• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
its the equivalent of fighting Mike tyson, most people would get pasted if they try and take him head on in a battle of throwing hands, but your chances exponentially skyrocket once you bring in weapons into the argument, for example a rifle, but most people would argue thats cheating right?, your gaining an advantage by exploiting a entirely separate variable, when you can suddenly shoot someone through a wall with an aimbot in a MP game your likely to be called a Hacker.
cause your hacking the system aka Hax.
Nuh Uh ~ MaRKo

its the equivalent of fighting Mike tyson, most people would get pasted if they try and take him head on in a battle of throwing hands, but your chances exponentially skyrocket once you bring in weapons into the argument, for example a rifle, but most people would argue thats cheating right?, your gaining an advantage by exploiting a entirely separate variable, when you can suddenly shoot someone through a wall with an aimbot in a MP game your likely to be called a Hacker.
cause your hacking the system aka Hax.
I understand how hax works and that's not my point. My point is, we already have a solid feat for Kin>Toneri. And the narratives also implies the same. Talking about Toneri's hax is entirely useless at this point unless we are going to disregard what the show implies.

Nu uh, you need to prove that he's faster first. And after that, prove why he's so much faster that Toneri would not be able to compete with him at all, despite his sensory abilities.
Keeping up with Adult Sasuke is more than enough to make him faster than Toneri and all his abilities. Also. Not once did I say Kin is "so much faster" than Toneri.
Tdjwo did you know that vaguely faster characters can still be tagged by slightly slower characters 🤯
I know.

Clearing the ******* discrepancies that has stemed up in Tdjwo

While you seem to be all around Kinshiki **** because of his presumed "superior AP". Yeah, I agree with this, pretty sure everyone else does but it doesn't warrant any one shot advantage like you're milking it to be.

Simply put it Kinshiki scales to a Shit drained Sasuke who had been teleporting all day and still reserving enough chakra to head back to Konoha. NE Sasuke>Weakend sasuke>/=Kinshiki~Kaguya>Hamura>/=Toneri. Yes superior but not that far off.

Whilst not being that far off Toneri can still keep up, although inferior. To add to it Toneri can Incapacitate Kinshiki with the TSO, Weaken him via targeting his tenketsu or Just keep in enough range to barrage him with attacks.
Tbh I see more shot at Toneri wining this

if you want to argue an actual qualitative scaling measure for Kinshiki then rather say

Kinshiki = raiton enhanced Sasuke Speed>Base> The Last Naruto. (being a little charitable given we have no idea how big the speed gap is between a fatigued Sasuke and Naruto)

but even then this doesnt change anything, because the gap isnt speed blitz worthy and like... massive AOE, TSB and sensory abilities means that having a speed advantage isnt enough to combat all of toneri's abilities

Clearing the ******* discrepancies that has stemed up in Tdjwo
Womp womp.
While you seem to be all around Kinshiki **** because of his presumed "superior AP". Yeah, I agree with this, pretty sure everyone else does but it doesn't warrant any one shot advantage like you're milking it to be.
Never said it would be a oneshot.
Simply put it Kinshiki scales to a Shit drained Sasuke who had been teleporting all day and still reserving enough chakra to head back to Konoha. NE Sasuke>Weakend sasuke>/=Kinshiki~Kaguya>Hamura>/=Toneri. Yes superior but not that far off.
Prove he's been teleporting "all day".
Yes, he wasn't at 100% but he still had considerable amount of reserves to use amenotejikara more than once. He's no different in stamina when he fought Jigen in that dimension. And your scaling chain only proves Kinshiki is far more superior. You know the gap between Kaguya and Toneri isn't just tiny right?
Whilst not being that far off Toneri can still keep up, although inferior. To add to it Toneri can Incapacitate Kinshiki with the TSO, Weaken him via targeting his tenketsu or Just keep in enough range to barrage him with attacks.
Tbh I see more shot at Toneri wining this
Toneri cant use gentle fist.
Prove Toneri's TSO is fast enough to tag Kinshiki.
Toneri can't run away from him lmfao. Kinshiki can also fly. And he's faster.

if you want to argue an actual qualitative scaling measure for Kinshiki then rather say

Kinshiki = raiton enhanced Sasuke Speed>Base> The Last Naruto. (being a little charitable given we have no idea how big the speed gap is between a fatigued Sasuke and Naruto)
That's the Sasuke I've been using tho.
but even then this doesnt change anything, because the gap isnt speed blitz worthy
Really? So that Sasuke can't blitz TL Nard?
and like... massive AOE, TSB and sensory abilities means that having a speed advantage isnt enough to combat all of toneri's abilities
Kaguya has all these above Isshiki yet Isshiki could kick her to death if he wanted to.

This fandom needs to one day realize that not every scaling gap in the series results in a speed-blitz or a one-shot. In fact, they very rarely do.

Everyone within a certain "tier" is usually pretty close overall. Ya'll need actual evidence to substantiate a large gap in speed or power. Ya'll's baseless assumptions don't mean squat.

And don't even get me started on the Kaguya vs MomoKin stuff.....
Let's just say, there's definitely more than one interpretation for that stuff.

Really? So that Sasuke can't blitz TL Nard?
based on what?
Kaguya has all these above Isshiki yet Isshiki could kick her to death if he wanted to.
because unlike kinshiki and toneri we actually have direct showings of what happens between characters of those levels interacting with one another.

also Ishikki has hax to counter kaguya's that kinshiki does not

Isshiki could literally kick Kaguya till she dies. He doesn't need his shrinking hax.
because unlike kinshiki and toneri we actually have direct showings of what happens between characters of those levels interacting with one another.

also Ishikki has hax to counter kaguya's that kinshiki does not

T0neri is washing Kinshiki, ngl

Thing is with Shippuden is that the gap between God Tiers and Kage Tiers was very clear, A4 isn't going to the f*cking moon to fight with Toneri, he'd get folded in an instant

In Boruto you have f*cking Darui chasing Momoshiki around talkin bout some "we're gonna beat your ass unconscious" to a "God" that terrified Kaguya

RJMYuIA.png

T0neri is washing Kinshiki, ngl

Thing is with Shippuden is that the gap between God Tiers and Kage Tiers was very clear, A4 isn't going to the f*cking moon to fight with Toneri, he'd get folded in an instant

In Boruto you have f*cking Darui chasing Momoshiki around talkin bout some "we're gonna beat your ass unconscious" to a "God" that terrified Kaguya

RJMYuIA.png
You do realize this entire argument stems from this ridiculous misconception of the gokage vs MomoKin.

This is one of the many reasons why Boruto is so shit. Can't even follow logic to save their lives.

I dont wanna sound like a broken record, cuz you've already been told this, but instead of arguing here on something you don't even agree with in the first place, you should save your efforts on making an actual, detailed CRT.

And trust me, NONE of us think the Kage scaling to MomoKin ACTUALLY makes sense or is good writing. It's garbage. But it is what it is. Not much we can do about it.

Back