninjustu with ninjustu? Smells six path related

I noticed ten tails is island level physically. But he slapped away a bijuu bomb with a mere finger. The bijuu bomb is island+. Was wondering if he could upscale to large island level
The explosion is 6-C+, the ball itself is not.
Now for the second one I noticed there was an argument for otsusuki resistant to six path abilities like tso or possibly possessing six path chakra. With this I can make an argument for momoshiki specifically. He hurt naruto with pure ninjustu and in the movie he completely burned sasuke with ninjustu. He doesn't have sage mode so the only logical explanation is he uses six path justu. And unlike kinshiki he doesn't actually have antifeats of being hurt by regular Ninjutsu and he has the rinnengan again unlike kinshiki. Urashiki also has the rinnengan but based on the way he is it is very likely he stole them. So the only person coincidentally shown having his own rinnengan is also able to hurt people who are immune to ninjustu with ninjustu? Smells six path related
Six Paths chakra does not grant immunity to Ninjutsu. And Naruto's should be removed, which it will whenever I get to revising his abilities.

The explosion is 6-C+, the ball itself is not.

Six Paths chakra does not grant immunity to Ninjutsu. And Naruto's should be removed, which it will whenever I get to revising his abilities.
Considering the principle of the bijuudama is just compressing energy and releasing it, he is still slapping back an energy ball of 6c+ ap. The explosion is just the energy detonating. The ball still carries the energy.

And six path does grant immunity to ninjustu. It was clearly stated and repeatedly implied in the obito fight

Considering the principle of the bijuudama is just compressing energy and releasing it, he is still slapping back an energy ball of 6c+ ap. The explosion is just the energy detonating. The ball still carries the energy.
Nah
And six path does grant immunity to ninjustu. It was clearly stated and repeatedly implied in the obito fight
Nu uh

because it targets your sense first, your chakra is effected as consequence,the reason its a mechanic in universe that allows people to counter genjutsu is because the chakra pathway system is holistically connected to the sensory system, if you want to steelman it you can argue that, this is an inherent advantage the verse has as an out mechanic that wouldn't readily be available to other series unless they have something comparable or a fundamental resistance at a baseline level.

This

Also we have showings of Genjutsu just straight up working on inanimate objects like walls things like trees that are set up ahead of time when no one is there and thus not affecting any chakra flow anywhere @KingogKings777

For example, here all of Team 7 sees through the low level Genjutsu force field cast by the proctors...even Naruto despite the fact we know he was never actively taught how to dispel genjutsu until Jiraiya took him under his wing for the timeskip

This is even a thing in Boruto when Sarada uses her Sharingan to see through the Genjutsu Force Field on what I think is the hospital roof iirc

And there are more examples I got I could post but I don't want to clog up the thread

Also just in case, sorry if the scans are posted out of order ( imgur is weird sometimes )

Dude what are these replies? People that have six path chakra as a consequence of them operating on shadow and light style nullify all other ninjustu. Isn't that the statement?
You're confusing the TSO's Ninjutsu Nullification with the Juubi Jinchuriki's Ninjutsu Immunity. They are not the same thing.

You're confusing the TSO's Ninjutsu Nullification with the Juubi Jinchuriki's Ninjutsu Immunity. They are not the same thing.
You're claiming that the ninjustu immunity comes with being a juubi jinjuriki as in contrast to just inherently having Six Paths chakra? That won't make sense to me though. That doesn't make sense to me. If you notice immediately madara realised naruto and sasuke got six path juice he immediately switched to using sage jutsu. Even when he was dealing with sasuke who had no access to tso. That was implying they were also immune to ninjustu.

Also the ten tails was clearly hurt by all forms of ninjustu so it seems more logical to me that the six path chakra is what causes the invulnerability as opposed to being the 10 tails host.

Eh… Both are byproducts of Yin/Yang Release.
So is literally every single Jutsu in existence to some extent, as well as a ton of unrelated abilities. It doesn't mean we can equate two separate abilities.
You're claiming that the ninjustu immunity comes with being a juubi jinjuriki as in contrast to just inherently having Six Paths chakra? That won't make sense to me though. That doesn't make sense to me. If you notice immediately madara realised naruto and sasuke got six path juice he immediately switched to using sage jutsu. Even when he was dealing with sasuke who had no access to tso. That was implying they were also immune to ninjustu.
No, it doesn't? All of Madara's attacks have Six Paths Senjutsu chakra imbued in them, not just his "Sage Art" moves, stop reaching.
Also the ten tails was clearly hurt by all forms of ninjustu so it seems more logical to me that the six path chakra is what causes the invulnerability as opposed to being the 10 tails host.
This is entirely irrelevant because the Juubi does not possess many of the abilities that are accessible to the Juubi Jins.

No, it doesn't? All of Madara's attacks have Six Paths Senjutsu chakra imbued in them, not just his "Sage Art" moves, stop reaching.
That's not what I am driving at. There is absolutely no need for kishimoto to add the "sage art" when madara does any jutsu, we know he already possess six path chakra. But I'm just saying it was done to show that regular Ninjutsu are this point won't work on there duo. Madara attacks have six path chakra but he has attacks that don't. For example obito used bijuu bombs on the shinobi alliance. He didn't resort to using sage art coz it was pointless . These guys can be hurt by any type of ninjutsu. But madara was specifically just sage art.
This is entirely irrelevant because the Juubi does not possess many of the abilities that are accessible to the Juubi Jins.
Exactly what I am saying. The 10 tails has none of this abilities because of the absence of six path chakra. What's more logical that the fusion of a host and the 10 tails creating a new form of energy called six path chakra gave it the invulnerability or somehow being compact in a host suddenly gave the host invulnerability while the thing is self doesn't have it?

I reckon the formation of a new chakra (six path) gave invulnerability as opposed to just being the new host.

Also even if you say that's the reason naruto should still have this invulnerability. He's been repeatedly called a pseudo ten tails jinjuriki and got his tso from having all of them in him and not from hagoromo power. So either way you look at it he would still have it. I'm still of the notion that it comes from six path chakra and not just being a host

So is literally every single Jutsu in existence to some extent, as well as a ton of unrelated abilities. It doesn't mean we can equate two separate abilities.
TSB don’t inherently have Jutsu Nullification without Yin/Yang Release, which is why they only receive it when a JJ is in full control and utilizing Yin/Yang Release. And no, all justu aren’t based on Yin/Yang Release. Some Special Jutsu are applications of Yin OR Yang release, such as Shadow Possession or the Amekichi Jutsu, but not a combination of both. The only abilities to be applications of Yin/Yang Release together, iirc, are: COAT and Jutsu Nullification.

The TSB again, didn’t inherently have Jutsu Negation until Yin/Yang Release was applied. Even then, the affect has the SAME Weakness.

Idk why you’re trying to separate the two. They are applications of the same ability (Literally stated in the SAME panel) and have the same weakness (Literally stated in the SAME panel).

Side Note: Do you guys think Boruto will get a S8 type of ability?

I would love to see Boruto get “Soren”, to negate Kawaki’s Regeneration. Aside from regular h2h combat, Boruto doesn’t have a response to Sukunahikona. Sasuke sword, Kunai and Jutsu all get shrunk if not absorbed.

Back