• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We need Kishimoto to open a TikTok and start saying insane shit about the franchise just so we can have more CRTs.
"Hey guys, just wanted to say, Might guy is the fastest character in the verse because he was approaching light speed. And Kaguya obviously could beat isshiki in a fair fight. Bye" - kishimoto prolly

FKS Naruto hadn’t been fighting for three days

He was chilling in the land of iron while Sasuke was beefing with all of the Kage. He quite literally showed up to the fight Sasuke completely healthy
I was giving an example. It’s the same how Naruto was fighting in the war nonstop without rest yet for some odd reason they r comparable to each other at the final valley with Naruto exhausted as well + holding back
Also, narrative implication of relativity doesn't mean they have to be relative in all forms.
I would agree with ya if it wasn’t implied the strength between both in Part II. Like yeah Sasuke was stronger then Naruto BoS but makes sense of that Base Naruto closed the gap to either be equal or close to Base Sasuke since Naruto literally train while all Sasuke did was go around killing people. Just how ya said that Naruto was healthy (while poison and holding back) with his clash against FKS Sasuke

How does EMS Madara deal with this situation when Rinnegan isn’t an option if he was alive? 🤔

Can he dodge in mid-air w/o a platform or does he just spawn another Susanoo?

Does anyone have a link for Fu no Sho, Rai no Sho, or the Michi booklet?
The point is, he has a grandiose view of his power (Earned, don’t get me wrong 🤷‍♂️). His feats show he doesn’t do things as “easily” as he’d have you think & at worst he ignores context, case in point, those instances.
Ehhhh most times that is the case, there's context to it, so I don't know about that, and Madara knows Hashirama's strength like the back of his hand, so I think him being mistaken about something like that is highly suspect.
I didn’t say he said that, I said he said Hashirama is the only one in the world who can match him and that in and of itself isn’t a cap on Hashirama as that was already established in the warring states, and Hashirama STATED Madara can’t beat him, and Hashirama was never fighting to Kill Madara. And you’re saying “barely defend”, but that is in accurate. For starters, Madara was bloodlusted. Nothing about that MAS was “Casual”. Hashirama Countered his strike and Madara countered his hands. They’re 1:1 here, Base Hasirama is Relative to MAS. And again, Hashirama was never “forced” to go into SM. His “Priority” in that fight was to limit Collateral. When we saw MAS range, yes, he used SM but that’s only to end the fight quicker, given his established priorities.
It is a cap. Match means they're relative, and Hashirama literally said that about MS Madara. Sure Hashirama's above like the Humanoid/Armored Susanoo with significantly worse stats. How is Madara bloodlusted when he's smiling and literally giving Hashirama free time to charge up Sage Mode?
That is not the context of that scene. It’s a writing trope repeated throughout fiction. It’s a show of resolve despite their history. Same as Itachi.
That's your interpretation, mine is just that he feels regret at how things turned out as he makes the final move.
Bro… I addressed the first scan already. It’s a 1:1 counter. Hashirama countered his attack. Madara countered his response. Hashirama’s goal with Rashomon was to changed the trajectory, which he achieved. He just didn’t anticipate the range travelling to the next land mass, which prompted him to use SM to prevent more collateral. Base Hashirama ~ MAS. SM was just a quicker means to an end. Again, Hashirama only chose this option DUE TO COLLATERAL.
I meant that he tried using Wooden Hands to grab the MAS, then Madara just swung around slashing em all apart. Also the Wood Golem is just stated to be relative to Kurama, which is Base Hashirama's strongest jutsu, he absolutely isn't MAS level.
1.) Moot point given his Mokuton in Base still protected him as easily as PS protected Madara… Idk what your point is there. For all we know, the reason the Golem isn’t there is because he transformed it.
Sure but that was something specifically for defense. Madara defended against it with something that's just as potent offensively as it is defensively, while Hashirama's strongest offense can't claim the same. And that's pretty headcanon.
2.)Disadvanted Position: Madara is striking down from an elevated position over the target. Hashirama matched this attack in catching the blade, arresting its energy and momentum. It’s literally the same as Thanos trying to stab Thor in the chest with SB, which the Wiki also accepts as Thor resisting from a disadvantaged position.
None of that explains how it's disadvantageous. Also anyways, it's not like Hashirama is matching the full force of the blade, which is in the sharp part.
3.)No, did didn’t. There is no “precog” to be had here… The attack was obvious and telegraphed. Madara attacked mans directly… What is there to Pre-cog???
That's my point. It was too obvious an attack over too long a distance, making it easy to prepare for it before it was close.
The same attack that destroyed the Wood Dragon was palmed and thrown back at him and completely blocked by Hashirama’s Mokuton… Again, you’re making a pointless argument here. It happened.
Exactly, it happened that the most basic Bijuudama possible obliterated Hashirama's strongest jutsu, whose durability would at least scale to its AP, meaning basic Bijuudama>Wood Golem's AP.
Second, again, Hashirama’s Mokuton is SHOWN stopping direct attacks from MAS, which again is > PS by itself, thanks to the addition of Kurama’s strength. Literally it was: Attack (MAS) > Counter (Mokuton) > Attack (Mokuton) > Counter (MAS) > Attack (MAS) > Divert (Rashomon).
And we literally see the MAS destroy enough SS arms from SM Hashirama that Madara and Kurama were completely unharmed after the attack and a large portion of the PS armor was still intact.
I can’t tell you what Hashirama does in response to a Fully Charged Mega TBB. I can say if 1-on-1 I don’t think Kurama is getting it off. Not that it matters much as Mega TBB > Kurama’s Physicals and if you want to say Kurama > Hashirama, fine. All that means is Kurama > Hashirama > Madara and it doesn’t take away from the main argument or Hashirama’s own feats. Again, BASE Hashirama Rivals MAS.
Madara~Kurama, and this is likely includes Bijuudamas as it's talking about destructive power.
You’re either going to accept the feats or not, but let’s not act like they don’t exist or paint a vastly different picture.
I can say the same for Madara's feats against SM Hashirama and his narrative. Hashirama and Madara scaling is weird, but Madara~SM Hashirama is most consistent.
As far as Edo Hashirama vs Edo Madara, let’s also not forget that Madara is enhanced with Hashirama Cells and Rinnegan. It’s not apples to apples.
I'd argue that was mostly an ability amp, as Edo Tensei in general barely nerfs you, and with those buffs, Edo Madara was still weaker than EMS Madara, meaning EMS Madara~>Edo Madara~Edo Hashirama<~Alive SM Hashirama
Base Hashirama has already shown being able to deal with both individually and capable of diverting both together. Whether or not he can overcome a “spam”, idk. What I will say is, whether or now he can overcome a spam attack, that doesn’t take away for the fact that he still rivals that power.

Better yet, let me put it this way… EMS Madara PS, minus the addition of Kurama’s own physical strength added to it loses to Base Hashirama.
No u

Ehhhh most times that is the case, there's context to it, so I don't know about that, and Madara knows Hashirama's strength like the back of his hand, so I think him being mistaken about something like that is highly suspect.

It is a cap. Match means they're relative, and Hashirama literally said that about MS Madara. Sure Hashirama's above like the Humanoid/Armored Susanoo with significantly worse stats. How is Madara bloodlusted when he's smiling and literally giving Hashirama free time to charge up Sage Mode?

That's your interpretation, mine is just that he feels regret at how things turned out as he makes the final move.

I meant that he tried using Wooden Hands to grab the MAS, then Madara just swung around slashing em all apart. Also the Wood Golem is just stated to be relative to Kurama, which is Base Hashirama's strongest jutsu, he absolutely isn't MAS level.

Sure but that was something specifically for defense. Madara defended against it with something that's just as potent offensively as it is defensively, while Hashirama's strongest offense can't claim the same. And that's pretty headcanon.

None of that explains how it's disadvantageous. Also anyways, it's not like Hashirama is matching the full force of the blade, which is in the sharp part.

That's my point. It was too obvious an attack over too long a distance, making it easy to prepare for it before it was close.

Exactly, it happened that the most basic Bijuudama possible obliterated Hashirama's strongest jutsu, whose durability would at least scale to its AP, meaning basic Bijuudama>Wood Golem's AP.

And we literally see the MAS destroy enough SS arms from SM Hashirama that Madara and Kurama were completely unharmed after the attack and a large portion of the PS armor was still intact.

Madara~Kurama, and this is likely includes Bijuudamas as it's talking about destructive power.

I can say the same for Madara's feats against SM Hashirama and his narrative. Hashirama and Madara scaling is weird, but Madara~SM Hashirama is most consistent.

I'd argue that was mostly an ability amp, as Edo Tensei in general barely nerfs you, and with those buffs, Edo Madara was still weaker than EMS Madara, meaning EMS Madara~>Edo Madara~Edo Hashirama<~Alive SM Hashirama

No u
Just wanna say dude it wasn't kurama bijuu bomb that made hashi golem to destroy. Not even close. It was the fact that MAS was just that much stronger. At the point where hashi sent the Bijuudama back madara wrapped susanoo on kurama at that point. His golem could not withstand the recoil force of that level of power and it started shattering. Literally before the bijju bomb explodes you can see it breaking to pieces and even after the explosion you still see it was just broken. Realistically it Should be vaporised if it was affected by the bijudama. So that line of logic doesn't work.

Also for the edo part it's not just an ability amp . We know the rinnengan amps you all round, plus are you forgetting Hashirama cells? Madara even stated that "there is a reason why you brothers cannot regain your former speed" suggesting they were more nerfed than normal

No u
Bro couldn’t let me coast for the rest of 2023 and decided to pull up randomly spraying…😭
dPD1A1.gif

Just wanna say dude it wasn't kurama bijuu bomb that made hashi golem to destroy. Not even close. It was the fact that MAS was just that much stronger. At the point where hashi sent the Bijuudama back madara wrapped susanoo on kurama at that point. His golem could not withstand the recoil force of that level of power and it started shattering. Literally before the bijju bomb explodes you can see it breaking to pieces and even after the explosion you still see it was just broken. Realistically it Should be vaporised if it was affected by the bijudama. So that line of logic doesn't work.
Uhhhh you sure about that? Look to me like it's just starting to explode, and the Susanoo wasn't really wrapped around Kurama yet. And where do we see it at all after the explosion?
Also for the edo part it's not just an ability amp . We know the rinnengan amps you all round, plus are you forgetting Hashirama cells? Madara even stated that "there is a reason why you brothers cannot regain your former speed" suggesting they were more nerfed than normal
It amps you, but it's unclear it if amps you more than the EMS, and anyways the fake Rinnegan aren't as strong.

That applies to all Edos, they're all slower than when alive, just not by much. Literally the only statement for Edo Tensei being a small nerf is in reference TO Tobirama, so the logic of him being more nerfed than most doesn't make much sense.
Bro couldn’t let me coast for the rest of 2023 and decided to pull up randomly spraying…😭
dPD1A1.gif
You don't gotta reply it took a resolve amp for me to do it 😭

Uhhhh you sure about that? Look to me like it's just starting to explode, and the Susanoo wasn't really wrapped around Kurama yet. And where do we see it at all after the explosion?
The first image the bijuu bomb is still in the golems hand and we already see his wood golem shattering. Susanno was not completely wrapped around, it was just the part that Hashirama placed the Bijudama at. So that area was still wrapped with susanoo. Plus if you check the next panel you still see pieces of wood scattered about. Tailed beast bomb is meant to vaporise it.

It amps you, but it's unclear it if amps you more than the EMS, and anyways the fake Rinnegan aren't as strong.

Ehhn we don't necessarily need to know how much it amps you, all we need to know is that stacked on top of the ems amp madara had he had a rinnengan amp. Are you also forgetting Hashirama cells?
The funny part about this conversation is that Hashirama actually still beat edo madara.

How does EMS Madara deal with this situation when Rinnegan isn’t an option if he was alive? 🤔

Can he dodge in mid-air w/o a platform or does he just spawn another Susanoo?
Either the Substitution Jutsu or Izanagi.
I doubt he can spawn another Susano'o fast enough, but I guess it's possible. Substitution Jutsu just seems most likely because Madara seems to love using it in tough situations, and it makes it so he doesn't lose an eye.

Also some people believe that Blind Madara absorbing Amaterasu is just an inherent ability of his, and has nothing to do with the Rinnegan. I'm not of that mindset, but if you believe that to be the case, then ig absorption becomes another option for Madara.

Also some people believe that Blind Madara absorbing Amaterasu is just an inherent ability of his, and has nothing to do with the Rinnegan. I'm not of that mindset, but if you believe that to be the case, then ig absorption becomes another option for Madara.
Nah man, Blind Madara is just too strong that Chakra itself wants to go inside him even without Rinnegan

Either the Substitution Jutsu or Izanagi.
I doubt he can spawn another Susano'o fast enough, but I guess it's possible. Substitution Jutsu just seems most likely because Madara seems to love using it in tough situations, and it makes it so he doesn't lose an eye.

He pulls a Kakashi and Subs with a Random Shinobi… 💀💀💀

The least offensive is Sasuke, Bug next cuz he’s funny to look at, Moegi second most offensive, stapled hairline dude is butt fugly

How would you guys rank the shinju ego designs from best to worse
1. Sasuke Shinju: Looks pretty cool. Has shown more musculature than Sasuke's entire run. I can't seem to reconcile with the fact that his "hair" is his clothes too.
2. Jura: Looks okay. Decent physique. Closest character to a Jojo stand so far looks wise.
3. Matsuri: Harley quinn inspired. Looks okay. She gets extra points for calling Code a clown while dressed like that.
4. Bug: Has the physique of a chimpanzee.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that they are all in fact bald underneath their belts.

By the way, I think Jura is the Shinju version of Gaara. Most likely, Shinjus want to eat the person who has impacted their life the most or the person they feel the most emotion with. Jura said he wanted to eat Naruto. The person who changed Gaara's life the most is Naruto, and the person he loves the most is also Naruto. You can say that the person who changes the most is Rasa, but he cannot eat it because he is already dead. When you take off Gaara's hair, he looks a bit like Jura. The lines around Gaara's eyes may be gone. It could mean that Gaara is no longer sleepy. After all, if he was bitten by the Juubi, he became a Tree and fell asleep. Another thing that caught my attention is this: Matsuri... The name of the genin girl that Gaara trained in the elephant department was Matsuri. Of course, Kishimoto may not even remember writing such a character.

By the way, I think Jura is the Shinju version of Gaara. Most likely, Shinjus want to eat the person who has impacted their life the most or the person they feel the most emotion with. Jura said he wanted to eat Naruto. The person who changed Gaara's life the most is Naruto, and the person he loves the most is also Naruto. You can say that the person who changes the most is Rasa, but he cannot eat it because he is already dead. When you take off Gaara's hair, he looks a bit like Jura. The lines around Gaara's eyes may be gone. It could mean that Gaara is no longer sleepy. After all, if he was bitten by the Juubi, he became a Tree and fell asleep. Another thing that caught my attention is this: Matsuri... The name of the genin girl that Gaara trained in the elephant department was Matsuri. Of course, Kishimoto may not even remember writing such a character.
Nah bro. You would have to ignore a multitude of evidences and hints to fit Gaara=Jura.

Nah bro. You would have to ignore a multitude of evidences and hints to fit Gaara=Jura.
Actually you are right. If Gaara had been bitten by the Juubi, there would have been signs of turmoil in the Sand Village. However, for now, the author may only want to tell what happened in Konoha in 2 years, or he may want to surprise the readers with something like Jura turning out to be Gaara, so he did not show the Sand village at all for 5 chapters. But most likely Jura will be either Monk Jigen or someone we've never seen before.

Back