• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is one of the many reasons why Boruto is so shit.
The Kage scaling to MomoKin hardly makes a dent in the plot LOL what are you even talking about.

From a powerscaling perspective, sure. But not only are the Kage largely irrelevant, that "problem" lasts for like.... 2 chapters? before they get K.O'd? They don't even show up in any other fight again lol.

Sure it's a valid complaint, but that's such an irrelevant complaint coming straight from powerscaling brainrot.

You do realize this entire argument stems from this ridiculous misconception of the gokage vs MomoKin.
Ok

TAY1DEf.png

I dont wanna sound like a broken record, cuz you've already been told this, but instead of arguing here on something you don't even agree with in the first place, you should save your efforts on making an actual, detailed CRT.

And trust me, NONE of us think the Kage scaling to MomoKin ACTUALLY makes sense or is good writing. It's garbage. But it is what it is. Not much we can do about it.
I'm not advocating a downgrade or anything lol

But yeah it is very shit writing

Never said it would be a oneshot.
Kinshiki isn't just physically stronger, but he's faster and has better AP.
Your constant milking of the word directly implies it.
Prove he's been teleporting "all day".
Yes, he wasn't at 100% but he still had considerable amount of reserves to use amenotejikara more than once.
This is a Sasuke who was seeking information in Kaguya 6 dimensions, obviously he won't jog from one dimension to another, whilst knowing Sasuke chakra reserves is less impressive it's quite safe to assume that it had taken a toll on him.
He's no different in stamina when he fought Jigen in that dimension
And what exactly does this quite prove? Sasuke has no business scaling physically to Jigen
And your scaling chain only proves Kinshiki is far more superior. You know the gap between Kaguya and Toneri isn't just tiny right?
The gap is seemly unknown, We know she's above Hamura but to what extent is unknown. One could also say they are comparable since she needed ten tails to battle both hag and the latter.
Prove Toneri's TSO is fast enough to tag Kinshiki.
As shadow said basically.

I dont wanna sound like a broken record, cuz you've already been told this, but instead of arguing here on something you don't even agree with in the first place, you should save your efforts on making an actual, detailed CRT.

And trust me, NONE of us think the Kage scaling to MomoKin ACTUALLY makes sense or is good writing. It's garbage. But it is what it is. Not much we can do about it.
A Boruto fan making a CRT?

Wouldn't Isshiki have been present for Kaguya's first usage of IT when he was piloting his Eva Jigen, since there's thousands of Zetsu?
Technically, yeah

It's also debatable if Kaguya had the Rinne Sharingan prior to invading Earth or after eating the Chakra Fruit based on flashbacks

If she did and required an off guard attack to take out Isshiki, then we can presume her genjutsu wouldn't work on him

yeah Ishikki is likely resistant to IT
they likely are resistant to TSB as well but like there's no meaningful way to connect them so we cant just assume.

It originates from Kaguya, not the Otsutsuki.
Ehhh I doubt that considering the primary difference between her and other Otsutsuki is that the chakra fruit she ate is more powerful (and even that's a bit sus as it's just stated hers is better than average), which would increase its potency, but I don't see why that would create an entirely new type of chakra. Even just Senju and Uchiha DNA combining makes Six Paths chakra, letalone being an actual Otsutsuki.

My theory is Six Paths Chakra and Six Path Senjutsu are just a union of Kaguya's chakra and the God Tree. The God Tree, or the Ten Tails, is just a mass of natural energy.

Kaguya's chakra shouldn't be different from the Otsutsuki in general though, Toneri was even stated to have similar chakra when he's just a direct descendent of Hamura.

And Otsutsuki eat the chakra produced by the Ten Tails as well, Jigen was even absorbing Ten Tails chakra himself.

The God tree aka Ten tails final form is the originator of sp chakra. Hags and Hamura most likely inherited it cuz their mom ate the fruit while she was pregnant.

Every Otsutsuki that has eaten a chakra fruit already has six paths. It's not something unique amongst the Otsutsuki clan.

Ehhh I doubt that considering the primary difference between her and other Otsutsuki is that the chakra fruit she ate is more powerful (and even that's a bit sus as it's just stated hers is better than average), which would increase its potency, but I don't see why that would create an entirely new type of chakra. Even just Senju and Uchiha DNA combining makes Six Paths chakra, letalone being an actual Otsutsuki.
Not all chakra fruits grant the same type of abilities. We don't even know if Six Paths Senjutsu stems from that chakra fruit, or if it's an ability that she gained through other means. We don't actually know. And you not seeing it doesn't actually mean anything, no offense.

All we know for sure is that nobody outside of Kaguya's lineage has ever showcased Six Paths Senjutsu/Chakra. That's a fact.

The God tree aka Ten tails final form is the originator of sp chakra. Hags and Hamura most likely inherited it cuz their mom ate the fruit while she was pregnant.

Every Otsutsuki that has eaten a chakra fruit already has six paths. It's not something unique amongst the Otsutsuki clan.
Insane head game canon. Pro tip. If your explanation includes words like "probably" or "likely", then don't make claims that use the words "it comes from 10 tails". It would reduce a lot of confusion.

Last edited:
You guys need to think outside the box. Do you think Kags had sp chakra before she ate the chakra fruit? It's literally called chakra fruit because it grants six paths chakra.

Back