• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's no quantifiably relevant speed difference between the God Tiers until you get to people like V2 Jigen, so no, it won't matter here. Especially not when Toneri has an amped Byakugan and Six Paths Senjutsu to clear any speed difference there may be. All my man has to do is TSO these fodder to death, or green orb them to death, or Telekinesis them to death, etc etc.
I don't understand this. So let me get this straight. Kinshiki and base Momo are meant to be>Toneri both in narrative and feats and he has no hax at all(esp Kinshiki). Darui is supposed to scale to to them. So if all these you said regarding Toneri vs Darui holds true, doesn't that apply to Toneri vs Kinshiki? Are we going to say Toneri also outhaxes Kinshiki who has no hax?

I don't understand this. So let me get this straight. Kinshiki and base Momo are meant to be>Toneri both in narrative and feats and he has no hax at all(esp Kinshiki). Darui is supposed to scale to to them. So if all these you said regarding Toneri vs Darui holds true, doesn't that apply to Toneri vs Kinshiki? Are we going to say Toneri also outhaxes Kinshiki who has no hax?
Do I need to explain to you how hax works? Yes, if Kinshiki gets hit with a TSO or an intangible chakra-sucking orb, he'll get negged, because none of these abilities have anything to do with the character's durability or stats in general. That's what makes hax what it is.

Or his bazillion other hax abilities....
Cope
4ZEQtmK.jpg

Do I need to explain to you how hax works? Yes, if Kinshiki gets hit with a TSO or an intangible chakra-sucking orb, he'll get negged, because none of these abilities have anything to do with the character's durability or stats in general. That's what makes hax what it is.
So you are saying Kinshiki loses to Toneri despite his profile implying otherwise? Do I have to point out the contradiction?
According to you;
Kinshiki has higher AP and Speed. Yet he loses to Toneri cuz of hax.
Darui scales to Kinshiki yet he loses to Toneri because of hax.

But the series literally implies Kinshiki>Kaguya>Toneri. So what are you saying here?

So you are saying Kinshiki loses to Toneri despite his profile implying otherwise? Do I have to point out the contradiction?
According to you;

But the series literally implies Kinshiki>Kaguya>Toneri. So what are you saying here?
I'm saying that this isn't DBZ, brother. I'm saying that you should read the hax page. I'm also saying you should stop coping.

Like, yes, a character can defeat a stronger one through their abilities. Not really a revelation. đź’€

I'm saying that this isn't DBZ, brother. I'm saying that you should read the hax page. I'm also saying you should stop coping.

Like, yes, a character can defeat a stronger one through their abilities. Not really a revelation. đź’€
A character CAN. Yes, but this is vsbw. We take the most likely scenario. I don't care who has more hax or not. All I want to know is, if we were to do a vs battle between Kinshiki and Toneri rn, who would you pick as the victor? If you pick Toneri as the winner, then you are going against the lore that puts Kinshiki above Toneri.

And if you pick Kinshiki who has no hax as the winner, then you are also admitting that Darui can hang with or defeat Toneri since he scales to Kinshiki and base Momo.

A character CAN. Yes, but this is vsbw. We take the most likely scenario. I don't care who has more hax or not. All I want to know is, if we were to do a vs battle between Kinshiki and Tonrri rn, who would you pick as the victor? If you pick Toneri as the winner, then you are going against the lore that puts Kinshiki above Toneri.
1) Yes, I'd absolutely vote for Toneri. He ***** on Kinshiki in terms of hax. Not even close. Likewise, I'd vote for Kaguya, Madara, and a lot of other "weaker" characters due to their vastly superior arsenals.
2) The "lore" does not specify why or how Momoshiki and Kinshiki are considered threats to the likes of Kaguya. It could be due to a million reasons. We take it as AP because this is a goon battle boarding site and we take everything to mean AP because it's simple and convenient. But there's really nothing that says these "weaker" characters cannot compete or that their abilities would be ineffective due to the unquantifiable power gap. Power gaps on their own have NEVER neutralized hax in Naruto. Again, this is not Dragon Ball.

1) Yes, I'd absolutely vote for Toneri. He ***** on Kinshiki in terms of hax. Not even close. Likewise, I'd vote for Kaguya, Madara, and a lot of other "weaker" characters due to their vastly superior arsenals.
2) The "lore" does not specify why or how Momoshiki and Kinshiki are considered threats to the likes of Kaguya. It could be due to a million reasons. We take it as AP because this is a goon battle boarding site and we take everything to mean AP because it's simple and convenient. But there's really nothing that says these "weaker" characters cannot compete or that their abilities would be ineffective due to the unquantifiable power gap. Power gaps on their own have NEVER neutralized hax in Naruto. Again, this is not Dragon Ball.
Kinshiki who was able to push Sasuke till the point Sasuke had to use ameno to escape from Kinshiki slicing off his head and also made him retreat in their short fight despite Sasuke possessing much better hax would somehow lose to Toneri who got embarrassed by BSM Naruto in the last? You are overestimating hax here. Kinshiki isn't just physically stronger, but he's faster and has better AP.

Kinshiki who was able to push Sasuke till the point Sasuke had to use ameno to escape from Kinshiki slicing off his head and also made him retreat in their short fight despite Sasuke possessing much better hax would somehow lose to Toneri who got embarrassed by BSM Naruto in the last? You are overestimating hax here. Kinshiki isn't just physically stronger, but he's faster and has better AP.
Kinshiki probably beats both imo, but idk how he does against TSBs.

He can "hang with" Toneri for sure. However, he only DOWNSCALES off Kinshiki. Fights aren't all about raw power anyway.
Ok,, let me fully explain everything once again since it seems ppl don't get me.

According to this wiki, Kinshiki and Darui>Toneri.
According to lore and feats Kinshiki>Toneri>Darui.
But according to you guys, Toneri still defeats Kinshiki because he has better hax. And also defeats Darui for the same reasons.

Now, I'm asking you guys to explain to me how hax is enough for Toneri to defeat Kinshiki despite us already witnessing a stronger character with crazy hax (Adult Sasuke), struggling hard against Kinshiki and even had to use Ameno to escape a narrow defeat against him. And lore scales Kinshiki above Toneri too. UchihaSlayer you basically admitted this based on this;
We take it as AP because this is a goon battle boarding site and we take everything to mean AP because it's simple and convenient.
This means you also realize the contradiction. You chose the convenient route and concluded that Kin and Momo>all other Otsutsukis that aren't Isshiki and Shibai based on the lore but for some reason, we are being adamant on Toneri's hax despite the fact he lost to a weaker opponent(the last nard) while Kinshiki almost won against a far stronger opponent.
Yall don't even understand what you are scaling.

According to you;

being stronger doesnt mean cant be defeated.

Kaguya is objectively above everyone in shippuden but lost to team 7.

Yeah guys remember when Sasuke used his non teleportation hax against Kinshiki 🤓 remember when Sasuke threw a TSO at Kinshiki and he blocked it solidifying his EE resistance 🤓

Tdjwo Sasuke only fights Kinshiki with AP and Darui only scales with his striking strength via scaling to Momoshiki. What part of that tells you that they resist all of Toneri’s hax outside just being unable to read your own series?

its the equivalent of fighting Mike tyson, most people would get pasted if they try and take him head on in a battle of throwing hands, but your chances exponentially skyrocket once you bring in weapons into the argument, for example a rifle, but most people would argue thats cheating right?, your gaining an advantage by exploiting a entirely separate variable, when you can suddenly shoot someone through a wall with an aimbot in a MP game your likely to be called a Hacker.
cause your hacking the system aka Hax.

Back