• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A VERY SMALL CHANGE FOR OROCHIMARO

On boruto era orochimaro key, he is listed as relativistic for moving FTE to naruto. Well except naruto there is rated ftl on his profile. Orochimaro should also be rated ftl as well. Maybe even "at least ftl"

Bump once every 24 hours

Orochimaru scales to a weakened base Naruto, who's relativistic. He doesn't scale to full health Naruto

He wasn't particularly weakend at that time if I remember correctly. He could still move normally. He just couldn't infuse chakra. Isn't that why naruto called orochimaro in? I know the relativistic feat happened later and he was much much more weaker and almost couldn't move

He wasn't particularly weakend at that time if I remember correctly. He could still move normally. He just couldn't infuse chakra. Isn't that why naruto called orochimaro in? I know the relativistic feat happened later and he was much much more weaker and almost couldn't move
Orochimaru scales to a weakened naruto who was even having trouble breathing at all.
Th same naruto was the one who did the rel feat

On boruto era orochimaro key, he is listed as relativistic for moving FTE to naruto. Well except naruto there is rated ftl on his profile. Orochimaro should also be rated ftl as well. Maybe even "at least ftl"

that was a weakened Naruto, who was experiencing mild heart attacks. Orochimaru scales to that Naruto not his standard base.

In that case, this thread is still useful. It's necessary to specify that Naruto was weakened, because Orochimaru's profile only says it's "Base Naruto", it doesn't say anything about him being weakened

Back